Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) (35596 Views)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by LabDNA: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ode I'm from this same Akwa Ibom and I'm a Christian and my bible told me to always be loyal and support the person in power irrespective of whoever he is.
Buhari is my president and if you don't like that go hang yourself.
Sha I don't blame u, IPOB are already known to be miscreants without any iota of sense cheesy

No be only christian Akwa Ibom you be, na hinduist payan man you for claim. grin

You think it's difficult to pick you abooki muslim nincompoops from the multitude of fucktards online since the Amotekun issue came up? grin grin

Hopeless rotten-toothed abokina creature, how many teeth do you still have in your mouth sef. Count am make we confirm your almajiri origin. grin

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:

Tell that to the birds, your master didn't know that 'Nigerians were a terrible people' but was ready to die contesting to rule them?
Did anyone tie up his placenta with the presidential villa?

BMC jokers!

My president and yours.

He was 'ready to die contesting' is in your petty mind. You create a plot then believe in your own lie. The fact remains that he was chosen by most Nigerians. River Niger is close to you. Take a dip if you don't like the election result.

And the fact remains that he had nothing to do with the police behaviour with this woman. If he institutes a mechanism for the sacking of corrupt untrained police now, you will be the first to come here and be crying nepotism and Fulanization.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by falcon01: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

U think you re being smart but sound like a fool no amount of crime justifies extrajudicial killing.......
She was killed by a force man and we demand justice u dont need to know more
no, no, no, I don't mean it like that, haba I'm talking about the write up. Im in no way ok with the killing of the woman.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Echo50(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2020
pls send the said police man to join the army to fight boko haram
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by wman(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2020
I fault the people that stood by and watched the policeman dealing with this woman. We need to stand up to these guys.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2020
The same ethics used in recruiting doctors ought to be used in the police force.

How can you have mad people employed to protect the lives and properties of innocent people?

The work of a baboon can never be like that of a human.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by chiste1: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2020
This is very disturbing and troubling.
I pity that heartless policeman because the spirit of this dead innocent sick woman would certainly deal with him.

We are never safe in the hands of the Nigerian police,honestly, and more similar security outfits like Amotekun would spring up in future...watchout. sad sad sad
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by jimyjames(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Afonja from Massachusetts Ibadan mentioning me this early morning instead of you to go and hustle for today's meal which might be in the evening you are here on nairaland

Ebenezar2020:
ode I'm from this same Akwa Ibom and I'm a Christian and my bible told me to always be loyal and support the person in power irrespective of whoever he is.
Buhari is my president and if you don't like that go hang yourself.
Sha I don't blame u, IPOB are already known to be miscreants without any iota of sense cheesy
Jimyjames lzaa immhotep greenback good morning.
If you're Christians like u claim learn to follow the bible guide and always pray for the President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by stubbornman(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Nigerian Police is a failed system
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by LabDNA: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

My president and yours.

He was 'ready to die contesting' is in your petty mind. You create a plot then believe in your own lie. The fact remains that he was chosen by most Nigerians. River Niger is close to you. Take a dip if you don't like the election result.

And the fact remains that he had nothing to do with the police behaviour with this woman. If he institutes a mechanism for the sacking of corrupt untrained police now, you will be the first to come here and be crying nepotism and Fulanization.

He contested 4 times, he kept losing and even cried crocodile tear on one occasion, and you claim 'I created a plot'? His army of buffoons like you killed southern corpers and were ready to kill more if he wasn't handed power in 2015.

Do you think everyone is trisomic and mentally-challenged like you cantankerous buharideens?
Do you really think an semi-fortunate almajiri like you can succesfully 'intellectualize' the nepotistic dullard's croynism and kakistocratic propensities?

Bia Abokki, you are not talking to a regular online bloke, you are talking to a proud Scientist with an M.Sc and a Doctorate and I won't hesistate to slam your cranium with the hard truths if you don't make a detour and find your intellectual equals like Bighead9 your fellow abbokii to masturbate with. grin
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by MedicH: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
I don't even understand what I read

I don't expect you to. It would have made more sense to you if that was your mother lying dead im sure.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by iyenebari(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2020
These animals on black uniform are going viral again
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by MedicH: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
falcon01:
What does the write up mean?
What was her crime, why did the police asked her to get down lots of things are missing here.

You won't ask these stupid questions if that was your mother.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Grace001: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Too bad! I guess the useless police was expecting the woman to be in ambulance. How did he even attain the rank of an inspector if he can’t be sensitive to know a sick person. Nigerian police destroy lives and property ( reverse is their case)
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by RumeAlfred(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Sometimes my mouth feels like talking
Sometimes my hands feel like typing... but I spend time reading from the opinions of others and I feel I'm the only one that has a different thought about NIGERIA.
To avoid being branded "abnormal" I have decided to remain silent until my visa application goes through.
ipreach:
Mr. Bassey Peter Ikpe, a Nigerian Policeman attached to the Akwa Ibom State Police Command has reportedly killed a sick woman, Mrs. Deborah Nkereuwem Nkpenie, in Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria.

According to Johnson Ntia who shared the sad news on social media, the incident happened on Thursday 16th January, 2020.

In the series of post made on Twitter on Monday 20th January, 2020, Mr. Johnson wrote:

He conclude.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnsonNtia/status/1219294734369329154
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:

He contested 4 times, he kept losing and even cried crocodile tear on one occasion, and you claim 'I created a plot'? His army of buffoons like you killed southern corpers and were ready to kill more if he wasn't handed power in 2015.

Do you think everyone is trisomic and mentally-challenged like you cantankerous buharideens?
Do you really think an semi-fortunate almajiri like you can succesfully 'intellectualize' the nepotistic dullard's croynism and kakistocratic propensities?

Bia Abokki, you are not talking to a regular online bloke, you are talking to a proud Scientist with an M.Sc and a Doctorate and I won't hesistate to slam your cranium with the hard truths if you don't make a detour and find your intellectual equals like Bighead9 your fellow abbokii to masturbate with. grin

An MSc and a doctorate in rank stupidity if you ask me. If you think that the misuse of what you consider to be 'big grammar' is hatd truth, then you are beyond hopeless. Nigeria would have been a great economic global power if not for wailers like you who do nothing but wallow in self pity. Tell me one thing you have ever contributed in your pathetic life. Just one. Or you know what? Never mind. I don't want any more grandiose posturing based on more lies. If you are an example of the kind of scientists being turned out by Nigerian institutions, it's no wonder that Nigeria is going nowhere.

I'm not only an 'abokki', I'm the imam of mecca. Go and jump inside river.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by freemi(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
But we don't even know what the two parties argue about.
does that matter? I don't think she can ever say anythin to warrant such treatment
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by LabDNA: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

An MSc and a doctorate in rank stupidity if you ask me. If you think that the misuse of what you consider to be 'big grammar' is hatd truth, then you are beyond hopeless. Nigeria would have been a great economic global power if not for wailers like you who do nothing but wallow in self pity. Tell me one thing you have ever contributed in your pathetic life. Just one. Or you know what? Never mind. I don't want any more grandiose posturing based on more lies. If you are an example of the kind of scientists being turned out by Nigerian institutions, it's no wonder that Nigeria is going nowhere.

I'm not only an 'abokki', I'm the imam of mecca. Go and jump inside river.

Same old lamentations, nothing new.

At least I'm proud of my qualifications, I earned it. Unlike your dumbo presidiot who had threaten WAEC officials at gun point, to force then award him a fake certificate. cheesy

The presidiot would have paid people like me billions if certifications were transferable from person to person. grin

Hopeless almajiri cretins and pseudo-intellectualism. Olodo rabata! grin
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:

Same old lamentations, nothing new.

At least I'm proud of my qualifications, I earned it. Unlike your dumbo presidiot who had threaten WAEC officials at gun point, to force then award him a fake certificate. cheesy

The presidiot would have paid people like me billions if certifications were transferable from person to person. grin

Hopeless almajiri cretins and pseudo-intellectualism. Olodo rabata! grin

Typical. Like I correctly profiled you earlier...

RisenPhoenix:

You create a plot then believe in your own lie.

I am even beginning to seriously doubt your alleged qualifications. Anybody can claim to be anything online. You are neither cultured enough nor sane enough to have received a doctorate. I am not even sure I believe you are a graduate. The very picture of pseudo-intellectualism.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by GamalNasser: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2020
MedicH:

I don't expect you to. It would have made more sense to you if that was your mother lying dead im sure.

Gerrout !!!!! I was referring to what happened that she was even in premises of station in the place and why the policeman was dragging her out in the first place
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by GamalNasser: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Trendy247:

Go back to school

Please explain what you understand by this ;

The incident which occurred in the morning of this fateful day following the invitation which was premised on threats to the deceased by the policeman, was actually against the wise counsel of a senior police officer, the Deputy Commissioner of police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of the state command.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by MedicH: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Gerrout !!!!! I was referring to what happened that she was even in premises of station in the place and why the policeman was dragging her out in the first place

Now you've thought about it putting yourself in the shoes of her survivors and it's making a little sense.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by GamalNasser: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2020
zoghys:

That's because you're reading with your phone turn upside down.

It's explain what you understand by this ;

The incident which occurred in the morning of this fateful day following the invitation which was premised on threats to the deceased by the policeman, was actually against the wise counsel of a senior police officer, the Deputy Commissioner of police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of the state command.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by GamalNasser: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2020
MedicH:

Now you've thought about it putting yourself in the shoes of her survivors and it's making a little sense.

Explain what you understand about the above
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2020
If you don't kill the police officer immediately. You will later see him gun down another victim
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by izubext007: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Wot Do U Expect, Were Almost All D Police From Dat Region Are Norse Men.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Bighead9: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:

An Igbo man can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.

The Aboki you hated so much, own you and everyone in the Yeast. grin grin
That's why all your Political leaders and all the wealthy Iyamri's, always Ass lick our Assess daily. grin grin
And if you want to succeed in this Country, you must Ass lick my Ass. grin

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
I don't even understand what I read

Is not as if you don't understand what you read, its just that you are making yourself look like a prof. of english language.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by GamalNasser: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2020
godbless120:

Is not as if you don't understand what you read, its just that you are making yourself look like a prof. of english language.

Oya please tell me what you make of the below :

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oya please tell me what you make of the below :

First of all read the post to the point you quote prof.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by GamalNasser: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2020
godbless120:

First of all read the post to the point you quote prof.

I have taken it from the very beginning so now explain what you understand .

A police personnel attached to the Akwa Ibom State Police Command, Mr. Bassey Peter Ikpe (an Inspector of police) reportedly beat up Mrs. Deborah Nkereuwem Nkpenie (whose photograph appears here) to death on Thursday, 16th of January, 2020.

"The incident which occurred in the morning of this fateful day following the invitation which was premised on threats to the deceased by the policeman, was actually against the wise counsel of a senior police officer, the Deputy Commissioner of police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of the state command.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Graphic!!!
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets "Bad Trip" After Taking Drugs, Tied Up (Video) / ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.