Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace (28755 Views)

What Buhari Pays CJN, Appeal Court Judges Will Make You Laugh / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace by Blindersoff: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedymac:
yes that division will be there until you stop hating on your fellow Igbo man just because of what you heard about them

I call it ignorance because if you are well enlightened, you'll know that even your own family has it's own Judas

What did I hear about my fellow Igbo man? My sister is married to an Mbaise man so I know them to the core.

My uncle works in UNN as a professor so I know Enugu people to the core.

My other sister is married to a Yoruba man so I know Yoruba to the core.

I am not tribalist but I am very critical of stupid people and if there is such in my own family, I will also be critical of them. It is called NOT BEING A HYPOCRITE something you clearly lack
Re: Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace by Kennedymac(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Blindersoff:

What did I hear about my fellow Igbo man? My sister is married to an Mbaise man so I know them to the core.

My uncle works in UNN as a professor so I know Enugu people to the core.

My other sister is married to a Yoruba man so I know Yoruba to the core.

I am not tribalist but I am very critical of stupid people and if there is such in my own family, I will also be critical of them. It is called NOT BEING A HYPOCRITE something you clearly lack
oga you know no shit what you know is clearly 10% of what is on ground
please i don't have the time to be throwing tantrums like a kid

so have you also told your ngwa people to stop eating human meat (as I heard they do )
Re: Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace by Blindersoff: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedymac:
oga you know no shit what you know is clearly 10% of what is on ground
please i don't have the time to be throwing tantrums like a kid
so bye

Get the hell out of here you child with an even lesser developed mental state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] / How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.