Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix (12336 Views)

Zoey At 7months / Boerboel Dogs For Sale. / How Do I Look At 7months Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by daniecrown06(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
They are still puppies at 7months, don't let the size deceive you ...I was in the same shoe with my Caucasian.I got frustrated until he started barking at 9months.Now he is a terror.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jh0wsef:

bro. those dogs might turn out to be useless on the long run. na from pup stage you go dey even see their aggressive nature. even my local dog was super aggressive at 7 months. it fought bigger dogs, I have videos if you doubt. I usually gave it raw foods; fish or meats, then bones too. then I made sure visitors who came threatened it while it was on chain ( stamping on feet and shouting at the dog) this made it even more aggressive and furious.
that ideology is wrong, not all dogs show signs of aggression early, some even stay till 1yr plus before they become aggressive.
secondly, raw food doesn't make your dog more aggressive, that's a myth.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jh0wsef:

bro. those dogs might turn out to be useless on the long run. na from pup stage you go dey even see their aggressive nature. even my local dog was super aggressive at 7 months. it fought bigger dogs, I have videos if you doubt. I usually gave it raw foods; fish or meats, then bones too. then I made sure visitors who came threatened it while it was on chain ( stamping on feet and shouting at the dog) this made it even more aggressive and furious.
your dog is not aggressive sir
Your dog has trauma, due to your foolish act which made it aggressive, I dare u to walk your local dog or your so called dog wey dey fight big dogs upandan let it jam boerboel or a pedigree german sherperd

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Jh0wsef(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Spanishmilf:
your dog is not aggressive sir
Your dog has trauma, due to your foolish act which made it aggressive, I dare u to walk your local dog or your so called dog wey dey fight big dogs upandan let it jam boerboel or a pedigree german sherperd

do you even know what an aggressive dog seem like?
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Jh0wsef:

do you even know what an aggressive dog seem like?
Am a breeder
I have an aggressive GSD even the boerboel, rottweiler aggression I have no reach this one
The gsd is disgracing me everywhere I go, he is not cool with people me wey dey breed am dey fear am small I can't pet him while he is eating na straight death.
If you have an aggressive dog you will hate yourself imagine walking your dog and your dog start dragging you wanting to attack people undecided the Caucasian I had nor reach the gsd aggressive level. This will be the 2nd time I will hire a dog trainer for the dog, I'm no longer using it for stud service I don't want mad pup if I see there is no changes I will have him put down or give it out. My family is at risk
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Am a breeder
I have an aggressive GSD even the boerboel, rottweiler aggression I have no reach this one
The gsd is disgracing me everywhere I go, he is not cool with people me wey dey breed am dey fear am small I can't pet him while he is eating na straight death.
If you have an aggressive dog you will hate yourself imagine walking your dog and your dog start dragging you wanting to attack people undecided the Caucasian I had nor reach the gsd aggressive level. This will be the 2nd time I will hire a dog trainer for the dog, I'm no longer using it for stud service I don't want mad pup if I see there is no changes I will have him put down or give it out. My family is at risk

Producing pups from him doesn't automatically make them aggressive. Something probably went wrong along the line which you may have forgotten or can't tell, one of the most aggressive breed of dog on earth is the pero de presa canario. Some presa owners think they weren't tamed or bred rightly due to their over aggression, in fact you won't understand anything I'll explain about them until you see what the breeders and owners are saying in the the group chats of how they're been attacked steadily.

We all like dogs with aggression due to guard purpose but having an overly aggressive dog is like having a time bomb
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
vincentjk:

Producing pups from him doesn't automatically make them aggressive. Something probably went wrong along the line which you may have forgotten or can't tell, one of the most aggressive breed of dog on earth is the pero de presa canario. Some presa owners think they weren't tamed or bred rightly due to their over aggression, in fact you won't understand anything I'll explain about them until you see what the breeders and owners are saying in the the group chats of how they're been attacked steadily.

We all like dogs with aggression due to guard purpose but having an overly aggressive dog is like having a time bomb
The pressar carnario I'm talking to a breeder in serbia for Import
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
vincentjk:

I don't want to mate him at all, if I talk about how aggressive this dog is, it will be as if I'm exaggerating I can't walk him out without him trying to attack peoole. This dog don bite me before cry cry
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
The pressar carnario I'm talking to a breeder in serbia for Import

Most quality presas are in canary Ireland, let me see the picture of the one you want to import tho
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I don't want to mate him at all, if I talk about how aggressive this dog is, it will be as if I'm exaggerating I can't walk him out without him trying to attack peoole. This dog don bite me before cry cry

Is it that you didn't train him or how did this come about?
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
vincentjk:

Is it that you didn't train him or how did this come about?
This dog was dumb, stupid and useless, me the owner when I pet him he pee on himself after 1.2years his behavior was changing he turned into a monster over night. I Have a friend who comes to my house almost everyday my GSD no sabi him face.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
vincentjk:

Most quality presas are in canary Ireland, let me see the picture of the one you want to import tho
Let me crop d pix I will send it to u
Even tho I'm still doubting on buying due to market demand
A boerboel and the pressar is on my mind pix later
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Son of Ch turco de la isla de los volcanes.

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
This dog was dumb, stupid and useless, me the owner when I pet him he pee on himself after 1.2years his behavior was changing he turned into a monster over night. I Have a friend who comes to my house almost everyday my GSD no sabi him face.

Too bad it turned out this way
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Son of Ch turco de la isla de los volcanes.

Looks nice but this should cost a fortune tho ( including shipping)
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by kay4kay: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

Pls i need a Doberman urgently, is there any?

Check your email
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

Looks nice but this should cost a fortune tho ( including shipping)
$4,000 nit buying again
I'm getting a boerboel
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spanishmilf:
$4,000 nit buying again
I'm getting a boerboel

From Nigeria?
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

From Nigeria?
South africa
Semi-adult
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:

From Nigeria?
I need supplement for my dog ooh
I feed it royal canine
Bingo
Meat. He get fat after she eat but when is normal her stomach will be flat have deworm her alot
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spanishmilf:
South africa
Semi-adult

Lovely
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I need supplement for my dog ooh
I feed it royal canine
Bingo
Meat. He get fat after she eat but when is normal her stomach will be flat have deworm her alot

Can't really suggest any because I don't really do supplements
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by kay4kay: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Spanishmilf:
$4,000 nit buying again
I'm getting a boerboel

Why don't you get a doberman.
A good guard dog and loyal to the core
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Am a breeder

If you end up wanting to dash him out, I'd be glad to have him.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
IamAnderson:
they are 7 month old puppies what are you expecting?
so because your dogs aren't active security dogs at 7 months you want to kill them?
are you okay?
if you like be taking advice from people commenting that they had dogs like that and they sold them to be eaten, most of them saying that have never had dogs before, they just want few nairaland likes.
your dogs are puppies
Thanks for your advise Bro, they made me happy yesterday, I came back to see this creature and the security guy told me he released them from the leashes because he was going to the market only to meet them seriously barking and leaving this behind. I suspect this creature to have crawled in through a space underneath the gate.
With this Buster and Alvin are good Boys.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
But I Still fell for them today and yet another footwear is gone cheesy

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

Thanks for your advise Bro, they made me happy yesterday, I came back to see this creature and the security guy told me he released them from the leashes because he was going to the market only to meet them seriously barking and leaving this behind. I suspect this creature to have crawled in through a space underneath the gate.

see, I told you with time they'll pick up, it always happens like this with these kind of complaints cheesy
another thing, the shoe eating is because of boredom, keeping puppies chained all day leaves them with a lot of pent up energy which drives them to mischief once they're free.

try to play with them more often and take them on walks, you can also get a ball for them to chase around with time they'll stop it.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
IamAnderson:

see, I told you with time they'll pick up, it always happens like this with these kind of complaints cheesy
another thing, the shoe eating is because of boredom, keeping puppies chained all day leaves them with a lot of pent up energy which drives them to mischief once they're free.

try to play with them more often and take them on walks, you can also get a ball for them to chase around with time they'll stop it.
Thanks much Bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by vincentjk(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

This is nice but seriously my dogs would have devoured this meat without thinking twice, how comes they were able to submit the catch obediently??

Iamanderson what would roscoe have done
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
vincentjk:

This is nice but seriously my dogs would have devoured this meat without thinking twice, how comes they were able to submit the catch obediently??

Iamanderson what would roscoe have done
lol if it were Roscoe I wouldn't even know what happened unless he remains half and hides it at one corner cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds / How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.