Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' (67922 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by skukimania(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Isa and his step-mother lipsrsealed
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Legendguru: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
When u finally get your paper your eye go clear
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by pennywys(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Randy100:
Shameless and lazy young man. It is not as if she is marrying a 19 years old American model.

He may be still be happy for the rest of his than you miserable soul

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by yeman1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Naija babes na rubbish... if dem no chase something , something must chase them... awon olosho for everywhere cheesy
I regret of leaving my oyinbo woman for naija woman. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by 2shure: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hardly will u hear efcc arresting yahoo boys at north east like borno.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
LordKO:
Altruism isn't exclusive to the Western women (people) alone, some of our women are also altruistic. So, it amounts to mental parochialism for anyone to cast aspersions on all Nigerian women. Egoism doesn't know neither race nor gender.
Jugunu undecided
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
LordKO:

By implication you mean that you're a narcissist or that all Nigerian men are egoistic - the latter isn't true. Summarily, you're both a narcissistic and an egoistic person, therefore you aren't justifiably qualified to cast aspersions on anyone.

Behind any cynical and paranoid person is a bigoted, hypocritical and disingenuous person in particular and quasi-devil in general.
Sigmund Freud jnr continue....
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Randy100:
Comedians everywhere. Jealous for somebody marrying his mother. Hanty calm down.
Ned Nwoko shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fisher007:
Lol he doesnt understand the game yet.

Nigerian ladies.are full.of entitlement mentality. You need to capitalize on it and use it to your advantage. That is how you handle Nigerian ladies. They always want something and they feel they are entitled to it because you have shown interest.

You will pick her up and drop her at home. Take her out and make her feel good. Buy her what.you.can.afford. Now in.her mind she feels she can just ask.for.more. Lol make unimaginable demands because you like.her. demands she or her parents cant make or.keep up.too

She will.never appreciate all the effort, you put into getting the.car in.good condition.
Your.fuel in.the.car with AC blowing her head. (Girl way be say na fan dey her house.)
Your finance or money.you spent on.her. your time and.attention you dedicated to her for that.day.
Your ability to pick a good outing.venues to make her.feel special.

All this, she didn't spend a dime.but wont still.appreciate it because she feels entitled. simple

She will just appear and think she can act any how and demand for more.

That.is why most guys use and dump them. Their body counts will make.you.realise most her just public toilet or community urine house.

So learn and observe my brothers. They are all so.entitled. simple.
So, how do we solve all these entitlement sickness??
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
koyyes:
You never see anything.
Is this not the woman that said she is divorced with kids?

If you like, when you reach there, don't be a good houseboy. That is when you will know that over there, a woman is KING!

Their laws will reboot your brain and smack out every boko haram and chauvinistic demon from your empty, inventless black brain.
I hope he listen to you!!
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Funmmyastic:
A 46 year old is an evening newpaper according to Nl guys.Next!
A 46 year old woman should be a Grandma in the next 4 years!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Bimpe29: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Isa, I wish you all the best but you really need to be careful.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fisher007:

As Wetin you gain. That.is so true. At times I personally feel dissapointed and.disgusted with some cause you will realize, it wasn't worth the.stress.

Especially when all the push.up.bra, fake hair, nails, eyelashes, smelling V. Then they will now be a burden to you. They start.calling, up and down as if you don marry.them already after one night. Aaaa

The juice is not worth the squeeze. Simple
Thank God for the hormones . It gives us energy to keep the cycle rolling!!!
I think it is God's gift for men to be taken by ladies' look despite their deficiencies!!!
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
skukimania:
Isa and his step-mother lipsrsealed
Ned Nwoko and his grand daughter tongue
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by hkidola00(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
ogene144:

Edo Auchi (Father)
Delta Warri (Mother)
are u still together and what happened dat she did such
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Viktorino: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
I suspect something fishy
RaptorX:
I am suspicious of this woman's motive, coming all the way to Nigeria from California for someone that she barely know. The guy really needs to be careful, I have a feeling this is a set up. She is a chef in an Afghan restaurant hmmm how was she able to afford the trip.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Edusouls(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sorry brother I went through the same years back it was painful as hell, took me years to recover, but am older now and understood that loving a girl runs down a mans life span like phone battery, naturally women are born selfish hardened and deceitful, so that’s why they choose money over all, they have no love in their souls except few of them which is for the very lucky few men, get up fight off the heart break it will take time but you must move on cut her off for ur own good because she is what she is even if u come back in 20years, she would even be worse, so try as much as possible toheal urself a man has many battles ahead to fight, for now no more relationship until in the feature as u get older u understand a woman more, have a bright 2020 but not with that killer girl friend still in ur mind, thank me later..
hkidola00:
bro I swear rat hazardous u sed now is so on point, my gf cheated on me twice, I can't concentrate, my heart rate has increased.. wish I never met her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by RaptorX: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
sirkonline:

Damn son....Before commenting on social medial, always review what you are about to post. Do you know how much a chef makes monthly in North-America? atleast 4-5k monthly usd...What is the cost of flight from California to Nigeria (around 1200-1500usd average) i hope i answer your stupid question.
You are delusional if you think a chef in an Afghan restaurant makes 4-5 k monthly.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by MartinsD12(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-51182231
Supported all these Nigerian girls are money parasites
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Mogajunior(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
My only candid advice for the young man is never letting her go without marrying her. If am in his shoes, I will not welcome the idea of her going back to US and then return in march for the wedding. Delay is dangerous!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dande55:
Lazy gold diggers like him are already praising him.
But let the reverse be the case, their lizard tails will crawl out from their cocoon to insult the Nigerian lady.

!!!!
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fisher007:
Lol he doesnt understand the game yet.

Nigerian ladies.are full.of entitlement mentality. You need to capitalize on it and use it to your advantage. That is how you handle Nigerian ladies. They always want something and they feel they are entitled to it because you have shown interest.

You will pick her up and drop her at home. Take her out and make her feel good. Buy her what.you.can.afford. Now in.her mind she feels she can just ask.for.more. Lol make unimaginable demands because you like.her. demands she or her parents cant make or.keep up.too

She will.never appreciate all the effort, you put into getting the.car in.good condition.
Your.fuel in.the.car with AC blowing her head. (Girl way be say na fan dey her house.)
Your finance or money.you spent on.her. your time and.attention you dedicated to her for that.day.
Your ability to pick a good outing.venues to make her.feel special.

All this, she didn't spend a dime.but wont still.appreciate it because she feels entitled. simple

She will just appear and think she can act any how and demand for more.

That.is why most guys use and dump them. Their body counts will make.you.realise most are just public toilet or community urine house.

So learn and observe my brothers. They are all so.entitled. simple.
How exactly are you using them, when its your money they are spending while pretending to love you? Who is getting used and dumped? You sound like one of those heartbroken Nigerian men that has been used several times, in reality there's still another babe who's rent you're paying. You must be ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
beta247:
I came to read insults but I am surprise to see the opposite
Nigerian men are gold diggers. Its the kind of thread they like, and opportunity to insult Nigerian women that rejected them. Turn the table and see how they'll insult the girl married to an old man.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
showafrica:

You are shaking there table oo, they will soon come for you. However, thats pure definition of a 9ja lady, to them, there Pusssy is gold mine. If you dont meet up with the demands they give you the impression that someone else is willing to take it at a higher price. Then at 40 they will be at Shiloh after numerous body count and end up with one innocent Jew man. Lol inside life
Even men pray for spouses. The Shiloh joke ain't even funny anymore. You'd know if you were blinded by numerous rejections your dumb self have received

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
stevmatt15:

Jealousy, how?
will he has a son or daughter with that woman?
will that woman be buried in his father's land after death?
what exactly will he enjoy in that marriage apart from money and wide vagina like red sea.

that guy is gone.
Erm...not to sound like I support it but not everyone wants children. There's many things to gain in marriage, your African mentality is embarrassing. Also, leave her vagina out of your nonsense. Later, don't say you're not trash because you've never raped. Be saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Funmmyastic: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
MedicH:

Why are you calling out someone's mother? Don't you have respect? You need to be put in a place where you can have a moment of rest.

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Farano

Rule 2 violated.

Coming from someone that bash people online.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by MedicH: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Funmmyastic:

Coming from someone that bash people online.

Oh even you. Why not say bash people's parents. She's going to be served some lifetime sentence im sure. You wanna tow her path? Be my guest.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by hkidola00(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Edusouls:
Sorry brother I went through the same years back it was painful as hell, took me years to recover, but am older now and understood that loving a girl runs down a mans life span like phone battery, naturally women are born selfish hardened and deceitful, so that’s why they choose money over all, they have no love in their souls except few of them which is for the very lucky few men, get up fight off the heart break it will take time but you must move on cut her off for ur own good because she is what she is even if u come back in 20years, she would even be worse, so try as much as possible toheal urself a man has many battles ahead to fight, for now no more relationship until in the feature as u get older u understand a woman more, have a bright 2020 but not with that killer girl friend still in ur mind, thank me later..
thank u bro thank u bro.. check under my profile, I just created a topic,that what happened... I agree wit u, 20 years she wud still b d same, apart from sex, if she works, she doesn't support wit anything and she's not loyal again, so what did benefits in a woman who isn't loyal to a man.. and I really wanted to marry her..ibe deleted her pics though.. all
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by shogsman(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
victorian:

He looks like a good guy and he cant even speak good english.

When God has destined ones door to be opened at a certain time, no one can shut it ,also if God shuts a door ,no one can open it .

He will eventually realise his dreams through her, why wont he fall inlove with her?

I hope he will stay true to her till her dying days .
If it's not for this yahoo boys painting us bad there is nothing wrong with falling in love with an older person from or outside the country,heck my fiancee is American and we've being together for a couple years now and we're still waxing strong, getting married this year by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.