Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' (67917 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by victorian(f): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
shogsman:

If it's not for this yahoo boys painting us bad there is nothing wrong with falling in love with an older person from or outside the country,heck my fiancee is American and we've being together for a couple years now and we're still waxing strong, getting married this year by God's grace.

Awwww thats nice

Mine is same age with me , this year is our year as well by Gods grace amen.

Its cool as long as the younger guy is sincere.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by showafrica(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Even men pray for spouses. The Shiloh joke ain't even funny anymore. You'd know if you were blinded by numerous rejections your dumb self have received

Men are now praying for American spec not Nigerian used.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
showafrica:

Men are now praying for American spec not Nigerian used.
Nobody gives a FCK about you ugly baboons. You're only useful when your account is full. Apart from that, enjoy being used by foreign women.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by showafrica(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Nobody gives a FCK about you ugly baboons. You're only useful when your account is full. Apart from that, enjoy being used by foreign women.

Lol, you see Isa Sulaiman is right in his choice. His account needs to be fat bc no 9ja babe gives a FCK however American babe gave a FCK and thats the difference.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
showafrica:

Lol, you see Isa Sulaiman is right in his choice. His account needs to be fat bc no 9ja babe gives a FCK however American babe gave a FCK and thats the difference.
Yeah, cry all that male tears somewhere else. You want insult us, and expect us to give a Bleep about you misogynistic, unromantic fu..cktards. Yeah, no. Spend the money and FCK off.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Edusouls(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
hkidola00:
thank u bro thank u bro.. check under my profile, I just created a topic,that what happened... I agree wit u, 20 years she wud still b d same, apart from sex, if she works, she doesn't support wit anything and she's not loyal again, so what did benefits in a woman who isn't loyal to a man.. and I really wanted to marry her..ibe deleted her pics though.. all
God even loves you by showing you who you want to marry on time, many unfortunate men end up with such as wives this is the major cause is high rate of male death, suicide, depression today, so you should be grateful to God for saving you from life of torment, misery and unhappiness and not whining about lost love, I tell you brother you lost no love because there was not any at first, that girl have deleted you from her life long ago enjoying her life with men of her choice, please don’t prolong the damage to your heart cos men have a loving but a weak heart that’s why we are more prone to heart attacks and stroke brother country hard Abeg stay focused it’s a long year ahead..
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Fisher007: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

How exactly are you using them, when its your money they are spending while pretending to love you? Who is getting used and dumped? You sound like one of those heartbroken Nigerian men that has been used several times, in reality there's still another babe who's rent you're paying. You must be ugly.

Let.me enlighten you.a little.since.you.asked an interesting question.

Please in.advance listen to the message and dont insult.the messenger.

Now guys like me dont mind spending money ( my fruits) on girls why.because my tree ( wealth.foundation ) is solid. I have worked on my.financial literacy, that spending the interest which comes automically without stress on entitled.young fresh girls doesnt bother me. Now i.have made mistakes in my.early years ( by being a.simps- beta males - which.is most likely.90 percent of the male population).

A woman is like milk,.they easily get spoilt ( max 18 - 25 yrs - which.is.your.prime.years) after that.you start tasting spoilt. Never wonder.why your mothers start rushing you for marriage after that.age upwards because.they.know and see what.you.cant.see.

Meaning getting a husband might.be hard for.you. You might end up marrying a.guy.you dont like or.love based on.your sexual market value.in the market. You body.( only thing most ladies have.too.offer in most case) start.giving up.on.you ( boobs are slacking,.ass becomes shapeless, toto don wide/slack, hormonial inbalance ,emotional.traumas from.past guys like.me). Might start devoloping.childbirth issues (with.or without past abortions).

You spent.most.of.your life.sleeping.around. with.various guys as a.source of finance instead of working on.your financial.literacy which.is never taught.both.in.school and.at.home.

Now guys are like wine. The older we get,.the.better we become. Our sexual.market value start from 35 yrs ( some.early.thirties when we are lucky) and ends at 60yrs.

Why.do.you.think most women always police their husband.around.at.the.age of 35-55yrs above. Because they know.he.is.stable and have what most.slutty.young.girls want. (Money., power and status). Most wife know.because they were young.and in.the young girls shoes too earlier in.their lives.

Now about the paying a babes rent. I.dont, but wouldnt mind paying a young girls rent.in.her.18, she will.just be slaughtered and.used.as a sexual fantasy and object. Am sure you watched the movie fifty shades.of grey ba. All the.BSDM, Anal,.sexual fantasy.will.just be.fantasized.on her. Nothing more.

Will.she know or learn the secret to.wealth? Will she.think with.her entitled mind how.to.better herself? The answer.is.no. because ladies generally are not rational and dont.think.far. You all live in the.present based on your emotional.feelings. That is just the truth.

So answer the.question who is getting used? Me or.the.ladies psssh.

Not all guys are dumb and can.be used as you ladies.think.you.are doing. We just play.the.fool. we act like a.monkey.to catch.the monkeys and.we.feed you all.the.so.called bananas ( money and dvck) you love . Then in most.case push.you.back to the.street or your parents house where.you.came from.

Deep ba. It is just.the.truth most.guys wont.tell.you..infact they.might.come for my head for exposing this. But since you.asked a question. I.needed to enlighten you.

Think.of.all.your past.relationships or.your. female friends past relationships with uncles, sugar.daddies, boyfriend.The.puzzle will start clicking and making sense to.you.

Have a wonderful day.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by hkidola00(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Edusouls:
God even loves you by showing you who you want to marry on time, many unfortunate men end up with such as wives this is the major cause is high rate of male death, suicide, depression today, so you should be grateful to God for saving you from life of torment, misery and unhappiness and not whining about lost love, I tell you brother you lost no love because there was not any at first, that girl have deleted you from her life long ago enjoying her life with men of her choice, please don’t prolong the damage to your heart cos men have a loving but a weak heart that’s why we are more prone to heart attacks and stroke brother country hard Abeg stay focused it’s a long year ahead..
GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fisher007:

Let.me enlighten you.a little.since.you.asked an interesting question.

Please in.advance listen to the message and dont insult.the messenger.

Now guys like me dont mind spending money ( my fruits) on girls why.because my tree ( wealth.foundation ) is solid. I have worked on my.financial literacy that spending the interest which comes automically without stress on entitled.young fresh girls doesnt bother me. Now i.have made mistakes in my.early years ( by being a.simps- beta males - which.is most likely.90 percent of the male population).

A woman is like milk,.they easily get spoilt ( max 18 - 25 yrs - which.is.your.prime.years) after that.you start tasting spoilt. Never wonder.why your mothers start rushing you for marriage after that.age upwards because.they.know and see what.you.cant.see.

Meaning getting a husband might.be hard for.you. You might end up marrying a.guy.you dont like or.love based on.your sexual market value.in the market. You body.( only thing most ladies have.too.offer in most case) start.giving up.on.you ( boobs are slacking,.ass becomes shapeless). Might start devoloping.childbirth issues (with.or without past abortions).

You spent.most.of.your life.sleeping.around. with.various guys as a.source of finance instead of working on.your financial.literacy which.is never taught.both.in.school and.at.home.

Now guys are like wine. The older we get,.the.better we become. Our sexual.market value start from 35 yrs ( some.early.thirties when we are lucky) and ends at 60yrs.

Why.do.you.think most women always police their husband.around.at.the.age of 35-55yrs above. Because they know.he.is.stable and have what most.slutty.young.girls want. (Money., power and status). Most wife know.because they were young.and in.the young girls shoes too earlier in.their lives.

Now about the paying a babes rent. I.dont, but wouldnt mind paying a young girls rent.in.her.18, she will.just be slaughtered and.used.as a sexual fantasy and object. Am sure you watched the movie fifty shades.of grey ba. All the.BSDM, Anal,.sexual fantasy.will.just be.fantasized.on her. Nothing more.

Will.she know or learn the secret to.wealth? Will she.thinl with.her entitled mind how.to.better herself? The answer.is.no. because ladies generally are not rational and dont.think.far. You all live in the.present based on your emotional.feelings. That is just the truth.

So answer the.question who is getting used? Me or.the.ladies psssh.

Not all guys are dumb and can.be used as you ladies.think.you.are doing. We just play.the.fool. we act like a.monkey.to catch.the monkeys and.we.feed you all.the.so.called bananas. Deep ba.

Have a wonderful day.
Your spent... How many minutes? Typing this nonsense. This is all that could come out of your juvenile brain. Typical. You people always want to console yourselves because you see Young girls marrying old men, so they can spend their money while having young lovers outside. And so, you're patting your sorry self on the back, that's its not too late for you. While typing nonsense, the thread is one about a boy who married a 'spoilt milk'. I wonder how many times in a day you father yells "spoilt milk" at your mother. I wonder how you look at her and say "this milk done spoil, tastes bad". You're a disgrace to your parents. They should have sent you to school. Wine. Mtchew
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by showafrica(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Yeah, cry all that male tears somewhere else. You want insult us, and expect us to give a Bleep about you misogynistic, unromantic fu..cktards. Yeah, no. Spend the money and FCK off.

Thats why we deployed the hit and run method, na waiting fit una and am sure someone just did that to you recently...why you are venting your anger on innocent Isa Sulaiman.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
showafrica:

Thats why we deployed the hit and run method, na waiting fit una and am sure someone just did that to you recently...why you are venting your anger on innocent Isa Sulaiman.
That's what we want. Meanwhile, your pathetic selves stay bombarding our inbox with stupid begging messages. Sex and FCK off, its all you're good for. Not like you're good at sex sef.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Fisher007: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Your spent... How many minutes? Typing this nonsense. This is all that could come out of your juvenile brain. Typical. You people always want to console yourselves because you see Young girls marrying old men, so they can spend their money while having young lovers outside. And so, you're patting your sorry self on the back, that's its not too late for you. While typing nonsense, the thread is one about a boy who married a 'spoilt milk'. I wonder how many times in a day you father yells "spoilt milk" at your mother. I wonder how you look at her and say "this milk done spoil, tastes bad". You're a disgrace to your parents. They should have sent you to school. Wine. Mtchew

You see.I said earlier listen.to.the message and.dont.insult.the messenger. But you decided to go.on the shaming path. By insulting your parents. Well I blame.your father for not.wiping you off with a.tissue paper or not allowing.your so.call mother.to swallow you.

Simple
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fisher007:

You see.I said earlier listen.to.the message and.dont.insult.the messenger. But you decided to go.on the shaming path. By insulting your parents. Well I blame.your father for not.wiping you off with a.tissue paper or not allowing.your so.call mother.to swallow you.

Simple
Is that what you watch your sweet wine dad do with his spoilt milk everyday? I knew someone like you must come from a demented family.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by showafrica(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

That's what we want. Meanwhile, your pathetic selves stay bombarding our inbox with stupid begging messages. Sex and FCK off, its all you're good for. Not like you're good at sex sef.

Look how Jannie was marking Isa Sulaiman closely, she knows the lenght and weight of an average Nigerian guy mamba. Come to southAfrica, they are rushing us but here, we are doing you a favour by lashing you freely yet you want to empty our pockets. E no go better for una... I STAND WITH ISA Sulaiman.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
showafrica:

Look how Jannie was marking Isa Sulaiman closely, she knows the lenght and weight of an average Nigerian guy mamba. Come to southAfrica, they are rushing us but here, we are doing you a favour by lashing you freely yet you want to empty our pockets. E no go better for una... I STAND WITH ISA Sulaiman.
South African women have poor tastes in men. Spend the money and run to SA. You're worthless to us.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Fisher007: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
eni4real:
So, how do we solve all these entitlement sickness??

Just dont rush into marriage. Infact.if.you have the.opportunity go into MGTOW level 1-2 mode. Dont.stress.yourself.because most.ladies are emotional and mentally damaged especially most.from age 25 above. It will take.the.grace of God to find one that is not.

Even Eve wey God give us for Bible, na.blame.we still.blame baba God when she misbehaved and.lured.us to eat the.forbidden fruit. That is why Bible talk say." Pray.you.find a Good Wife" cause most are not.

The.rate.of infidelity with married couple past bachelor's and single ladies own.

The truth is bitter. And when.you talk am na curse them go dey.curse you up and down instead of them to be rationale.

Safe my brother.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Fisher007: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Is that what you watch your sweet wine dad do with his spoilt milk everyday? I knew someone like you must come from a demented family.

Speaking.from experience with.your.boyfriend or husband ba. You know how una.dey swallow am nah. You little slimy cunning bvtch grin
wink

My.attention for.you.today.is over.

Qoute me.at.your peril.henceforth.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by showafrica(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

South African women have poor tastes in men. Spend the money and run to SA. You're worthless to us.

Americans are paying to have us... E.g, Isa Sulaiman...thats much value.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Pussywar(f): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fisher007:

Speaking.from experience with.your.boyfriend or husband ba. You know how una.dey swallow am nah. You little slimy cunning bvtch grin
wink

My.attention for.you.today.is over.

Qoute me.at.your peril.henceforth.

Your parents failed bad. You trying too had to make sense, but you're obviously an uneducated fool. Run home to your expired milk of a mother and tell her you've successfully disgraced her. I'm sure you don't respect her and she takes that bullshit, that is why you can come on the internet and disrespect women with your chest. Failure of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Erm...not to sound like I support it but not everyone wants children. There's many things to gain in marriage, your African mentality is embarrassing. Also, leave her vagina out of your nonsense. Later, don't say you're not trash because you've never raped. Be saying nonsense.

many things to gain in marriage?
please kindly list them, let us learn from you.

not every one wants children?
in marriage?
are you freaking kidding me?
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Justice96:
Well im tempted to comment on this article.
The boy is right An American lady will love you till the last of her bone from the debt of her heart and she will go to mars for you just be honest and open, believe it or not they love from the heart compare to our Nigeria Girls. Have been in a relationship with my black American lady for almost 2 years now the love and peace of mind I enjoy is compare to nothing, her maturity, and encouragement pushing me to reach my potential is something special and when she visited last year I was amused of how respectful and how humble she is. She's 40 im 36. Have never felt this kind of love in my life, peace of mind and encouragement and financial support. Tell me why won't i love her with all my heart her love and care is a motivation to me to do so in return.

For our girls do remember a man can flirt with you partying and you giving him sex and all that but he may end up not marrying you because when it come to marriage a man is visionary he looks beyond he wants a woman that can hold a home, he wants stability and security. There are only few Nigeria Girls that can really love you from there heart, yes some of them are very loving.

As for Isa and his woman i wish them well but he should kept his relationship on a low key until the marriage now everything is expose and the world is watching, he may think he's trending but you trend after you married this lady....

Some of you guys God has sent your helper but you choose to be greedy and scam them off ther hard earned money and they ran away. Go online and try your luck be honest you never can tell what you may find.

Peace.

1. You're loving over the phone, I believe?

2. You're also sure that if she is not assisting you financially, your love for her will remain the same?

3. If she reveal her "bad side" to you, it wouldn't deter your "love". Right?

While you answer those questions, also talk your mum or elder sister (if you've got) and try to listen to all they've got to say. Finally, if your "falling in love" would not lead to marriage, it's good you tell rather than continue to keep her hopes high knowing that she is 40 yrs already. undecided
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Fisher007: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pussywar:

Your parents failed bad. You trying too had to make sense, but you're obviously an uneducated fool. Run home to your expired milk of a mother and tell her you've successfully disgraced her. I'm sure you don't respect her and she takes that bullshit, that is why you can come on the internet and disrespect women with your chest. Failure of a man.

From your username I know what you ve been through pussywar. Your pvssy has fought so many wars and as usual.that is the only thing tangible you.feel.you.had to.offer. Dumbfvcked pvssy.

You have nothing to contribute. I stated my opinion without insult at first. But as.usual you.all will bring.shaming language and make it personal.

Which I.expected and am not surprise.
My attention for.you.too.is over.

If you like use a new username to quote me at your peril.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
pansophist:

Bros, I understand you are trying not to generalize, probably You're married and not in the field dealing with Nigerian women. There is truism is what he said, millions of men saying the same thing can't be wrong. Naija girls needs a huge mental shift in their relationship with men. I have never actually felt love from a Nigerian woman (except my mum of course), until I travelled out, and i saw women that love me for intangible reasons such as my personality, intelligence, looks etc, as oppose to cash and my ability to flex them well. It doesn't hurt to be honest bros, of course naija men sef get their own for body, but it can not be ignored that good broke men hardly have a chance in the naija dating scene.

From Psquare that sang "financial woman", or Davido that said you should hide your face if you ain't got money, those words are true. Money is everything to Naija women.

Why do you people like generalizing just like Isa Sulaiman? How many Nigerian ladies have you dated seriously before arriving at your conclusion?

Simply put it that ladies within your sphere of contact that you dated never loved you except you rolled out money. Pls don't generalize.

As per musicians, many will sing what they believe will bring money to them. They are not patriotic enough to care for the mindset they are building in the youths through their music.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
healthserve:

So how far with Davido and his money-solves-all mantra attitude and Money gives me loyalty... with the news making the rounds thesedays

My brother you've said it all. These girls need a total mental shift from their stinking present attitude.

Granted, some ladies are culturally raised to love a guy with money only, not even minding if the source of the money is dirty or evil.

But let's face it, comedians did worst in the past decade (generalizing few experiences they had with some Nigerian ladies), all in the name of cracking jokes that would fetch them money.

Present-day musicians also took it a step further, enforcing it as a norm to the extent that a decent lady (well-raised) could feel abnormal amongst her brainwashed friends if she doesn't act their way.

Now, both comedians and musicians have started glorifying fraud (yahoo yahoo) in this present decade with no government agency proactively regulating them except after the damage has been done. Try and use the current stereotypes of Nigerian ladies to peep into Year 2030 and get an idea of what would be said about Nigerian guys yet there are clean guys. It would certainly be worst than what is being said currently if something serious is not done.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by healthserve(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
rawfact:

Granted, some ladies are culturally raised to love a guy with money only, not even minding if the source of the money is dirty or evil.

But let's face it, comedians did worst in the past decade (generalizing few experiences they had with some Nigerian ladies), all in the name of cracking jokes that would fetch them money.

Present-day musicians also took it a step further, enforcing it as a norm to the extent that a decent lady (well-raised) could feel abnormal amongst her brainwashed friends if she doesn't act their way.

Now, both comedians and musicians have started glorifying fraud (yahoo yahoo) in this present decade with no government agency proactively regulating them except after the damage has been done. Try and use the current stereotypes of Nigerian ladies to peep into Year 2030 and get an idea of what would be said about Nigerian guys yet there are clean guys. It would certainly be worst than what is been said currently if something serious is not done.

Absolutely brilliant. This couldn't be described with more clarity than the way you have right here. I thought I was the only one who noticed what comedians and musicians were doing, alas I was wrong. You proved me wronged rawfact. I love your brilliant comment, as it reflects deep wisdom. I just kinda feel we have way more guys with their heads on their bodies than females. We need to take the message to our families and raise kids/individuals with sound morales

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Caseless: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
sonofanarchy:
she's not even pure White Def. She's an Afghan American no wonder

modified: Nobody should quote me again,I have the right to my opinion and I'm not responsible for my comments
shut up! This is a public forum, if u make stupid comment, people will address you.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
rawfact:

1. You're loving over the phone, I believe?

2. You're also sure that if she is not assisting you financially, your love for her will remain the same?

3. If she reveal her "bad side" to you, it wouldn't deter your "love". Right?

While you answer those questions, also talk your mum or elder sister (if you've got) and try to listen to all they've got to say. Finally, if your "falling in love" would not lead to marriage, it's good you tell rather than continue to keep her hopes high knowing that she is 40 yrs already. undecided

You don't understand
Loving over phone maybe you didn't read the part i said she visited last year. And talking about finance i went about 6 months building our relationship before she started assisting and I never ask for her help. And yes have seen her bad side and the good suppresses the bad and yes we planning on get married family is aware.

You satisfied now abi undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Justice96:

You don't understand
Loving over phone maybe you didn't read the part i said she visited last year. And talking about finance i went about 6 months building our relationship before she started assisting and I never ask for her help. And yes have seen her bad side and the good suppresses the bad and yes we planning on get married family is aware.

You satisfied now abi undecided undecided

Congrats then. Happy Wedding in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Sarah20A(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
This guy is just running his mouth up and down undecided Nigeria girls have been getting married to young and old white men,having children for them even bringing them home for elaborate traditional marriage even to the extent of dumping and divorcing them to gain their properties but you won't hear them castigating Nigeria men this way.once a Nigeria man manage to hookup with an expired ancestor ,they will start saying horrible things about their women "as if their mothers are not Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Liposure: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sarah20A:
This guy is just running his mouth up and down undecided Nigeria girls have been getting married to young and old white men,having children for them even bringing them home for elaborate traditional marriage even to the extent of dumping and divorcing them to gain their properties but you won't hear them castigating Nigeria men this way.once a Nigeria man manage to hookup with an expired ancestor ,they will start saying horrible things about their women "as if their mothers are not Nigeria lipsrsealed
hmmm. Fact. May dis NY bring u peace, prosperity n hapiness IJN
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Norland4life(f): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dande55:
Lazy gold diggers like him are already praising him.
But let the reverse be the case, their lizard tails will crawl out from their cocoon to insult the Nigerian lady.

Lizard tail
Crawl out from cocoon

Can't stop laughing
Things I read on Nairaland
Hohohoho
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2020
rawfact:

Congrats then. Happy Wedding in advance smiley

My Guy all the best to you too
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.