Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma (39187 Views)

Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Dbiz1111(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Can you type this without crying? grin

I can also feel his(er) Tears grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by bugidon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Fine morning brotherly cool.

Do you have the picture of that mannabbq something guy... Some people were sharing it online... I'm yet to see it
no bro have not seen it, will love to see the bbq guy/girl
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by garfield1: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Soso990240:
Oga, u don't know what u are saying. Ihedioha have awarded roads, pays salaries wen due.For the first time, Pensioners received their full pension as at wen due. The only structure Ihedioha destroyed was the AKACHI tower, which we thank him for. Please, that Tower has a Muslim symbol/history and doesn't deserve to be in a state where every indegene is a Christian. Ihedioha wouldn't have embezzled funds, knowing fully well dat his successor will witch hunt him, d way he did Rochas. Hope Uzodinma is from my zone, but I would have preferred Ihedioha. Hope is a Mafian, real bad fellow.
There muslims in imo mr.moreover why are you guys so intolerant of other religion and insecure?
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Amudeneogu: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
JOBLESS IS VERY BAD BECAUSE IF THOSE YOUTHS HAS SOMETHING TO DO THEY WOULD"NT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS NONSENSE.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Soso990240(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
garfield1:

There muslims in imo mr.moreover why are you guys so intolerant of other religion and insecure?
Oga, we don't have Muslim indegene in IMO. Why don't you tell Elrufai to use Kaduna Money to build a cathedral for Kaduna Christians.. Na u tolerate pass... and over secure de worry you.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Soso990240(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
garfield1:

Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by uduokirika1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

How did Peter Obi and APGA Win Anambra State Governorship election in 2006 without a single seat in the State House Of Assembly?

Elections were conducted in 2003 not 2006!!!

in 2003, Presidential and Gubernatorial elections were conducted on the same day (19 April) to be precise. State house of assembly elections were conducted another day.

So as u can see its not same scenario with what we have today in IMO state where the Supremes court want us to believe that APC won majority local govt for the Gubernatorial elections but can't deliver one seat for house of assembly seat in an election conducted same day!!!!!!.

now u know
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by erospecial: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
but now your destinies have been given to the northern Arabians. you will regret your eternal stupidity!
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by guiddoti: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

I wonder how much they pay you for defending impunity and spreading propaganda

How can APc win the state without even getting a single seat in the house of assembly...
And you called yourself graduate. Because APC has no legislators means it cannot produce governor? Which probability theory is that? Nawaooo
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by guiddoti: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
I break statue to the point I was removed.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

You certainly can't compare both scenarios.. The Ojukwu effect did the deed.... But here in Imo.. It was day time robbery

And buhari did the deed too in imo
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by rossi49ja(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Fine morning brotherly cool.

Do you have the picture of that mannabbq something guy... Some people were sharing it online... I'm yet to see it
please if you have gotten the picture, don't hesitate sharing with me.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Tableshake89: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

How did Peter Obi and APGA Win Anambra State Governorship election in 2006 without a single seat in the State House Of Assembly?
lies. Peter Obi and Apaga won 9 house of assembly seats during that election
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Akiika: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
They are not protesting the untarred road and dirty and unsanitary gutter they are walking past in the picture. 'Awon dindinrin' undecided
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by texas1990(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

I wonder how much they pay you for defending impunity and spreading propaganda

How can APc win the state without even getting a single seat in the house of assembly...
see ur life naso u mumu reach? what about the 9 members that defected to APC today.
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by ZombieHUNT: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
texas1990:

see ur life naso u mumu reach? what about the 9 members that defected to APC today.

You are definitely the mumu here...
We are talking about winning an election while you are talking about selfish defections by politicians
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Inhabitable1(m): 5:51am On Jan 22, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
wink smiley cool grin wink grin confam IMO youths unlike those professional mourners we saw yesterday, rolling their fl@theads,yamz lego,hairy chest on the floor.HOPE till 2029 wink sad shocked cool wink grin.Kill yaself

BST
Re: Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma by leicestercamper: 4:09pm On May 26, 2020
B2MARIO, all you do is hovering on news concerning other states. If you put just a quarter of energy you waste on others states on your dilapidated filthy shithole Abia state things would have changed a little by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.