Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Solution 2 The Nation - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Solution 2 The Nation (198 Views)

You Have The Solution. / {direct Download} Jay-z Blueprint 2: The Gift And The Curse Full. / Dbanj Against The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution 2 The Nation by OJONUBAPETER(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2020
THE SOLUTION 2 THE NATION. is a short video that shows us how we can tackle the situation in the country. Its goes in a rhymes, Uniqe and in dynamic way. Its goes like this __When a NATION is facing an economic DEPRESION the leaders should forget about their EDUCATION QUALIFICATION and seak above for heavely INSTRUCTION DIRECTION and SOLUTION. i am speaking base on FOUNDATION as a man that has a VISION to becomes an INSTITUTION to lead my generation with my OCCUPATION. but how can i accomplish this MISSION with this CARTAMOTION it is a QUESTION that does not need mathematical EQUATION to found the SOLUTION....... Watch All this and many more via this lin https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7iRJIbBTVf/?igshid=125lpusqa94nl

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman Ft Lizzy Suleman – Ololufemi / Download : Mayorkun – Geng / Download the new song titled "Valentine" By MC Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.