Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) (25604 Views)

The Woman With Two Vagina (photos) / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Lool.. with her RIP breasts cheesy
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
I got a ban yesterday when I tried replying this message and my post was taken off. Healthserve stop bothering about ericsmith, he likes trolling ladies yet we all ignore him, he is the worst male numbooo, very irrelevant, uglyyy, senselesssss and not worthy of attention. He was careful to omit one letter from my username, I would be the last lady to give him a response.
healthserve:

Please o. LilMissFavvy is special and a sister o. grin
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by healthserve(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I got a ban yesterday when I tried replying this message and my post was taken off. Healthserve stop bothering about ericsmith, he likes trolling ladies yet we all ignore him, he is the worst male numbooo, very irrelevant, uglyyy, senselesssss and not worthy of attention. He was careful to omit one letter from my username, I would be the last lady to give him a response.

Oh my Chum Chum. What can I say to you. cheesy I'll let my heart do the talking.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

why do i keep avin these strange feelings ur mom owns a bar spot, xplains why u are alway cold 2wards men no freezer grin drop address se e nii heineken toh tutu... mortuary standard

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
dairykidd:
Lool.. with her RIP breasts cheesy

Chai
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Another one when would this madness end
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by joshboo(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Reichel99:
She is ugly, don't know how men get turned on seeing this.
Shssssh don't hate, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by jamalkareem(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Back in the days , women have Bush and I'm dey make man Roddy piper stand gidigbam, choi see those thighs !

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2020
grin
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2020
grin
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? / Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.