Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Powerlife Global Business Opportunity!!�� - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Powerlife Global Business Opportunity!!�� (972 Views)

Best Business Opportunity For Corpers / Longrich Business Opportunity / Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerlife Global Business Opportunity!!�� by topdigitaladv(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2020
WELCOME TO POWERLIFE GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!��

Who is PowerLife Global?

☘It is an international business originating from Malaysia.
� Our Brand New Company is called powerLife and it's coming to us from Malaysia. Its a product company and we started recruiting a few days ago. It is a product company and we are seeking for open minded leaders to pioneer with us in their respective countries.

Well this Business has lasted for 21 years but basically in Manufacturing. Now they have decided to take on the Network Marketing strategy and thus they opened the African market About 3weeks ago. PowerLife being a manufacturer of its own products, We have been given a number of products to market in Africa. We also have the stemcells already in the process and by February 2020 they will be available on the African Market. Our brand name for the stem cells will be *Procells

☘ This company pays directly to your bank account that you entered into the System. You can as well withdraw over the counter, or peer to peer.

Do we have products in PowerLife Global?

☘ Yes we have

☘ We have Unique and Effective products Development mainly;

Procel ( Stem cell )
Prodetox ( General )
Profit ( Male )
Prolady ( Female )
Protect ( General )

How do I join the business?

☘ Sign the application form and choose your package

☘ Member = #16,000
☘ VIP = #30,000
☘ MANAGER = #165,600
� MOBILE = #552,000

How many products am I getting

☘ member 1 product
☘ VIP 2 products
☘ manager 14 products
☘ Mobile 40 products

What do I get for introducing a new member?

☘ You get paid money for refering people and also PVs which are point systems that you accumulate and move ranks within the business,

Do I have to sell to get paid?

☘ Yes although selling is not compulsory, You will use the products with your family or sell them if you want for your pocket money and points.

What do I do after buying my Signing up?

☘ Recruit 2 members and teach them to do the same.

What if I recruit more than 2 members?

☘ You will register only 2 people under you and remaining people you decide where to place them under your downliners/legs. So that you help your people to earn because when they earn you also earn (Theres no selfishness in POWERLIFE GLOBAL)

☘ You also get when your downliners joins under you. What they get you also get it.

When do I get paid?

☘ You will get paid daily each time you introduce new member to the company but the profit from the products you sell you receive immediately, wooow ���� and let say you are a Mobile you recruit 2 people who joins as Mobile also you will be paid #384,000 including pairing bonus.

☘ Bonuses are paid into Local Bank accounts every Friday.

☘ You will get paid everyday, weekly and monthly for life once your team is active.

What do I get except daily bonus?

☘ You will get points(PVs).

☘ You will qualify incentives through the points you have.

☘ You will not forfeit your points.

Do we have incentives?

☘ Yes

✈✈ International
☘ free international trips.

�� Car incentive
☘ � Car incentive

� housing incentive

What are you waiting for join PowerLife Global now and let us meet at the top.

Direct Sponsor Bonuses For All Packages

1. Direct sponsor bonus

Here, every time you introduce new members, you get paid 15%,25% and 40%, of the pairing points depending on which package they buy.

If You are VIP and you refer

♈ VIP u earn #6,400. 40%
♈ MG u earn #24,000. 25%
♈ MOBILE u earn #48,000. 15%

If you are Manger and you refer

✴ VIP you earn #6,400. 40%
✴ MANAGER you earn #38,400. 40%
✴ MOBILE you earn #76,800. 24%

If you are Mobile and you refer

▶ VIP you earn #6,400. 40%
▶ MANAGER you earn #38,400. 40%
▶ MOBILE you earn #128,000. 40%

NOTE:

✔Buying and selling is not mandatory.
✔Registration is once no renewals.
✔You can Join Powerlife global from any country.

The Automatic Support Binary System of Powerlife global also makes it much easier for some of us who are not good at recruiting to be able to make money as well. This is because you earn money as a TEAM. You do not have to personally recruit every individual in your team to earn but you can be able to make money whether you personally referred them or not.

JOIN POWERLIFE GLOBAL TODAY AND LETS EMBRACE SUCCESS TOGETHER.
LIFE IS ALL ABOUT DISCOVERING AN OPPORTUNITY AND TAKING MASSIVE ACTIONS������.

Stop thinking���

Stop analysing���

Stop looking���

Stop procrastinating��

Stop doubting���

Stop waiting���

Start moving��‍♀��‍♂��‍♀��‍♂

Get registered✍�✍�✍�✍�

Start testifying
�������

All you have to do is One time☝�payment ��� and Smile Forever☺☺☺.

WORLDWIDE BUSINESS

Powering the World
�������

Our website link�

https://www.powerlifeglobal.com/

Kindly drop your what-sup contact for fellow up and your early registrations..
Now, we work smart not hard..
Networking is the beauty of it all.
You can not kill your self, but you can leverage on this platform to excel in 2020..

Mr Bright ��
powerlife global Nigeria�

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Trims Down Number Of Corp Members / OOU NYSC Registration / Centurion Energy Plc Corper Internship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.