Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money (12451 Views)

Who Want To Be A Millionaire? A Thread For Scholars / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Morning Toxic Habit, You Need To Stop Doing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Distinct123:

public speaking!
if you want to overcome the fear of public speaking you must be ready to take all the necessary steps I will tell you
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 6:46am On Feb 29, 2020
facenglish:
if you want to overcome the fear of public speaking you must be ready to take all the necessary steps I will tell you
I'm ready to follow the steps
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Distinct123:
I'm ready to follow the steps
OK take a time to stand in front of a mirror and start making a presentation looking at yourself
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2020
facenglish:
OK take a time to stand in front of a mirror and start making a presentation looking at yourself
that really sound funny! but I will try!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Distinct123:
that really sound funny! but I will try!
if you can try,it will help you better
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2020
facenglish:

if you can try,it will help you better
OK thanks i will get back to you when am done!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Distinct123:
OK thanks i will get back to you when am done!
good one I love that
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
facenglish:
good one I love that
tha
facenglish:
good one I love that
facenglish:
good one I love that
thanks I will be done soon
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2020
Distinct123:
tha thanks I will be done soon
OK get back to me,when you are done
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
facenglish:
OK get back to me,when you are done
OK I will do that
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2020
Distinct123:
OK I will do that
OK!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
facenglish:
OK!
I'm done with you said
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Distinct123:

I'm done with you said
are you ready for the next challenge?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2020
facenglish:
are you ready for the next challenge?
yes I'm ready for the next challenge
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Distinct123:
yes I'm ready for the next challenge

good I love your courage
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
facenglish:

good I love your courage
the next challenge I'd reading. one book per week
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Distinct123:
the next challenge I'd reading. one book per week
books in one area
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
facenglish:

good I love your courage
so what is the next challenge
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Distinct123:
so what is the next challenge
the next challenge is reading! one book per week
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2020
facenglish:
in what areas will that be
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2020
facenglish:
what is s the area of concentration?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Distinct123:
what is s the area of concentration?
you need to read several books on selling and marketing, negotiations, human psychology, personal finance among others
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2020
facenglish:
you need to read several books on selling and marketing, negotiations, human psychology, personal finance among others
which one should I start with?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Distinct123:
which one should I start with?
start with marketing and selling
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2020
facenglish:
start with marketing and selling
pls is there any do difference between marketing and selling
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Distinct123:
pls is there any do difference between marketing and selling
yes there is
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2020
facenglish:
yes there is
what is the difference?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Distinct123:
what is the difference?
selling is just a very important component of marketing. there are still other elements
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
facenglish:
selling is just a very important component of marketing. there are still other elements
what are the other elements?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Distinct123:
what are the other elements?
we have R&grin, branding, we have merchandizing
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2020
facenglish:
we have R&grin, branding, we have merchandizing
what do you mean by R& D
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Distinct123:
what do you mean by R& D
reseach and development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mapoly P.u.t.m.e. Form Is Now Out / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out / FG To Move Teachers' Retirement Age To 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.