Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money (12322 Views)

Who Want To Be A Millionaire? A Thread For Scholars / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Morning Toxic Habit, You Need To Stop Doing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
facenglish:
reseach and development
OK! what book can you recommend for me on selling
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Distinct123:
OK! what book can you recommend for me on selling
mr FAC I'm waiting for your response
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Distinct123:
read how to win friends and influence people!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2020
Distinct123:
I will recommend two books for you to start with get the first one.
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
facenglish:
I will recommend two books for you to start with get the first one.
what is the first book?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by facenglish: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Distinct123:
what is the first book?
unlimited sales success
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2020
facenglish:
unlimited sales success
who is the author of the book
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2020
reading this post for the first time I love it
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Success4a:
reading this post for the first time I love it
thanks
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2020
uprof:
thanks
I have questions for you prof
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Success4a:
I have questions for you prof
go ahead and ask questions for you
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask questions for you
why did you say we shouldn't save money?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Success4a:
why did you say we shouldn't save money?
it can make you poor
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
uprof:
it can make you poor
how?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Success4a:
how?
because savers are loosers
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
uprof:
because savers are loosers
why savers are loosers
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Success4a:
why savers are loosers
your savings is lost through inflation and taxes
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2020
uprof:
your savings is lost through inflation and taxes
how does does inflation and taxes affect my savings
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Success4a:
how does does inflation and taxes affect my savings

Inflation erodes the value of your money in the bank. You 40k in your account last December is not the same now on Withdrawal
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
uprof:

Inflation erodes the value of your money in the bank. You 40k in your account last December is not the same now on Withdrawal
I save 40k and withdraw 40k. how does that affect me
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2020
Success4a:
I save 40k and withdraw 40k. how does that affect me
a bag of rice you bought last year is not the same as this year
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2020
uprof:
a bag of rice you bought last year is not the same as this year

yes! so that is how I lose money
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Success4a:

yes! so that is how I lose money
now you get my point
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 6:22am On Mar 22, 2020
uprof:
now you get my point
yes! how can I increase my means?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Success4a:
yes! how can I increase my means?
you need to acquire true financial education to do that
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
uprof:
you need to acquire true financial education to do that
I want to learn can you teach me?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Success4a:
I want to learn can you teach me?
yes if you really want to learn.though it's a life long learning
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2020
uprof:
yes if you really want to learn.though it's a life long learning

I want to learn!,can you teach me?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Success4a:

I want to learn!,can you teach me?
I can teach you
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Brunicekid(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
I will learn it.
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brunicekid:
I will learn it.
you be big boss!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Distinct123: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2020
Success4a:
I can teach you
how are we going about the learning process!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SSANU: Strike Looms In Universities As FG Fails April Deadline Agreement / Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? / Oduduwa University Students Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.