Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap (6533 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2020
A Nigerian lady, identified as Miss Rita Abang was allegedly stopped from committing suicide after her Pastor boyfriend allegedly shared her nude photos on social media.

According to the information gathered from their Whatssap conversation, the cleric who was in possession of the lady's nude pictures, has been threatening to share it on the church's whatssap group chat. While the angry lady told him to go ahead.

The Pastor allegedly went ahead to share the pictures and the lady who couldn't bare the shame, took to Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook, to share a suicidal post.

She wrote; "#JusticeForChima. I know suicide is bad, but I have no option than this. I love my parents and my little girl. By tomorrow I will be dead. Know that this man Francis Moses Ukugha is the...SEE MORE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by jantofubu(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Pastor or devil's errand boy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Chrisbeks: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Every Riff Raff can now wake up one day and start answering pastor, something needs to be done about this

7 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2020
I think the Pastor name needs more Prefix like Holy Pastor, Satanic Pastor, Demonic Pastor etc...

As a single pastor, there's nothing wrong dating a lady but been flirt and also taking advantage of them all in the name of Pastor is really Sad....

Why not just wait patiently on the Lord and chose a decent partner then you focus on your ministerial work with ur partner to support....

Ladies you also have your issues with all this pastor pastor tag u follow about like bingo,u see them swamping young pastors like bees..... Be smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Randy100: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
You see your life. You want to commit suicide now. When you were snapping and sending to the pastor you were not suicidal.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by izospindle(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Person wey wan commit suicide get time to reach WhatsApp then enter Twitter and conclude on facebook ......abeg shift make I faint biko shocked
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Juicey10(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
izospindle:
Person wey wan commit suicide get time to reach WhatsApp then enter Twitter and conclude on facebook ......abeg shift make I faint biko shocked
now she dn finally enter NL

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by kilojoDesigns: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Okoyeaniche:
A Nigerian lady, identified as Miss Rita Abang was allegedly stopped from committing suicide after her Pastor boyfriend allegedly shared her nude photos on social media.

According to the information gathered from their Whatssap conversation, the cleric who was in possession of the lady's nude pictures, has been threatening to share it on the church's whatssap group chat. While the angry lady told him to go ahead.

The Pastor allegedly went ahead to share the pictures and the lady who couldn't bare the shame, took to Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook, to share a suicidal post.

She wrote; "#JusticeForChima. I know suicide is bad, but I have no option than this. I love my parents and my little girl. By tomorrow I will be dead. Know that this man Francis Moses Ukugha is the...SEE MORE

how is suicide an option!, when nudes are flying everywhere more than edo witches. Gather yourself and take this man to court and get justice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by triple996(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
bt what is wrong with all these pastors self na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by mii4u(f): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
That church needs to be closed down asap... Who go dey still attend dat Kain church again?
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by doggedfighter(f): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
What attracts people to these kind of people's church to pastor them? I see some posters and I wonder what qualifies these men to talk to people not to talk of pastoring them yet people
call them 'my pastor', ' my daddy' etc
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by culf: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
no true pastor will do that.

I cant see what see what a lady will do to me that will make me to post her nude online. some people are evil
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Amstupid(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Picture or ________________

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Sweeetheart(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2020
so pastor was having sex without engaging the lady as written in the bible that made him a pastor

make I do marriage finish, my babe that carry religion for head, na to give her proper orientation
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by double0seven(m): 5:10am On Jan 22, 2020
What's all the fuss about? Sharing someone naked picture online is a criminal offence.

So no in the entire church can report him to the police
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Gadafii: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Soapy pastor grin
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2020
If you know you can't stand it getting leaked, please don't share.nothing is worth dying for. WoRstcase SCenaRio
Okoyeaniche:

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Pastor Shared Her Nude Pictures On Church's Whatssap by Roon9(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2020
God help us

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Veteran Actor, Enebeli Elebuwa’s Health Gets Better (photo) / Olamide > Full Biography / Fake Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.