Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa (46113 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by yellowman2225(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
WeedSeller:
Ever heard them kidnapping imams or sheikh ?
Stupid souls.

Really! I've never heard they killed Sheik Rasaki, or Imam Suleiman. All we hear is Pastor this, Christian that. And someone says this isn't a religious crisis?

Its a systemic cleansing supported by a power greater than us, but we shall overcome someday.

I was indifferent with AMOTEKUN before now, but I think AMOTEKUN is good to stay.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by ollypass: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
WeedSeller:
Stupid souls.

Next that may be 'kidnapped' will be one of these, for damage control. wink

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by bilulu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
So na PDP get security forces, ozuor. Ur family is next in line
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
When will Islam stop all these massacre of human lives

If Islam doesn't teach killing of infidels then who thought this one the same thing from the quaran?

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Enculer2: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Expect Alfa Mohammed Oyedepo of RCCG to say nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
And you're telling me that we are one. Is this your slogans one Nation one people you're preaching. O God for along will the Christians be Crucified in this wicked Country called Nigeria. O God we are waiting for your second coming.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by mu2sa2: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
GodSaklek:
Sad, am not a Christian nor a Muslim, everyone has right to worship whatever they want but forcing and killing people or kidnapping because of religion is totally out of it,even in Saudi Arabia where this madness emanated from doesn't engaged themselves is criminal activities, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic peaceful countries need to take a bold step to rectified the errors in the book and enlighten people, this is a modern era, we shouldn't fo8llow the idea of past people whos are not advanced than us, If we continue this way,we will be a backward people, especially in Africa the religions has destroyed our minds and turned us to slaves,human rights in Nigeria has been violeted,government is doing nothing to curb this madness..

A country where the government that we voted for are using the power we gave them to deprive us of our right,government can't protect its citizens,when the masses makes a move to protect themselves,they announced it as illegal..

Amotekun will stay..
You said the madness does not emanate from saudi Arabia. True talk. But at the same time say they should sort it out!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Rolex66: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
And those clowns will read from that their assassins manual before killing their captors. A book that was written by a drug reconfigured brain urging adherents to kill the infidels is only fit for the trash can.

It's time people of other faiths stand up to these vampires and exterminate the terrorists.

It shall not be well with them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
And some miscreants are opposed to amotekun. This may either make or break us...no going back on amotekun

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by ignis: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
And some ignorant people will think we are one Nigeria.

The church is being persecuted.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye, so once again you prayer warriors have failed to free one of your own. How impotent your false god is to allow a CAN chieftain to be slain by illiterates.

See? You hide behind playground insults, meanwhile the real terrorists are decimating your people. I think it's high time you grow a pair of nuts and storm sambisa, instead of hiding behind name calling and crooked pastors to save your skin.

But then you're too stupid to note your own impotence.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dpharisee: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Our Brother is matching with the Saints, we shall not weep like people without faith, his death will win more souls for Christ. Boko Haram and their supporters lost woefully here. Praise the Lord cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Germi9: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
engrchykae:
the Moslems won't even see draw.
Scientifically, Islam is a hindrance to it's adherents self emancipation.
Technologically they are backward.
In terms of battle morale,they are cowards who in spite of large numbers are intimidated by one small Israel.
In Nigeria,they need government cover to achieve anything.
U av sed it all my broda,dey shld knw dat calmness isn't cowardice
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Dpharisee: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
And his killers will go to Saudi Arabia for Hajj while Yoruba Muslims will claim that they are not Muslims
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
To hell with Boko Haram. to hell with their sponsors. to hell with federal government of Nigeria (for security failure). to hell with all the people who don't want us to have peace in this country. to hell with to hell. to hell with hell. to hell.......

angry angry angry

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by BuhariAdvocate: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Fajoe2020: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
And the FG careless cry[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Many have been killed for identifying with one religion or the other.

Many have been tagged hero because they died 'evitable' death in the name of religion.

In fact, tickets to heaven and hell are issued from here. Which one is valid? I don't know. But, all is invalid if one invalid.

Since we all live to die naturally, why killing one another? Why must we be an agent of what awaits us all. Isn't that stupidity?

What if we (human being) condemn all dividing concepts to death?
What if we slaughter all acrimonious dogmas on a common alter of understanding?
What if we all decide to be human and nothing else?

Brethren, we are both the problem and the solution.
We are the way looking for a way.

Love All, and universe will become to you a single field.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Enemyofpeace: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Islam religion of peace beasts. God punish Mohammed wherever he is
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by greatjoey: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
yellowman2225:

https://www.thecable.ng/boko-haram-kills-can-official-abducted-in-adamawa/amp

Oh! Imagine how peaceful this world would have been without this particular satanically barbaric religion founded by this self acclaimed prophet.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ramsak1: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
i'm sorry to say this but if you leave your religious bias and embrace commonsense you will see that bokoharam are not muslims killing christians. Bokoharam has killed a lot of knowledgeable scholars whose knowledge are of good benefit to the islamic community. Only to mention a few, i dont know if you know of sheikh Muhammad Albani of Zaria who was killed together with his family, shot point blank and shekau claimed responsibility Ustaz Goni Bukar who was killed together with scores of muslims.
see lets have sense and stop despising and fighing eachother. Bokoharam is the enemy and trust me Bokoharam is Bokoharam no more no less
God bless Nigeria
WeedSeller:
Stupid souls.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by saintdevo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
The major problem of the North Eastern Nigeria is the sympathizers of Boko Haram, if the clerics will rise against their activities and distance themselves from them I believe they would have been defeated by now but there are a lot of traitors among the civilians that give them aid. But the real enemies of Nigeria are the British for amalgamating the country, by now South, West and East will have been one of the most developed region in Africa and the North will have been one of the poorest region in Africa, I don't know why all over the world nothing good comes out from the North, in the next world I would distance myself from the North completely
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Danieosamede(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] grin technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by imam07: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Till now I never see Muslims protesting against boko haram on d death of CAN President. But they can burn US flag because of a terrorist in Iran.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by starz100: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebios:
Oh, l am just heart broken and speechless.
How l wish God would just give me Divine Power that is above all earthly powers...
I swear, l will eliminate this monster called Boko Haram within an hour, if not a minute sef
I am in pains!
Can't state my thoughts better

Rest in peace, brother in Christ
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by SexytorresE(f): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
GodSaklek:
Sad, am not a Christian nor a Muslim, everyone has right to worship whatever they want but forcing and killing people or kidnapping because of religion is totally out of it,even in Saudi Arabia where this madness emanated from doesn't engaged themselves is criminal activities, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic peaceful countries need to take a bold step to rectified the errors in the book and enlighten people, this is a modern era, we shouldn't fo8llow the idea of past people whos are not advanced than us, If we continue this way,we will be a backward people, especially in Africa the religions has destroyed our minds and turned us to slaves,human rights in Nigeria has been violeted,government is doing nothing to curb this madness..

A country where the government that we voted for are using the power we gave them to deprive us of our right,government can't protect its citizens,when the masses makes a move to protect themselves,they announced it as illegal..

Amotekun will stay..
u are lik me

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by baganas: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
GodSaklek:

Amotekun will stay..
The killings going on in Nigeria have nothing to do with religion but everything to do with international politics spearheaded by Western countries who are determine to recolonize us. It's all about resources. Religion, Ethnicity, Sectionalism, tribalism, politics etc are some of the tools use to archieve this. The formula is to create crisis that can justify humanitarian intervention and then use it to manipulate,exploit,distort and loot our resources. A case study is the Arab spring
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by MeKshow(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
WeedSeller:
Stupid souls.

Yep... They killed one 2weeks ago in kogi state...
RIP to the Dead.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Staro: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nigerian Christians are not safe.
Buhari is bias
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Insectkiller: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is painful..
O Lord pls descend in ur fury and destroy diz killers and put an end to all their activities..

May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by bergs2: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
TallPck1:
There was no effort to rescue him because he is a Christian.

Shame on the FG!

meanwhile our president had asked the AGF to take up the judicial case of one Muslim cleric accused of drug trafficking in far away Saudi Arabia.

there was a country indeed!!!

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens / President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos)