Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (47680 Views)

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by CSTR2: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sanchez01:

I quite understand you have to feign ignorance to drive home your non-existent point.

When Kanu referred to Imo and Anambra ladies as prostitutes, I'm sure it was IPOB who said the same?
When Kanu honoured Jack and but failed to mention the names of those who allegedly died in his father's, I'm sure it was IPOB who honoured Jack and didn't do the same for those who died?

Amotekun wasn't created or hijacked by a university dropout who thought to cash out on it from the UK.
Mr man, ipob is a group of uncouth savages led by kanu.
He is their voice. He is their leader.
Before ipob, we had massob. And they are two groups that hate each other.

Ipob is a group of deviants led by kanu.

Trying to play the emotional card with me will no work.
Ipob don't deserve to be branded terrorists, but they are deviants all the same.

Ipob can say whatever they want about igbo ladies.
I don't regard them in the first place.

When amotekun starts functioning, let me know.
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by jayaim: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
The truth of the matter is that Nigeria needs to be restructured if not i fear for our nation. We keep burying our heads in the sand like the proverbial ostrich feeling @ll is well, mean while we are sitting on a time bomb. Our population is growing @ an alarming rate. For me i am planning for another passport any gegege na movement
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Sanchez01: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
CSTR2:

Mr man, ipob is a group of uncouth savages led by kanu.
He is their voice. He is their leader.
Before ipob, we had massob. And they are two groups that hate each other.

Ipob is a group of deviants led by kanu.

Trying to play the emotional card with me will no work.

Ipob can say whatever they want about igbo ladies.
I don't regard them in the first place.
[/s]
Either you have comprehension issues or that you are confused. You likened Amotekun to IPOB only to turn around to say 'IPOB is a group of uncouth savages led by Kanu'. You are clown las las.

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by phemy36(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
okorotalkative:
Please keep them busy there for like a week, they no kuku get work pass to dey disturb youths with iphone.

These one wey dey use sienna fear them.

On Amotekun we stand. Meanwhile see Ekiti walk

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by atonement12: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Therefore, Buhari must shoot every Amotekun terrorist on sight grin

Nigeria must stay united cheesy
He won't. Amotekun is not ipob. wink

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by danigbo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
What is good for the goose...is also good for the gizard.

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by dangwarmai(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
We the northerners told you to go, we even gave you date, but you don't want to leave.
If you say your mama no sabi cook soup carry your kaya and leave the house and never come back.
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by atonement12: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:

We will happily stay on the line and watch how your Buhari crushes you into pieces grin

You have always played the evil genius.

Now, it's time to have a taste of your own medicine cheesy
crushes omoluabis? You will wait forever cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Henri8: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Yes o.
They are threatening the peaceful coexistence of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by atonement12: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hillsong34:
If Yorubas want regional autonomy. Nigeria is supposedly a democratic society. Let Yoruba law makers in the NASS promote and sponsor such bill. AMOTEKUN TERRORIST
hateful, fustrated and confused soul.sad
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Henri8: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:

We will happily stay on the line and watch how your Buhari crushes you into pieces grin

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by CSTR2: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
Either you have comprehension issues or that you are confused. You likened Amotekun to IPOB only to turn around to say 'IPOB is a group of uncouth savages led by Kanu'. You are clown las las.
No.
I used ipob as an analogy because they have been branded terrorists and shot at, at the whims of buhari, even when there was no need for that.

And that same buhari has declared your amotekun null and void.

Comprehend now? Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by atonement12: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
AnanseK:

AMOTEKUN & THE STAND OF EDUCATED ILLITERATES -copied

Apparently we attend school for certificates in the south, not for knowledge. I am so disappointed in the ongoing Amotekun debate. There is no basis for it occupying our national discuss. No basis.

We operate a "constitutional democracy".
If you are confused, simply go back to the grundnum - The 1999 Constitution. There are three tiers of government established and recognised by that book. Federal, state and local government. Each saddled with its responsibilities. The crux of that responsibilities being the welfare of citizens.

No law passed by any of these tiers is illegal as long as it conform with the spirit and letters of the constitution.

The problem with this Amotekun contraption is that no government has a law on it. None.
Secondly the body setting it up is not a government and certainly is not recognised in the constitution We don't have a regional government in Nigeria.

My chagrin is that there is hardly a family in the south without a college or university graduate.
Yet we failed when it mattered most.
The "highly illiterate northerners" read and understood the constitution.

Though the north are predominantly Muslim with sharia laws entrenched in the constitution, they practice same with the dictate of the constitution. Every state maintain its borders and limits. No Kano Hisbah can arrest an accuse in say Zaria or Dutse.
And vise versa.

On the Amotekun, if it was not lead by power mongers like Gani Adams, you expect each state to pass the enabling laws. Set up their commands and stay within their boundaries. But, no.They want to set up an outfit to gift unconstitutional powers to their new Aare onakankanfo.

This can NEVER happen. It will never work. Set up your neighborhood watches. Do whatever you want. But a regional armed force is a complete NO. We won't go this way again.
Use your learning well for once. Stop embarrassing us.

-JOHNSON ANDREW'S OPINION
where you this aggresively insensitive in using your sense well when all the terrorism was going on in the southwest and the north forming religious and tribal militias?
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Seconded

Amotekun is a terrorist organization grin
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Keep fooling yourself there. We're not CHEST BEATERS, we act in a very civil and careful manner. See what will become of AMOTEKUN soon once we follow the proper channel. Unlike hateful ipob terrorist group
[s]
NaijaMutant:

[/s]

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
baby124:

IPOB is a nuisance and hateful group which came out insulting Yoruba because GEJ lost the election. Get your story straight and don’t mention IPOB here. How can we support a group of people promoting violence against us. Are you insane? Hold your good morning for you and your elders at home.
You're not correct. IPOB have been insulting everyone that does not buy into their initial war ideology, whether you're Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. As long as you don't agree with them, you'll be properly insulted. It doesn't start with GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by knowhowk: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hillsong34:
If Yorubas want regional autonomy. Nigeria is supposedly a democratic society. Let Yoruba law makers in the NASS promote and sponsor such bill. AMOTEKUN TERRORIST
. How about Hisbah and civilian JTF? I know hypocrite will not comment on this .

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by knowhowk: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
AnanseK:

Apparently we attend school for certificates in the south, not for knowledge. I am so disappointed in the ongoing Amotekun debate. There is no basis for it occupying our national discuss. No basis.

If you are confused, simply go back to the grundnum - The 1999 Constitution. There are three tiers of government established and recognised by that book. Federal, state and local government. Each saddled with its responsibilities. The crux of that responsibilities being the welfare of citizens.

No law passed by any of these tiers is illegal as long as it conform with the spirit and letters of the constitution.

The problem with this Amotekun contraption is that no government has a law on it. None.
Secondly the body setting it up is not a government and certainly is not recognised in the constitution We don't have a regional government in Nigeria.

My chagrin is that there is hardly a family in the south without a college or university graduate.

Though the north are predominantly Muslim with sharia laws entrenched in the constitution, they practice same with the dictate of the constitution. Every state maintain its borders and limits. No Kano Hisbah can arrest an accuse in say Zaria or Dutse.
And vise versa.

On the Amotekun, if it was not lead by power mongers like Gani Adams, you expect each state to pass the enabling laws. Set up their commands and stay within their boundaries. But, no.They want to set up an outfit to gift unconstitutional powers to their new Aare onakankanfo.

This can NEVER happen. It will never work. Set up your neighborhood watches. Do whatever you want. But a regional armed force is a complete NO. We won't go this way again.

. And Civilian JTF is enshrined in our Constitution as well .

2 Likes

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by knowhowk: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Maski87:
Ametokun,#youruba version of boko haram
Ibo people you are next,form your own militia
. And what do you call Hisbah Police and Civilian JTF
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by knowhowk: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
antirozz:
Stop amotekun now! They have a terrorist agenda
and hisbah with Civilian JTF ,which agenda do they have ? Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
For those who are talking about the constitutionality of Amotekun, pls consider this.... Is it not better to break the law in order to save lives, than to be a slave to the law and die at the end?

I leave everyone to his conscience shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by martinmiller: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
boliswitpassprik:
I keep telling people, the North is the problem Nigeria is facing. Take the north out of Nigeria and watch how we prosper!
If it's not Boko Haram today it's Fulani herdsmen, if it's not Fulani herdsmen it's bandits and kidnappers, if it's not kidnappers it's southern Kaduna crisis, if it's not southern Kaduna it's miyetti Allah, If it's not miyetti Allah it's Ganduje..... the list goes on and on!
Point is; these people live and feed on violence, they can't prosper, they don't have the mindset. It's 2020 and Northerners are still struggling to take their kids to school to at least primary level, it's absurd and disgusting.
If only Sevn or bros lalasticlolo can ban Northern news on Nairaland, everyone would see that 70% the negative news that comes up in this country everyday is Nothern.
Boli sweet pass prick.

Put the blame on your leaders and your government stakeholders, who put many of their citizens in the pool of poverty, yet the worst are happening in our faces.

Northerns are not your problems is about you and all other Nigerians, do you think other ethics are not involved in bandit, day light robbery, killings and other sorts ?

the government, all Nigerian citizens, media platforms and house's, are all monumental failure ..
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Crispels(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
ideynl1:
Afonja cowards.

Only noise they can make online

Ordinary protest, the cowards don hide

Amotekun rally in Ekiti and Ondo.

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Trump2020: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
AnanseK:

And vise versa.

You can only rant, Amotekun will stand and nothing you and the Ediot you quoted will do anything about it.

We from the East is unshakably behind Amotekun, any careless act on the part of the Northern fools will be dealt with
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Prophet777: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
There is more to this, the entire issue has now been giving a political colouration.Tinubu is the one who sold the SW to the north on Amateku. Why? Because of his presidential ambition.

If you know, you know. Exactly one of the reasons he has remained mute.
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Charly68: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
This federal Govt is Northern Govt ,very unfair and biased in policy consideration ..
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by mozona(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
war front police still dey buy bread

see him big belly
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Trump2020: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sanchez01:

I quite understand you have to feign ignorance to drive home your non-existent point.

When Kanu referred to Imo and Anambra ladies as prostitutes, I'm sure it was IPOB who said the same?
When Kanu honoured Jack and but failed to mention the names of those who allegedly died in his father's, I'm sure it was IPOB who honoured Jack and didn't do the same for those who died?

Amotekun wasn't created or hijacked by a university dropout who thought to cash out on it from the UK.
Before making a fool of yourself, NK was a management consultant in UK with Phoenix Consulting as the Lead Consultant.

He has Masters and was a pro Nigerian. Sensible govt would have asked why a pro Nigerian is the one leading the highest resistance against the zoo
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by jboycrb(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
CastedAyo:
Lalasticlala

NO HAWKING....but see naija police patronizing street hawkers . Naija FG is a joke I swear tongue grin
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by franchasng: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
baby124:

No one asked for your support or your opinion on what Yoruba’s should do. We are doing what is best for us. I suggest you focus on how IPOB can accomplish their own objectives without trying to kill themselves and everybody.
Don't be fooled by people acting and claiming to be Igbos online, I am a full blooded Igbo man, a defender of the Igbo nation and cause, and I can boldly tell you that all Igbos home and abroad and solidly in support of Yorubas on this Amotekun, including the IPOB you are attacking....you guys should be smarter than all these by now.

Yes, Igbos and Yorubas may disagree on certain political issues, but don't be fooled, Igbos as a whole hate injustice against any tribe or religion....Igbos hate persecution or killing of any tribe or religion or sect....all Igbos want is equal treatment for all.....they are not asking for too much.

Igbos are not killers....Igbos value security of life and property....that Igbos are asking to have their own nation Biafra does not mean they hate Yoruba or any other tribe....they only reason they show dislike for Yorubas is simply because Yorubas always prefer to side with Hausa-Fulanis to stand in the way of Igbos getting their freedom, aside that, Igbos don't have any issue with Yorubas at all!

Be guided
Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Novaccines: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow

Re: Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) by Hallabee1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
I dey come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Jonathan's Convoy Being Escorted By The Guards Brigade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.