Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (72653 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
GGirll:

But they trooped out in 2015 on 3rd mainland bridge hypocritically shouting from their loins "sai baba" with red t-shirts n red face cap lol....now d same fools are against theirsai baba d messiah mtchew

You don’t seems to get the reason for this protest , stop comparing what is not , I won’t reply you again
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by souljaslim(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
It is a big shame and a pity that the so called solidarity walk holding in various cities in the South west failed woefully today. Less than 50 persons protested in each city. my question now is ''Where are all the Yoruba youths and the online warriors disturbing us here? I do not want to go tribal here, but if it happens to be Igbos, We would be seeing tens of thousands of protesters by now. Our western brothers should wake up from slumber because this is about their security.

Lol the South westerners are watching....let the politics be played for now....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Go and kill yourself
Una never see anything
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by GGirll: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
3rdavefarms:

You don’t seems to get the reason for this protest , stop comparing what is not , I won’t reply you again

No reply me hypocrites you are now acting as though you had ever supported other ethnic groups except yourselves n your masters.....hypocrites n betrayals all other ethnic groups will give you what you give them cowards
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Expected to see an ocean of black people.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by OddslordIsBack: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

They are at their respective work places, we Yoruba don’t laze around. Thanks

you mean slave place

oh no

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by OyinO: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
It's now I confirm and truly know that Afonja is synonymous with cowardice!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Fighting gun with gun is like planting seeds of weapons on a field soaked with blood. Knife you sow, sword you shall harvest.

Whoever kills a terror becomes the next terror, and a wounded terror becomes a bigger terror.

Do not forget, that gun serves only one master; the hand holding the trigger. And, that gun serve only one purpose; to kill. Who? does it matter?

I wish there's another way of fighting gun without using gun. What do you think? What will happen to guns eventually? is there a way? Maybe there is.

Unfortunately, man is too addicted to weapon, just like money. With the two, you can control. Isn't it? He has chosen a path of destruction to attain peace, no wonder, his peace are not long lasting.

Love, the only path to lasting peace exists (only) in theory, it's a taboo in our practical world.

Believe me, any armed group(s) are potential enemy to the "minds" that empowered them.

Peace
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Gabkosh: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Gbam
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Mkmoney(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
They ought to be proscribed as terrorists
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Klington: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Operation Ametoku run loading grin grin

Sai barber will soon be back
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Oga always say things the way they are, even with what you tag as being lazy, we still have more successful individuals among the Easterners than we have among the westerners... Let's just admit that the protest didn't really work out as planned because of the unusual silence from ONE MAN in the west.
Even the people up there were probably picked from motor parks and given those placards to display with the promise of 1k at the end of the day....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by givbitcoin: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
It is a big shame and a pity that the so called solidarity walk holding in various cities in the South west failed woefully today. Less than 50 persons protested in each city. my question now is ''Where are all the Yoruba youths and the online warriors disturbing us here? I do not want to go tribal here, but if it happens to be Igbos, We would be seeing tens of thousands of protesters by now. Our western brothers should wake up from slumber because this is about their security.

Don't support evil so that it won't come to your house. Amotekun is unconstitutional and at such illegal. Perhaps, the yoruba elders have realized how needless it is to keep supporting such stupidity. Let's not promote terrorism
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by IamDavid(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hillsong34:
:DAmotekun is illegal and must not allow to see the light of the day .

It's terrorist in disguise and must be stopped by all means.AMOTEKUN TERRORISTS
Can you explain how the project supports terrorism? I crave your indulgence to please think before you type next time. Thank you.
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Bluffly: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Princesaha:
So you went there to count and saw only 50 persons per state. Well done. Keep up the hood job
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by givbitcoin: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Nice one. That's how it should be
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ahahhahahahahhahahah
Awol1:

Successful seems to have a new meaning I don't know

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Bluffly: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mexyz:
Oga always say things the way they are, even with what you tag as being lazy, we still have more successful individuals among the Easterners than we have among the westerners... Let's just admit that the protest didn't really work out as planned because of the unusual silence from ONE MAN in the west.
Even the people up there were probably picked from motor parks and given those placards to display with the promise of 1k at the end of the day....
Rem that East has a lot of miscreants
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
why there are no much people
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Exodora: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
3rdavefarms:
It was a successful walk all over the major streets of Osogbo the Osun State Capital ; with the presence of all Para Millitary forces from Nigeria police force , DSS , civil defence And Cid undercovers
i kuku trust them Yoluba na, a won agbero them. They go use their alaye way make sure say Ameto... stand film.
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by nlPoster: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
What a beautiful poster I must say.

I wish the picture and design had been in a book instead. Maybe a series on Nigerian/African wildlife.

The spots were also adjusted I think, darker than the real ones.
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by nlPoster: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
Expected to see an ocean of black people.

Is that bad?
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
mistercharles:
I stay in osogbo...the only good thing about this place is their steady power

They have the best power supply.
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

cool

only jobless people stay at ojota to count heads, Yorubas are at work, thats why we have lowest poverty rate and least unemployment rate

If you like shout Cowards oo, if you like shout anything, yorubas are not chest beating with anyone or measuring dicks, we are simply securing our life, so your opinion remains just your opinion

Lowest poverty rate and least unemployment rate grin
Chest beater!
Calm down, the informed people in your domain are mainly 9-5 people. You don't have freedom to leave work and protest even in your city. Talk about cooperate slavery.

The rest are either in motor parks or roaming the street marijuana in hands. They don't even know that you have protest. Stop ranting on Nairaland, enter the street already.

We all know this, but trust me the drama is highly entertaining. grin
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Lowest poverty rate and least unemployment rate grin
Chest beater!
Calm down, the informed people in your domain are mainly 9-5 people. You don't have freedom to leave work and protest even in your city. Talk about cooperate slavery.

The rest are either in motor parks or roaming the street marijuana in hands. They don't even know that you have protest. Stop ranting on Nairaland, enter the street already.

We all know this, but trust me the drama is highly entertaining. grin

Ibos and insecuirities mixed with low self esteem... like i said before we aint competing in anything with Ibo, we are safeguarding our territory and minding our business .. no point repling with insult because of your silly comments
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by nlPoster: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

The rest are either in motor parks or roaming the street marijuana in hands.

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Stanzar7: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Amotekun777

Obt
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by justphillips(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
isthatso:

your[b] 2 million brave warriors [/b]

are in their graves and 60 years later you are still pyschologically scarred.

There is bravery and there is stupidity. We dont make noise for noise sake. If and when there is time to fight you will see the courage of the yoruba man. Read Agbekoya riots or the british Ijebu wars for example.

and we dont take N500 to carry placard and stage fake protests
We don't talk too much, we act. Action speaks louder than audio threats. BTW you can do the needful

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Stanzar7: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
givbitcoin:

Nice one. That's how it should be

So dont complain wen u r shout down by d fg
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Ibos and insecuirities mixed with low self esteem... like i said before we aint competing in anything with Ibo, we are safeguarding our territory and minding our business .. no point repling with insult because of your silly comments

grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha
This one got him sha. One love brother, carry go with Amotekun. Just tone down on the chest beating that's all.
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
AMOTEKUN & THE STAND OF EDUCATED ILLITERATES -copied

Apparently we attend school for certificates in the south, not for knowledge. I am so disappointed in the ongoing Amotekun debate. There is no basis for it occupying our national discuss. No basis.

We operate a "constitutional democracy".
If you are confused, simply go back to the grundnum - The 1999 Constitution. There are three tiers of government established and recognised by that book. Federal, state and local government. Each saddled with its responsibilities. The crux of that responsibilities being the welfare of citizens.

No law passed by any of these tiers is illegal as long as it conform with the spirit and letters of the constitution.

The problem with this Amotekun contraption is that no government has a law on it. None.
Secondly the body setting it up is not a government and certainly is not recognised in the constitution We don't have a regional government in Nigeria.

My chagrin is that there is hardly a family in the south without a college or university graduate.
Yet we failed when it mattered most.
The "highly illiterate northerners" read and understood the constitution.

Though the north are predominantly Muslim with sharia laws entrenched in the constitution, they practice same with the dictate of the constitution. Every state maintain its borders and limits. No Kano Hisbah can arrest an accuse in say Zaria or Dutse.
And vise versa.

On the Amotekun, if it was not lead by power mongers like Gani Adams, you expect each state to pass the enabling laws. Set up their commands and stay within their boundaries. But, no.They want to set up an outfit to gift unconstitutional powers to their new Aare onakankanfo.

This can NEVER happen. It will never work. Set up your neighborhood watches. Do whatever you want. But a regional armed force is a complete NO. We won't go this way again.
Use your learning well for once. Stop embarrassing us.

-JOHNSON ANDREW'S OPINION
Re: Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) by Wahala90: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Where are our military? These terrorist sympathizers should be shot at sight! Amotekun is a terrorist group and cannot be accepted in our dear nation! One Nigeria!

Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.