Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead (13664 Views)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) / Breaking News: Edo State Governor Oshiomole's Wife Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
meine:

May her soul RIP[b], the rich and powerful also cry[/b]!
Bold
Even the poor cry, even you will have your day of tears. Death and cancer does not respect anyone, dont tempt God with foolish statements like this. These couple were raised poor but worked very hard to build thier lives and the Nation, be really careful with careless statements, or it will be your own turn to cry
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by AYOGHANDI: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
My heart goes out to the amiable Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and his family on this irrepairable loss. I pray that the Almighty God would give the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss. Please accept my sympathy
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by dharmie(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2010
May God grant her family, friends and well wishers the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by spearman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2010
Nigerians at core are very good people. We are very generous with our emotions. RIP
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by kenyad: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2010
May her soul rest in perfect peace, She came, she saw, and conquer.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by swoosh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
meine:

May her soul RIP, the rich and powerful also cry!

ladunsky:

[color=#000099][/color]
all that glitters aint gold, !

[quote author kufreabasi]
I think that's cancer of politics and money.
[/quote]

[quote] author Lord Babs
eeeeyaaaaa! anyway,wen will d reception after the interment hold?no fud must waste.

How sarcastic can people get? na wa oo
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by mondob2k(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
R.I.P Dear Clara, Jus today I was going thru Edo light magazine. And I saw a photo gallery of her and the Queen of Benin Kingdom only to hear hours later of her tragic death. Rest in Peace Comrade First Lady,
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Abayomin70(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2010
RIP comrade take hearth
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by dre101(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
May God rest her soul sad sad sad
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Abayomin70(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2010
RIP      comrade take hearth
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by lysaa(f): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
Things happen and we are lost in thoughts trying to figure out why. So sad sad
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Benny25: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
sad sad sadi pray the good lord will grant the family the fortitude to bear this big loss. comrade pls take heart and be strong, dont allow this loss to slow you down in your drive to propel Edo to the place where she rightly be cry cry cry cry
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by andyanders: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
MAY GOD GRANT HER PEACEFUL REST ANC CONSOUL THE HUSBAND AND THE CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. RIP
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by andyanders: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
[center]@kufreabasi
May her soul rest in peace.

I think that's cancer of politics and money.[/center]

FOR YOUR COMMENT, YOU WILL NOT ALSO SEE DECEMBER ENDING SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE HUMAN FEELINGS AND RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
aisha2:

Cancer has claimed another life. I wonder when we will wake up and respond to Natioanl Health Issues. We are waiting for international donors to come and fund the fight against cancer. Very Nice amiable woman who stood by her husband through thick and thin. Early detection saves lives, please get screened today. Cancer does not respect status, age or sex

Thanks but why are women mostly victims ?
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by QualityShare: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2010
may her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Femonjay(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2010
rest in peace
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by raycomray: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
may the good lord accept your soul, amen!
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by jenuel: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
Comrade, do take heart and may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Also, may her death awaken the consciousness of our political leaders to truly wage war against cancer in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by MurphyG1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
andyanders:

[center]@kufreabasi

FOR YOUR COMMENT, YOU WILL NOT ALSO SEE DECEMBER ENDING SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE HUMAN FEELINGS AND RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.

Oh common! U dont have to say that to him, Why not leave him with his statement and allow God to do whatever He wishes to him.

Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by 9ja4eva: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
May her soul RIP
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by oluwabamis(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2010
may God grant comrade and the family courage in this trying time. Pls accept my heartfelt condolenses
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
andyanders:

[center]@kufreabasi

So mean. WTF is respect for the dead? not even for them Nigerian criminal called politicians. Do you have the moral right or power to wish him dead? I guess that death proclamation is for you hypocrite.

@topic, RIP whoever that is,
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :' rest in peace  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Drphemmy4u: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
thats bad 2 hear.may her soul rest in perfect peace.Amen.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by abegabeg: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2010
may Almighty God, the creator of the Heavens & Earth, grant her a place of rest. may He also comfort the entire family because true comfort is found in God. Amen
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by andyanders: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ Murphy G (m)
Oh common! U dont have to say that to him,  Why not leave him with his statement and allow God to do whatever He wishes to him.

MY BRODA THANKS, THE GUYS STATEMENT IS WRONG TO SAY "I THINK THAT'S CANCER OF POLITICS AND MONEY" WE ARE TALKING OF HUMAN LIFE. A PREGNANT WOMAN SHOULD NOT LAUGH AT A WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A STILL CHILD BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HER OWN DELIVERY WILL BE. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT COME ON THIS NAIRALAND AND OPEN MOUTH AND TALK ANY HOW BECAUSE THIS IS A FORUM TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION, AND NOT TO CONDEMN EVEN AT DEATH. EVEN IF THE PERSON WHO DIED IS YOUR ENEMY. HE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT MOST PEOPLE ON THIS NAIRALAND ARE NOT LIVING HUMAN BIENGS ALONE. WHEN I HAVE TOLD HIM HIS LIVE IS ALSO NUMBERED AND WILL COME TO PASS.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by sley4life(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
May her soul rip. May God give the family the strength to bear the loss
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by Irk(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by 3kay945(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
Well, she just pay her own debt, simple. tongue
Re: Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead by totalfact(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
Jesus christ!
When are we going to conquer this cancer in this country!
This same cancer has killed so many great men and women in Nigeria.

Comrade, please take heart, and let give thanks to God!
Bible says in everything, we should give give thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande, Oyegun Congratulate Ambode (photos) / Abia Government Bans Street Trading / The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.