Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement (32220 Views)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction / Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by toplinetrtrend: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tosquo:
Lol!!! Conscience Oga go and sleep with your numbers or move on with your life.. stop disgracing yourself

No you are the one disgracing your destiny and entire existence. You are the on disgracing the essence of your being and making your education look like a wasteful endeavor.

If you think it's normal for the number of votes to be higher than the number of accredited voters, then something is seriously wrong with your very existence.

At times, faithfulness to a political party can make a man a living dead man. You seem to be at that point in your life right now.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Tosquo: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lol!!! Why so bitter huh The man has lost, please move on with your life instead of displaying ignorance here. Please why was the result of over 300 wards cancelled in the first place?? You are there branding around numbers like you know more than supreme court
toplinetrtrend:

No you are the one disgracing your destiny and entire existence. You are the on disgracing the essence of your being and making your education look like a wasteful endeavor.

If you think it's normal for the number of votes to be higher than the number of accredited voters, then something is seriously wrong with your very existence.

At times, faithfulness to a political party can make a man a living dead man. You seem to be at that point in your life right now.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by olisaEze(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
And later sombori wii tell me that the insanity is not an infectious disease! grin

Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Roma10: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Not again
U guys never give up

Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by toplinetrtrend: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tosquo:
Lol!!! Why so bitter huh The man has lost, please move on with your life instead of displaying ignorance here. Please why was the result of over 300 wards cancelled in the first place?? You are there branding around numbers like you know more than supreme court

It's annoying to see a so-called educated person sounding like a university-trained idiot.

If Nigeria goes down the drain for the APC to succeed, you clearly don't care. So, how are you different from any of the corrupt dogs in Nigeria politics? You are not different.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Tosquo: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2020
You clearly dodged my question!!! All you learnt in school is abusive words... Chief wailer, well done sir
toplinetrtrend:

It's annoying to see a so-called educated person sounding like a university-trained idiot.

If Nigeria goes down the drain for the APC to succeed, you clearly don't care. So, how are you different from any of the corrupt dogs in Nigeria politics? You are not different.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by toplinetrtrend: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2020
Tosquo:
You clearly dodged my question!!! All you learnt in school is abusive words... Chief wailer, well done sir

Your question is irrelevant. No matter how many votes were cancelled or counted, number of votes counted should never be more than number of accredited voters, except if you INEC rigged the election for APC, the so-called righteous Party.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Those ones are bunch of cowards, political chickens, political weaklings, political pussies, political namby Pamby, bunch of poltroons, dingo, recreant, big girls blouse, scaredy cat, yellow belly, sook, caitiff

Although politics is a game of self interest

But you need to show some loyalty

Na loyalty dem wan chop? Nigerian politicians contest elections for the sole purpose of stashing their bank accounts when they win so we are not surprised to see the pdp legislators switch allegiance. They need to be on the winning side to get all the goodies instead of hanging out there dry crying over a supreme court judgement that can never be reversed. That is naija for you.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by berrystunn(m): 1:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Blindersoff:

How many of them were locked up in Abuja for same Protest even though the driver drove as mad as PDP currently is

How many were arrested in Lagos today for the same protest?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

PDP is a wailing child who has wet his pampers. Empty noisemakers whose stock in trade is to lament at their own failure thinking they are accosting the ruling party.

Have you not noticed everyone is ignoring them? cheesy cheesy

This is PDP protest, APC can't try shiitt...
Outside this conduct your own and see what will happen to you.

Who is everyone one? The once that is afraid or people like you ?

No freedom of speech in Nigeria under APC
No hate speech under APC
No young guy should look sharp under APC
No opposition under APC
All top appointment to the north under APC

If you are not from the north and you are in support of APC system of government.
I wish you and your gene. what Nigeria is facing.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Staro: 2:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria is doomed, I swear
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by gare(f): 3:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Those ones are bunch of cowards, political chickens, political weaklings, political pussies, political namby Pamby, bunch of poltroons, dingo, recreant, big girls blouse, scaredy cat, yellow belly, sook, caitiff

You don't need to call them names or insult them they have the right to protest as long as they don't destroy properties.

You can sit in your home and take all the bullshit, even INEC has refused to change its the results because what the Supreme Court did was rubbish. If you don't know then shut and read other peoples comments to learn from
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by gare(f): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You don't need to call them names or insult them they have the right to protest as long as they don't destroy properties.

You can sit in your home and take all the nonsense , even INEC has refused to change its the results because what the Supreme Court did was rubbish. If you don't know then shut and read other peoples comments to learn from
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2020
berrystunn:

This is PDP protest, APC can't try shiitt...
Outside this conduct your own and see what will happen to you.

Who is everyone one? The once that is afraid or people like you ?

[s]No freedom of speech in Nigeria under APC
No hate speech under APC
No young guy should look sharp under APC
No opposition under APC
All top appointment to the north under APC[/s]

If you are not from the north and you are in support of APC system of government.
I wish you and your gene. what Nigeria is facing.

LMAO

Of course I am not from the north, I am from the East and already told you earlier.

I had to cancel out the senseless part of your post and to let you know that such stupid comments do not get responses from me because they only show that a confused soul is the one who typed it.

None of what you typed made any sense and it makes me wonder how it is you want to communicate when you cannot even assimilate to relate.

Sad

Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2020
gare:

You can sit in your home and take all the nonsense , even INEC has refused to change its the results because what the Supreme Court did was rubbish. If you don't know then shut and read other peoples comments to learn from

Inec has refused to change the result? Yet Inec agreed and issued the certificate of return grin

You no well las Las

In your head what the SC did was rubbish but in the head of right thinking and sensible Nigerians the SC did a perfect job with the ruling.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Your question is irrelevant. No matter how many votes were cancelled or counted, number of votes counted should never be more than number of accredited voters, except if you INEC rigged the election for APC, the so-called righteous Party.

PDP actually rigged numbers they got which is why the votes may be more than those accredited.

Or you no know? cheesy
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Kennyswag: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2020
nwajesus12:
dammmnn niggarrr, undecided undecided undecided
I just tire for that guy
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by berrystunn(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Blindersoff:

LMAO

Of course I am not from the north, I am from the East and already told you earlier.

I had to cancel out the senseless part of your post and to let you know that such stupid comments do not get responses from me because they only show that a confused soul is the one who typed it.

None of what you typed made any sense and it makes me wonder how it is you want to communicate when you cannot even assimilate to relate.

Sad

A Man from abia is like a man from Niger, they think one sided, capital of ipob.

grin usu
Belong to which animal kingdom?
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
berrystunn:

A Man from abia is like a man from Niger, they think one sided, capital of ipob.

grin usu
Belong to which animal kingdom?

So now a man from Abia where Nnamdi Kanu the so called freedom fighter for the entire Ala Igbo is now someone who thinks like someone from Niger?

Do you see why I said you were a confused soul?

Idi uru for sure. What animals behave in same manner?
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by juman(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Despite I be kwaran, I still feel cheated by the Supreme Court Judgement.

But I remember that was how Supreme Court miraculously made amaech governor be that.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by juman(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2020
We have no choice except to move on.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by berrystunn(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Blindersoff:

So now a man from Abia where Nnamdi Kanu the so called freedom fighter for the entire Ala Igbo is now someone who thinks like someone from Niger?

Do you see why I said you were a confused soul?

Idi uru for sure. What animals behave in same manner?

Abia the worst state in Nigeria

Freedom fighter my asss
He should fight for him self , scam everywhere

You are more confused, like usu..
APC today, tomorrow ipob, next tomorrow Nigeria Lol
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2020
berrystunn:

Abia the worst state in Nigeria

Freedom fighter my asss
He should fight for him self , scam everywhere

You are more confused, like usu..
APC today, tomorrow ipob, next tomorrow Nigeria Lol

I have never been ipob or pro Biafra. I have always been 100% pro Nigeria and if APC under Buhari is doing well then I am also pro APC for NIGERIA.

Do you still not see how confused you are?
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by berrystunn(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2020
Blindersoff:

I have never been ipob or pro Biafra. I have always been 100% pro Nigeria and if APC under Buhari is doing well then I am also pro APC for NIGERIA.

Do you still not see how confused you are?

You should be more confused to accept that buhari government is doing well .

Abia man supporting buhari... Your ipob brothers will eat your ass for dinner. grin

A man from abia always think one sided and confuse
That is the reason your brothers believe in NK scam

They're Waiting for NK , Nk is waiting for UN , UN is waiting for UK
NK hiding in Israel , supporting U .S
Insulting UK. Lol.

People way no know dey happy,

People wey know them dey look...

Usu
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
berrystunn:

You should be more confused to accept that buhari government is doing well .

Abia man supporting buhari... Your ipob brothers will eat your ass for dinner. grin

A man from abia always think one sided and confuse
That is the reason your brothers believe in NK scam

They're Waiting for NK , Nk is waiting for UN , UN is waiting for UK
NK hiding in Israel , supporting U .S
Insulting UK. Lol.

People way no know dey happy,

People wey know them dey look...

Usu

So much confusion in one post and from one person. Odiegwu

Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by berrystunn(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Blindersoff:

So much confusion in one post and from one person. Odiegwu

grin grin I understand the hardship, I understand the confusion
I'm in full support, enjoy the ride.

Pro hardship.
Ndiara.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by guychidile: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
with rally, I am beginning to join issues that there was injustice in supreme court verdict in imo state.,if not why should another state show sympathy..,
but remember, there is God o!
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by toplinetrtrend: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blindersoff:

PDP actually rigged numbers they got which is why the votes may be more than those accredited.

Or you no know? cheesy

Oh. I thought you were ignorant before. I now know you are just being intentionally stupid. I regret wasting my precious time on intentionally stupid self.
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Oh. I know i was ignorant before. I now know i am just being intentionally stupid. I regret wasting my precious time on my intentionally stupid self.

Very true my brother. You were very ignorant and intentionally stupid. Na you talk am o not me
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by trutht828: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Oh. I thought you were ignorant before. I now know you are just being intentionally stupid. I regret wasting my precious time on intentionally stupid self.

Stop wasting your time on blindersoff. Even his name will show that he is blind and stupid. Don't forget that the best answer for a a fool is silence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
trutht828:

Stop wasting your time on blindersoff. Even his name will show that he is blind and stupid. Don't forget that the best answer for a a fool is silence.

Blindersoff means Blinders are off. It means the bitterness and self inflicted madness and stupidity you currently have is no longer what I have because I used to be just like you with all your bitterness, madness and stupidity. Wail me an ocean of stupidity kid.

It is not my fault you are also an illiterate for thinking Blindersoff together means to be blind undecided

Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by spendah(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Do you love to always be updated on social media trends?
Do you want to be the first to know wat happens around the world?
Do you have talent you want the world to know about but have no platform to make you shine?
Do you want stay at home all day but never get bored for even a second?
If yes then you need media bridge TV
https:///+2348024148682
Tap the link and save contact now for more
Re: Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement by wetmenow: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
philip0906:
You go soon kee yourself
idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.