Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales (983 Views)

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by aeronot(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
We sell rice and garri in wholesale quantities. Rice comes in 10kg, 25kg and 50kg both local (stone free) and foreign. Garri comes in 45kg to 75kg both white and yellow. The Garri can also be processed to your specifications i.e. smoothness, dryness and look.

Contact me for more details and enquiries.

Re: Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by potosky: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
How much is your bag of local rice?
Re: Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by aeronot(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
potosky:
How much is your bag of local rice?
17,000 naira minus delivery. No stones! Delivery within lagos.
Re: Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by ChrisXFT(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
aeronot:
We sell rice and garri in wholesale quantities. Rice comes in 10kg, 25kg and 50kg both local (stone free) and foreign. Garri comes in 45kg to 75kg both white and yellow. The Garri can also be processed to your specifications i.e. smoothness, dryness and look.

We can supply you unmilled Rice from Rice farm in Edo State. Contact 08068401251
Re: Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by aeronot(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Local rice still available for sale, all stone free. We also have 25kg fat-filled powdered milk and Soya oil. Inbox me for further details.

aeronot:

2 Likes

Re: Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by Flobam: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2021
aeronot:
Local rice still available for sale, all stone free. We also have 25kg fat-filled powdered milk and Soya oil. Inbox me for further details.

cost implications
Re: Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by Flobam: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
aeronot:

cost pls
Re: Wholesale Rice And Garri Sales by Naughtysex: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
How much is 45kg yellow garri

(1) (Reply)

Measuring Scale Available / Fresh Cassava Suppliers Needed(#35k Per Tonne) / At Last, The Snake Terrorising My Farm Meet It's Waterloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.