Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (107860 Views)

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by jnoz23(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The son is his , if any genre of ladies can commit such attrocity, it's not the igbos. Igbo girls are usually faithful and don't flirt around like those from the bottom left hand side of the map.

Na still the same Igbo girls dey do ashawo pass, with their moustache like brush

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by carpdiemz: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That frogged voice called davido Better go run a Deoxyribonucleic acid test to know if ifeanyi is a bastard son of a thousand father
I pity davido. He doesn't know what he has put is hand into

The way girls now bang different guys ehnnn. Girls can bang random guys now anyday anytime twice on thier ovulation period.
I mistakenly banged one with out condom on 27 of December last year. The girl get serious boyfriend for asaba. Na me come even dey beg this girl make she find something drink to prevent pregnancy
Even now self he dey record say eighty percent of first child between husband and wife nor be the husband own.

My guy u talk am well na why I Dey tell some guys say u no dear trust any woman especially dat ovulation period I swear a saint lady feat Bleep u if she no control her self talk was say u come leave ur wife travel abroad nature is a bastard sometimes

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by immaculatesense(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
StupidNLmods:
[s][/s]
Go and sit down, you are a nobody and i don't believe in hogwash. Na that African gene dey worry you, you let woman becloud your sense of reasoning. i never even fück ur wife u don dey foam for mouth grin
Lol...ur matter dey funny me...u know y...if few years time u go come nairaland talk say u are heart broken now dat u av giving ur life to cry...must dis happen to u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can c ur future...

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Dizzytee: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
see chima na olosho, argue with your ancestors
Must u talk? We are nt talking about chima here. Na chioma wey dey stay for dem perruzi compound

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by StupidNLmods: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
immaculatesense:

Lol...ur matter dey funny me...u know y...if few years time u go come nairaland talk say u are heart broken now dat u av giving ur life to cry...must dis happen to u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can c ur future...
Seer, go predict weekend games for me since you dey see future. grin
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Bighead9: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The son is his , if any genre of ladies can commit such attrocity, it's not the igbos. Igbo girls are usually faithful and don't flirt around like those from the bottom left hand side of the map.

Hmmm, Igbo Girls? It's like you don't know what you are saying.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by DexterousOne(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kennyswag:
you wan just die.. intertribal marriage between the two tribe is not up to 1% so calm you nerves down..
I personally don't find your women attractive.. it is all those yoruba guys that are disgracing their selves that I blame

Three of you are just being stupid with all these comments

You, the guy you.quoted and the guy he quoted

People marry and date who they want to all the time

Igbo guy on Yoruba lady

And Yoruba guy on igbo lady

It's been happening
And it will.keep.happening

Women in.general are dangerous
You pick the one that you are fine with

All these talk about waywardness as if it is encoded in the dna of an ethnic group is just stupid

Only those without sense believe that

Girls of easy virtue are what they are

It's not an ethnic thing
And if you serve for north

You will know what I am talking about cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Sijo01(f): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
SUPOL:
Wetin concern me, is Chioma a virgin?

But have u noticed that Davido n Peruzzi look alike.

shocked see who we have here
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Kennyswag: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Three of you are just being stupid with all these comments

You, the guy you.quoted and the guy he quoted

People marry and date who they want to all the time

Igbo guy on Yoruba lady

And Yoruba guy on igbo lady

It's been happening
And it will.keep.happening

Women in.general are dangerous
You pick the one that you are fine with

All these talk about waywardness as if it is encoded in the dna of an ethnic group is just stupid

Only those without sense believe that

Girls of easy virtue are what they are

It's not an ethnic thing
And if you serve for north

You will know what I am talking about cheesy cheesy
ok
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by immaculatesense(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
StupidNLmods:

Seer, go predict weekend games for me since you dey see future. grin
Okay bro...Chelsea to beat arsenal,man u to draw Sheffield, Liverpool to win wolves...and Leicester to win west ham...go carry am...but since u no get faith u no go carry am and e go come and u will feel like I shud av just use small change do play play ooo...am foreseeing now...u go c
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by StupidNLmods: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
immaculatesense:

Okay bro...Chelsea to beat arsenal,man u to draw Sheffield, Liverpool to win wolves...and Leicester to win west ham...go carry am...but since u no get faith u no go carry am and e go come and u will feel like I shud av just use small change do play play ooo...am foreseeing now...u go c
Let's watch then grin
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by immaculatesense(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
StupidNLmods:

Let's watch then grin
Issokie
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by StupidNLmods: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
immaculatesense:

Issokie
By the way, man city is playing Sheffield not man u
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
immaculatesense:

U get mouth bro...for dat start...make d guy go check HIV start for him region...him go fear

Lol.
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by immaculatesense(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
StupidNLmods:

By the way, man city is playing Sheffield not man u
Okay...all na Manchester grin
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Moz22: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
ghettokid1:

He has igbo sense now
hmm
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by 4X4: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
Now the real truth comes from the man himself.

I would always wait on the other side of a story before any comments.

Those who have said all sort of things against the innocent chioma, even baby Ifeanyi, without the exception of Davido also, hope you have heard the truth.

The guy below the guy I am above is an example. Even if you show them Banana, they would still argue with you it's not Banana.

I still don't know why people are so malevolent.

God help us.

If you believe that the tweet was photoshopped then you need to be put in a psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by themonk(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
4X4:

If you believe that the tweet was photoshopped then you need to be put in a psychiatric hospital
Sorry but you are mentally unstable, I mean look how unclear that image is. Go to your twitter screenshot an image and upload it and you'd see the difference. Is there any other screenshot of that image?

So basically it was only one person that screenshotted it which means it is a photoshopped image. You claim to be smart but simple photoshop fools you.

Can you show me the tweet? If davido has deleted it can you kindly show me another screenshot.

90 people commented on a tweet yet only one screenshot. Lmao.
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Carlyboi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
themonk:
This davido issue have taught me that the heart of man is wicked. People are waiting for you to mess up so they can humiliate you, it is a process that makes them feel better about their wretched selves.

Most human beings are like vultures, they will not hunt you down o because they are powerless, but immediately you you die they will come and feast on you. Alot of people hate successful people deep in their hearts, when the stupid rumors about peruzzi and chioma came out people started making jokes like the rumors were true, can't you even respect their relationship. People have hated this chioma right from the start, especially women even here on nairaland. Is it a crime that Davido loves her? Is it her fault your life is miserable?

Same thing is happening between Prince Harry and Megan, the heart of man is full of evil.
Mr monk at least 50% of Nigerians and 30% of music fans don’t give a fvck bout davido not to talking of his in people’s faces relationship he has with chioma it’s all for bants ppl were jus catch cruise on top their yama Yama stories way dey circulate so it’s not personal not like any hate for the guy!hate him say him be Wetin?abeggi!

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Reeb2244: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by aalangel(f): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Chivido 2020...Owerri shutdown!!!!
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Ethereal0110(f): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
V wey push out 2 kids dey sweet u like dis.... Every day for the thief one day for the owner

Just because dis married woman give u her body no mean say all women dey useless or the same.

StupidNLmods:

I no force am.. She like me and i like am too.
If she had stood her ground that she is married i wouldn't have bother myself.. But she wanted it and i can't resist her cos she too fine. Damn! Her pussy is also so delicious
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Waksdabos(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I laughed in tongues! Igbo girls are the most promiscuous followed by Akwa-Ibom girls! Talking from personal observation. I can't marry from these tribes. No offence pls. Truth is just bitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by mozona(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
who make we believe now

am tired
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by streetsoldier1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Are you trying to give us the opposite? Present generation of Naija girls are same and really worst kinda female on the face of the earth, especially all the ones from southern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
True talk, Ibo girls are very faithful to their side nikas. Their husband supplies the cash that she spends on her side nika faithfully.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Tbcrown(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
See nairalanders let me tell you something you don't know and hidden to you no life in celebrities anything can happen about relationship and marriage of these celebrities they were not ashamed of themselves since there is money
only celebrity I cherish on marriage is #olamide
Do you believe that Davido show More Love to chioma that chioma ever do
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by SUPOL(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Where have u been? How do I get ur number
Sijo01:

shocked see who we have here
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
StupidNLmods:
[s][/s]
Go and sit down, you are a nobody and i don't believe in hogwash. Na that African gene dey worry you, you let woman becloud your sense of reasoning. i never even fück ur wife u don dey foam for mouth grin

What you're joking with is not even something to be joked with let alone, engaged in.

Virtually an entire Chapter of the Bible (Proverbs 7) was dedicated to warn men that doesn't want to loose their destiny or lives against getting sexually involved with married women no matter their seduction.

Apart from some traditional rites conducted by many tribes that severely plagues the lives of men that sleeps with the woman given out in marriage, some husbands still go ahead to lay "magun" charm on their wives to silently kill men that sleep with them.

In short, that route is a fast lane to death. No wonder Deuteronomy 5:21 warns men not to covet their neighbour's wife. It never ends well in the long run. In fact, there are records of husbands that have hacked down their wife's lover out of rage. They had no time to think through the consequences, same way the victim didn't think through before sleeping with their wives.

In the bible, God's great love for David vanished the moment he did what you're excited you did. The only difference is that David also killed the woman's husband. God asked David why he couldn't go for an unmarried woman in addition to those he had already rather than going for that man's wife simply because he is rich (King) enough to.

Curses were unleashed on David as never imagined. God only ensured his life was preserved but his entire household and kingdom were turned upside down completely to the extent that one of his sons (Absalom) couldn't desire any other lady to sleep with other than the one his dad had slept with. In fact, the boy excitedly did it in public knowledge (2 Samuel 16:21). The curse kept ravaging Absalom's brain until he was practically looking for his dad to kill and forcefully take over his kingdom.

Well, if this write-up made any effect on you at all, repentance is not enough, you need to go for spiritual cleansing/deliverance in addition to your repentance (salvation) to make things okay for your future and that of your sons.

Some things some engage in, out of youthful exuberance that ends up spelling doom for their future/lineage. May God help us o
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by abels(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
phayvoursky:
Oga go do DNA test make we see the result.

Owerri girls are the least girls to trust.

Dem don jazz this wan with Puna and Ofe Owerri. Him brain Don jam like go slow for 3rd mainland bridge.

No worry when Owerri girl do you finish na for Father Mbaka church you go run go de find prophecy.
how many owerri girls have you randomly slept with or how many of them do you know sleeping around or you just want to be stupid...
Re: Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son by GindoX(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Oya marry chioma let's confirm that the tweet is fake.
Women ain't loyal, right now I'm fuckin a married woman with two sons and we don't care. Yolo.

See as the thing dey sweet for your mouth.. Bros I hail ooo.. I wan be like you when I grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.