Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer (57020 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Corrections: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Crayfish09:

You are still typing the same nonsense that most of you southerners are used to typing. Can you tell me how Muslims are the source of Boko haram?

Can you tell me where the first Bolo haram bomb attack occurred? If you can't, I will gladly tell you so that this ignorance will be cured from your brain.

PLS TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN WELL SO THAT THEY WILL GIVE YOU PEACE WHEN THEY GROW OLD...STOP PREACHING HATRED OR RELIGION OF BITTERNESS INTO YOUR CHILDREN...else they will end up being worse than Iswap or bokoharam combined
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by hibeebeeking: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Evil men do ,lives with them. The north has romance and dine with this faceless people .They were deceived by some nonsense idea to embrace it. The consequences is now very difficult to face. Boko haram can kill any one ,even from their family. Heartless and downtrodden fellas
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by lovemko(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Corrections:

U CALL ME A FOOL FOR TELLING THE PLAIN TRUTH IT ONLY TAKES A F**L TO DO THAT I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT!!

And you still come here to mention me?
You live amongst Muslims and cohabit with them daily yet you come online to push a false narrative regardless of the truth you see everyday. A Muslim will never think of doing such evil same as I know of the Christians but some selected individuals and ruining the good name of the religion but I as a person see through these antics to make Muslims look bad and you too should be smarter. How can you turn a blind eye to the truth because you're behind a keyboard... It's cowardly
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by joefelin2345: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Kindly ensure that the 50m is given to his church for disbursement to his family upkeep n for education of his children n siblings. May his soul rest in peace. RIP brother.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Lalaska(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Yet they will feed them, cloth then with tax payers money and call them repentant Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2020
HAKYN1:

Yes, but with the genocide in Rwanda where Catholic priests were indicted and the lord resistance army of joseph kony in Uganda, you think no problem with christianity
The rwanda genocide was more of ethnic war and not religious war, next thing you would mention hitlers nazis and kkk racial supremacists as other christian terrorist sects...stop deceiving yourselves. The earlier you face the truth the better for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Crayfish09: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Corrections:

PLS TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN WELL SO THAT THEY WILL GIVE YOU PEACE WHEN THEY GROW OLD...STOP PREACHING HATRED OR RELIGION OF BITTERNESS INTO YOUR CHILDREN...else they will end up being worse that I swap or bokoharam combined
Still typing bullshit as usual.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Godsonkemz(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:
So much blood sheding by Boko Haram. What can I as a Muslim say? It's shameful. But all those who are giving Islam bad name will perish just as Osama bin Ladin and Al-Baghdadi perished. Even those we call idol worshippers do not go about killing people who do not accept their form of worship. I haven't see Ogun worshippers or Sango worshippers or Osun worshippers or even those that follow Amadioha going about killing people for not accepting their religion. Definitely, those say they are killing for Allah will die painful and shameful death.

How i wish other Muslims like you will share this same idea with you. The world will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by tiredoflife(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2020
$200m
Common they know he is not worth that much to the government nor the church
They placed a high ransom on him just for show
A Christian CAN chairman is trophy for jihadist
They wont ever give him up even for $1b
The thrill to watch him die is enough for a jihadist
He was never going to come out alive
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Those that cares knows what it is.
As for we christians, death is only but the beginning of an everlasting life.
Rest with the Lord God's faithful servant.

Keep quite
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by paix(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:
So much blood sheding by Boko Haram. What can I as a Muslim say? It's shameful. But all those who are giving Islam bad name will perish just as Osama bin Ladin and Al-Baghdadi perished. Even those we call idol worshippers do not go about killing people who do not accept their form of worship. I haven't see Ogun worshippers or Sango worshippers or Osun worshippers or even those that follow Amadioha going about killing people for not accepting their religion. Definitely, those say they are killing for Allah will die painful and shameful death.
You're one in a million.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Mcuzy(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Slymonster:

That's what dss is suppose to be doing but instead they are busy chasing recycled phone number of the president daughter
I tire sef for dis country .
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by HAKYN1: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
kattytamer:

The rwanda genocide was more of ethnic war and not religious war, next thing you would mention hitlers nazis and kkk racial supremacists as other christian terrorist sects...stop deceiving yourselves. The earlier you face the truth the better for all.

Rwanda genocide was perpetrated by Christians, I was thinking the Christianity in them would have made them behave otherwise. What I am passing across is that stop judging Islam with the nefarious activities of some miscreants.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Crayfish09:
you people always display ignorance when spreading your baseless propaganda. 90% of Bolo haram victims are Muslims. Only ISwap seems to be focusing on Christians and military men. When did iswap even come into existence?

can you please show us proof that 90% of Bokoharam victim are mumuslim
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:
Shut up!
Define jihad...Boko haram just made all adherrents of the religion of PISS happy including you...
Jehovah will judge all of you!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by paix(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2020
vastolord4:
What kills me the most is the silence over this nonsense in asorock. Why wouldn't this leaders help us fight this tyrants? And after releasing a press statement, everything is forgotten.. till another kidnap is staged.. God help Nigeria.
The best remarks you can ever get from the Aso Rock is "we condemn the killing". That's if they comment at all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by paix(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
these demons dont want money and if they accept it, it will just be to commit more atrocities. DEATH is the only way out for these animals.
Who will kill them? The government prefer to lose her gallant soldiers than agree to kill the insurgents.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/boko-haram-rejects-n50m-offer-beheads-abducted-adamawa-can-leader.html

Rip.
Death as a matyr is the greatest honour to any christain which i would gladly accept...
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2020
JonDon12:
RIP Rev Andimi.

Our God is A POWERFUL GOD and JUDGEMENT DAY WILL COME ONE DAY FOR BOKO HARAM, SHEKAU, BUHARI, SHETTIMA AND APC

Also add modu sheriff and Ndume
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Altimatic27: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:

Too much sense
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by paix(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2020
SOFTENGR:
...and some idiots will kick against Amotekun.

Not surprised, thieves don't like security.
How can they take over the Yoruba land if they accept the AMOTEKUN? AMOTEKUN is a stumbling block on the path of actualising their grand plan.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2020
HAKYN1:

Rwanda genocide was perpetrated by Christians, I was thinking the Christianity in them would have made them behave otherwise. What I am passing across is that stop judging Islam with the nefarious activities of some miscreants.
This is not about a house burgler or a rapist, it is a religious war for islam they are fighting as they claim, so dont trivialise it.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by farouk2much(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Can chairman........

Ok we no go rest for 2 days be dat
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by HAKYN1: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Corrections:

O. je GBE enu buruku e Se un...Christiani Yoruba nimi.!!. We don't want religion of bitterness in Yoruba land.

If truly you are Yoruba then 'oponu ayi rada ni e" Tolerance level of Yoruba muslims is higher than the Christians in western Nigeria. Yoruba muslims are the only people Jehovah witnesses will be preaching to their kids in the presence of their parents and their parents will be unruffled, (An lslamic cleric must not try that with christian kids even if their parents are not there) their men live with their christian wives (though I am yet to see a Yoruba christian man with a muslim wife) and allow them to practice christianity. Muslim parents in Yorubaland dont go to schools to ask question why their children are being taught CRS nobody can teach a christian student IRS without the school being flooded the next day by complainants. Tolerance is more of practice than preaching. If you feel insecure with Christianity, try bhudism, taoism or sikism. Stop waiting for errors in Islam to justify your faith.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Bukky244: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:
Muslims in Nigeria should have tackled this issue from onset , but instead, they were emotionally sympathetic to the killings since their major victims are Christians.......... But today, these terrorist end up giving Muslims bad names, like I always say " if you are too deep in Islamic knowledge and practice, you'll surely end up as terrorist ".............education is what is helping southwest Muslims if not no difference.

Fact
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by gambia(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2020
If it were an imam that was beheaded in the east or south, by now many Christians would've been dead in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by HAKYN1: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
kattytamer:

This is not about a house burgler or a rapist, it is a religious war for islam they are fighting as they claim, so dont trivialise it.

Joseph Koni of the lord resistance army is doing better than them
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by HAKYN1: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Shut up!
Define jihad...Boko haram just made all adherrents of the religion of PISS happy including you...
Jehovah will judge all of you!

Jihad is another word for crusade
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Brightest04(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Before this latest report concerning the broke down negotiation and rejection of #50m,some people have held negative opinions about government not doing anything to secure the clergyman's release.... that's why we have to be careful in our utterances.
But it's high time this "we condemn strongly" kind of words be stopped and let the hide outs of these heartless group be burnt down once and for all.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by IkUKU01(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
FIRDAUS3:
Bishop Mamza lamented the attacks on Christians citing the killing of Pastor Dennis Bagauri of the Lutheran Church in Mayo-Belwa area by suspected kidnappers on Sunday.

The Caption read "suspected Kidnappers"
Apparently, all the Kidnappers are now Boko-Haram.
Its well o
you are a foolish someone
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Crayfish09:

You are still typing the same nonsense that most of you southerners are used to typing. Can you tell me how Muslims are the source of Boko haram?

Can you tell me where the first Bolo haram bomb attack occurred? If you can't, I will gladly tell you so that this ignorance will be cured from your brain.

asking how mumuslim are the source of bokoharam is like showing how foolish you are.

"Boko Haram was founded in 2002 in Maiduguri, Nigeria, by a Salafist cleric named Mohammed Yusuf."

i guess Mohammed Yusuf was a jew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe / SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.