Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

Information About Rice Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information About Rice Farming (673 Views)

Rice Farming Processing Business Plan In Nigeria 2020/ Feasibility Study / Rice Farming Business Plan In Nigeria / CBN Boosts Rice Farming With N4b Cash, Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Rice Farming by manando1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hi can anyone assist me on how to start rice farming ......
Re: Information About Rice Farming by ikelords(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
manando1:
Hi can anyone assist me on how to start rice farming ......
this is a wrong way to go about learning how to farm rice. Go to a community where rice is being farm and get first hand information. Be ready to spend money to get the right information.
Re: Information About Rice Farming by manando1(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2020
ikelords:
this is a wrong way to go about learning how to farm rice. Go to a community where rice is being farm and get first hand information. Be ready to spend money to get the right information.
please can you give me your Whatsapp to chat with you please
Re: Information About Rice Farming by ikelords(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2020
manando1:
please can you give me your Whatsapp to chat with you please
drop yours and I will send you a msg
Re: Information About Rice Farming by manando1(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2020
ikelords:
drop yours and I will send you a msg
+27745341694
Re: Information About Rice Farming by konews: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2020
get our Rice Farming Business Plan in Nigeria for free
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/rice-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read / Ways To Fund Your Small Business In Nigeria / Get A World-class Business Website/online Store At An Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.