Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (120480 Views)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by linx123: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
A Nigerian man based in Benin city Edo state identified as Felix Eigbefo posted photos of a man who reportedly disguised himself as a woman in hijab to have sex with a married woman in her husband’s house.

Sharing photos of the man after he was caught, Felix wrote,

“Guy disguised as ELEHA to have sex with Eleha inside her husband matrimonial bed
He was caught and exposed!
Me: Inside Life”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2959673820763569&id=100001629408444

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
The length men go for sex is just sometimes insane...

592 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Sirsuky(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
The man Don enter one chance those people fit cut off his head oo

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Eazi1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Inside life!
AWAY WIN

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Simplyleo: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

453 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by shilenji(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
osheyyyy

meme alert!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by shilenji(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
osheyyyy

meme alert!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Helicobacter: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
How much is kpekus that i will now go through all this just to have it

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by kellight(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Puna has been putting men in trouble since 2000BC shocked

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Benjanyne: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

[/s]

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Beetwo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
And he was caught by children

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by EniHolar(f): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

...and if the man is also married...?

13 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by clint25(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sirsuky:
The man Don enter one chance those people fit cut off his head oo
to cut head na under statement na to carry cutlass reduce the lenght of his blokos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Airtimex(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na the children shock pass cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
EniHolar:

Madam, abeg stop quoting me. angry

At least he didn't take her to his matrimonial bed.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Amstupid(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Away win or draw .... But dis 1 na AWAY lose

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Amotekun777: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
EniHolar:

See as you don bleach all una life commot. Chai... na wah ooo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Jambite1: 2:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:

See as you don bleach all una life commot. Chai... na wah ooo
what if she's naturally light skinned?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2020
What about the married"eleha" abi na the man did it without her consent? You see all this useless Arab masquerade culture imposed on women brought into religion would cause more troubles more than it expected to cubbed ..Dem dey wear am go bomb market,Dem dey wear go thief,Dem dey wear am go Bleep someone wife for house..Dem dey wear to escape CCTV security camera..

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by adecz: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2020
Desperate Housewife!! shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Bola146(f): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Exactly

14 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by partnerbizn4(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Conji sef. Chai
Conji has ruined men

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by HQuadreal: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2020
K*nji na b*stard...

Sweet in the middle...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by falcon01: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2020
The fool shouldn't have disguised as eleha, he should have disguised as medina
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by MorataFC: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Original play boy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2020
grin
Because of kitten?? I don’t think any kitten is worth risking my life because this one may not survive this mess he got himself into!!!
I know how all them Alfas act very hostile and mad whenever it comes to their Elehas

7 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
The only word I could think of right now is

MAD OH...

who get Bomb abeg? I wan drop am on something below me.

6 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
The kind of atrocities sex will lead some people to commit ehn! shocked

Just imagine this abomination!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Roon9(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Something is telling me this isn't his first time with her angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by MorataFC: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
dawnomike:
The length men go for sex is just sometimes insane...
was the woman raped? Two people committed offence but only one person is been exposed grin

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.