Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos (48679 Views)

ASUU Strike: Nigerian Government Declares NLC Solidarity Protest Illegal / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Oshigun:

You haters never take a day off do you? Because your pathetic IPOB was crushed and proscribed you are now baying for same to happen to Amotekun . Never mind you are cutting your nose to spite your face in doing this since Amotekun, and its equivalent in every region, is what Nigeria needs to tackle the menace of nameless marauders who have the main advantage of becoming 'shadows' , i.e moving from region to region and even nation to nation, to help them butcher innocent Nigerians.

A group comprising well-trained local volunteers can tackle this menace not a policeman from Enugu posted to Osun State or a Kogi cop stationed in Delta State.

For your info, Yorubas are the only ethnic group the North fear and worry about. They crushed your IPOB because they don't fear any backlash from Igbos who are generally too greedy, materialistic, unprincipled and divided to ever form an effective pressure group capable of causing a headache for the FG.

The Yorubas have done this many times and led other Nigerians by example. The North will know they don't need us starting anything that can snowball. Even our leaders join in, unlike yours, when the issue at hand transcend religion, status and social strata. Everything fails for you guys because you never confront the reality of how your leaders are the greediest and most unprincipled in Nigeria. You therefore keep praying the leaders of others will be same. Not possible.

If the North try to handle this Amotekun issue in a dictatorial fashion, because they are in power, there will be problems short and long term as the Yorubas are the only ethnic group they cannot get away with doing that to.

Grwedy leaders like nnamdi kanu and orji uzor kalu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by Kay25(m): 4:16am On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=85996150]Buhari should crush this nuisance terrorists group to pieces

Amotekun or whatever it's called must not see The light of the day because it's a terrorist group .

I'm glad the federal government already declared their activities illegal.[/quote
amokekun ni o pada je ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by CreekCommando: 4:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Oshigun:

You haters never take a day off do you? Because your pathetic IPOB was crushed and proscribed you are now baying for same to happen to Amotekun . Never mind you are cutting your nose to spite your face in doing this since Amotekun, and its equivalent in every region, is what Nigeria needs to tackle the menace of nameless marauders who have the main advantage of becoming 'shadows' , i.e moving from region to region and even nation to nation, to help them butcher innocent Nigerians.

A group comprising well-trained local volunteers can tackle this menace not a policeman from Enugu posted to Osun State or a Kogi cop stationed in Delta State.

For your info, Yorubas are the only ethnic group the North fear and worry about. They crushed your IPOB because they don't fear any backlash from Igbos who are generally too greedy, materialistic, unprincipled and divided to ever form an effective pressure group capable of causing a headache for the FG.

The Yorubas have done this many times and led other Nigerians by example. The North will know they don't need us starting anything that can snowball. Even our leaders join in, unlike yours, when the issue at hand transcend religion, status and social strata. Everything fails for you guys because you never confront the reality of how your leaders are the greediest and most unprincipled in Nigeria. You therefore keep praying the leaders of others will be same. Not possible.

If the North try to handle this Amotekun issue in a dictatorial fashion, because they are in power, there will be problems short and long term as the Yorubas are the only ethnic group they cannot get away with doing that to.
You're misdirecting your frustration as usual. IPOB and the entire Igbo support AMOTEKUN. Be smart to understand that some Fulani impostors here are using Igbo names as moniker.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by West2019(m): 4:35am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari should crush this nuisance terrorists group to pieces

Amotekun or whatever it's called must not see The light of the day because it's a terrorist group .

I'm glad the federal government already declared their activities illegal.
most u always display ur foolishness in NL
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by Allsingles: 5:27am On Jan 22, 2020
There's still no agreement for Amotekun.
Please which way, Naija?
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by Trump2020: 5:58am On Jan 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
F.u. c.k your freaking life man. Yoruba Muslim kill you there
[s][/s]
This Yoruba Moslem is in sifia pains

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by Trump2020: 6:01am On Jan 22, 2020
yommen:

Yorubas are actually more United than you think and that's why you can easily say APC is Yoruba identity. Of course, North go any direction while you in South East can't even maintain a APGA that would have given you a voice. And I keep saying this: it's only the Ibos residing in the East that believe Yorubas are decided on the line of religion. We are highly tolerant when it come to religion unlike Hausas and Igbos.
You are an ediot to think Yoruba land is united when it comes to religion. Go and read your muhjid (MURIC ) latest release.

Only in SE are 4 different parties in power. We don't slave to any ediot

You guys are naturally slavish
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Trump2020:

Stupid chest beating from a spineless Yoruba Moslem

Anyway, we stand with Amotekun
like u ve a choice before !
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by efighter: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Were are the cowards.

I think they are still celebrating the three million brave men from the East that were used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

You expect me to leave my work and go and be carrying placards. AMOTEKUN issue will be resolved at the Courts and not on the streets.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by YinkaGold02: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2020
How can you call them a terrorist group, let me ask you, have you ever in your life seen a Yoruba man cut as a terrorist before. This people are just trying to protect them self. Always think before you writer Mr Terrorist.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by ScotMisile: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Oshigun:

Wehn you finish ranting go and stage a protest. ... Hehehehehehe.. .e pain am
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by ScotMisile: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Oshigun:

Pls, face the North, and don't involve any Igbo man.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by ScotMisile: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Oshigun:

Mumu. Everything and everyone is Yoruba Moslem to you. Abeg, we don't need you standing with us. Everything/everyone you stand with fails so take your bad luck elsewhere.
Yes, everythingt fails because we are in a wrong marriage with you. .. And you aint signing the divorce papers. So, be a man sign the papers and let's see who's going to be able to make it to the moon
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by kayjay69(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
I like this comment. Even though u have issues with the man, atleast you still in some ways agree with the meat of the matter.

Trump2020:

Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by orisa37: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Were are the cowards.

NO AFONJA AGAIN IN YORUBA LAND.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2020
yoruba have problem of liver seriously
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by darediamond(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Trump2020:

You the MOST STUPID REGARDLESS OF YOUR "SUPPORT"!!
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by emonis88: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Oshigun:

U r surely high on tribal sentiments, cause since the Amotekun operation has started the southeast has bn in support of it, seeing it as a just n necessary cause for their southwest brothers. But I guess in a family or community there il always be a judas. Do u know if the person u quoted is from the southeast? But u just go ahead n pour out what ur head which is in cloud 9, has bn hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by Olowokere(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari should crush this nuisance terrorists group to pieces

I'm glad the federal government already declared their activities illegal.

Y are u tribalistic in this Amotekun stuff kindly reverse those ur speech as it's a negative thoughts against the Oduduwas
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Olowokere:

Y are u tribalistic in this Amotekun stuff [s]kindly reverse those ur speech as it's a negative thoughts against the Oduduwas[/s]
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by omoharry(f): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Lagos people no come out
See the scanty group self...as una make mouth reach na only these few guys na fit carry out this match of solidarity for the new Amotekun that was newly launched.
Na only Nigeria I know sey people want change but are not willing to lift a finger to help in that change. They don't mind having over a million online supporters but will chicken out when it involve their physical presence/participation. You nor go see them. We Nigerians have a long way to go...we all have this posture of waiting for a champion to deliver us from the mess we have found ourselves in.And when the champion is in trouble or held responsible for the course he is fighting for this same people will chicken out on him..again and they hide in their various closet and wait for an angel to come down from heaven to help rescue him..We are a group of selfish people that is why we are where we are...Nothing great happens to a nation when her citizens just stand by and do nothing to change things or make things happen.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by plantist: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Trump2020:
Says a Yoruba Moslem

You don't need to take out every frustration of your life on Yoruba muslims you know. We didn't cause any form of frustration in your life, if we did please forgive us. Ayah! I remembered we caused one, we are adversed to your presence in the South West cheesy

I will appreciate it if you guys leave us alone in our brown roof republic.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Most of these Igbo guys get real problem oo. Why must you be pork nosing in an affair you less concern with. Even your so called leader of ipob support the Yoruba movement because he got to know that that is the only surest way to secure your land.

Fear of Amotekun is the beginning of safe guarding.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by fatymore(f): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2020
adeyemi91:
You, you comot?
I did
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by onyibest2k(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
more job more security i go soon join una for this protest
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by adeyemi91(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
fatymore:
I did
Oh really? Show me proof. P.m me the picture you took.
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by fatymore(f): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
adeyemi91:
Oh really? Show me proof. P.m me the picture you took.
pm you ke.... tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos by adeyemi91(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
fatymore:
pm you ke.... tongue
Oya forward proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.