Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (305485 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 5:49am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:

From an information I got,
Let me explain how review works.
When you log in to Content Tool, you see that evaluate answer part...its for review. Just like questions are loaded, sample answers are loaded and the quality assurance people hustle to review just like we hustle to answer question.
Where did you get the info?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 5:49am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:

OK boss, I know you won't fall my hand.

Can I have your bank details?
This guy get plan smiley
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 5:49am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:

Where did you get the info?
None of your biz cakephp
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:49am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:
Sites like Chegg and some others will not even pay without review sef. We've just been lucky so far with this Latinhire stuff.
you mean chegg that normally churn out wrong answers? cheesy cheesy, they should keep their review o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 5:55am On May 23, 2020
chrisnando:

Lol... Review can never be my problem, I've always been reviewed. Even sometimes I answer as little as 17 questions, I'd still be reviewed.

Here comes the problem, remember when someone here mentioned the bookmark thing, the next thing we saw out of content tool everywhere. There are 1 or 2 other cases, that's a topic for another day though.

Bros, the heart of man is evil, let's thread carefully.

GentRoyal, na you talk this thing
Coincidence?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 5:55am On May 23, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

you mean chegg that normally churn out wrong answers? cheesy cheesy, they should keep their review o.
Not now again jare. When chegg was still chegg. E don cast
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:56am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:
Not now again jare. When chegg was still chegg. E don cast
how son of man fit enter chegg nau?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:57am On May 23, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

what if the subsequent weeks is 100%.
Say, one 66%, three 100% in a month, how will the monthly earning be?

GentRoyal:

You'll get paid if your accumulated earnings is up to $30
This is how I calculate my rough earnings:

Let's say:
My weekly earnings in week 12 is $80 and I had 70% HQRR.
Week 13: 80% ($65)

Check this
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:58am On May 23, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

GentRoyal, na you talk this thing
Coincidence?
I believe so
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 5:58am On May 23, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

how son of man fit enter chegg nau?
Visit the site and peruse. You just might be lucky. My account was terminated last year.

www(dot)chegg(dot)com/tutors/become-a-tutor/

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 5:58am On May 23, 2020
codevep:
I've been a silent member here but I've been following all the fun and knowledge sharing including the banters and the various necessary and unnecessary jibes.
Either those things are needed or not as at the time they're done is another argument entirely, but the truth is that this particular thread has overstayed and obviously outlived its purpose.
Why am I saying all these,.... well the reasons are so obvious. Yes, this thread informed a lot of people about an opportunity that people can tap into and make money from. Yes, a lot of guys are making it through this medium that was shared to Nigerians alike. But the truth is the thread is no longer relevant since the company or perhaps agency in question is no longer hiring anybody neither are there any hope in the nearest future (please don't bring up the August/September blah blah blah).
The thread is now a medium/joint of "Moles and Trolls" a place to backbite and sabotage your fellow hustler, smh. I will say this unapologetically and without a single care in the world that "TRYING TO BLOW OUT YOUR FRIEND/COLLEAGUE/NEIGHBOR'S CANDLE WON'T MAKE YOURS LOOK BRIGHTER." it won't even make it last longer for fvck sake.
Now that some of you have succeeded in reporting and getting our accounts reviewed, at least you should now be making millions from Brainly by now. As if it was our non reviewed status that is still keeping you guys from your peasantry and sheer subsistence approach to work.
I think a lot of you guys should buckle up, focus on your productivity level and how you can boost it rather than looking for highly productive guys to drag down to your level. [(and that's including the OP, cause I'm suspecting his signatures in all of these)

Tchau. cool
Oga na lie o I no agree

The thread is actually serving its purpose - uncovering the secrets of nairaland that was hidden for years! grin

Now we know seun doesn't exist but rather nairaland is a collective effort of homosexuals.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 6:05am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:

Now we know seun doesn't exist but rather nairaland is a collective effort of homosexuals.
Obsession. Self-Denial.

The things we dislike most in others are the characteristics we like least in ourselves.
Marian Keyes

6 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:28am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:

This guy get plan smiley
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:30am On May 23, 2020
chrisnando:

Lol... Review can never be my problem, I've always been reviewed. Even sometimes I answer as little as 17 questions, I'd still be reviewed.

Here comes the problem, remember when someone here mentioned the bookmark thing, the next thing we saw out of content tool everywhere. There are 1 or 2 other cases, that's a topic for another day though.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 6:32am On May 23, 2020
Nenyezz:
Obviously, Aududu11 better don't fall for this.
Why are you talk like that when someone is about to offer help
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 6:34am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:

Why are you talk like that when someone is about to offer help
Why would help be offered to you? Is he the owner of latinhire? Don't you understand sarcasm?
Abeg bros...no drop ur account number oh. The guy is trying to gather information to fight back.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 6:39am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:

Why would help be offered to you? Is he the owner of latinhire? Don't you understand sarcasm?
Abeg bros...no drop ur account number oh. The guy is trying to gather information to fight back.
OK can you part away with your last month earning? Even if its 5K.

I will drop my own account number
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 6:43am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:

OK can you part away with your last month earning? Even if its 5K.

I will drop my own account number
How's the multimillion naira web business doing? Leave the small change wey guyman dey hustle for guyman smiley

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 6:46am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:

How's the multimillion naira web business doing? Leave the small change wey guyman dey hustle for guyman smiley
Jobs only come once in a while.

I'm on zero bar currently.
Perhaps GentRoyal was right, we rise and fall

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 6:49am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:

Jobs only come once in a while.

I'm on zero bar currently.
Perhaps GentRoyal was right, we rise and fall
Too bad. There was someone who wanted to link you up with an online programming gig. But your greedy actions terminated the person's contract. You know what I'm talking about.
We rise only by lifting others/not hindering others. To keep someone down, you have to stay down.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 6:53am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:

Too bad. There was someone who wanted to link you up with an online programming gig. But your greedy actions terminated the person's contract. You know what I'm talking about.
We rise only by lifting others/not hindering others. To keep someone down, you have to 0stay down.
When did this happen? Who is the person?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 6:55am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:

When did this happen? Who is the person?
That's life. Sometimes the rubbish you type online/the emails you send have consequences. Just in case you didn't know.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 6:58am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:

That's life. Sometimes the rubbish you type online/the emails you send have consequences. Just in case you didn't know.
What about people who write good things and send out good emails, how has it paid them?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 7:02am On May 23, 2020
Oppressors have great power, and their victims are helpless..

Ecclesiastes 4:1 (NIV)

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 7:09am On May 23, 2020
This quality report thing is somehow. A maths question that's totally wrong was rated as 5.
Guess they just looked at presentation.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 7:09am On May 23, 2020
For the first time I didn't get a review. grin. Now I get the feeling, it does feel good.

I think it is wrong to accuse anyone of being the cause of the review anyone got though. Even the op still got reviewed. Shouldn't that be the expectation of all tutors? Getting reviews sef makes you more selective of the questions to answer and also gives you the zeal to put in your best. I'm not one of those guys that provides 300+ answers a month, but you see the few answers I provide ehn, I die there. We all know what happens with luck. Just saying though.

Cheers!!! (Like some would write at the end of their answers grin).

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2020
chrisnando:

That's what I'm talking about.
Nonetheless this has pass tho,
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2020
GentRoyal:

Check this
Thank u sir
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 7:44am On May 23, 2020
kingoftech:
Oppressors have great power, and their victims are helpless..

Ecclesiastes 4:1 (NIV)
Abeg go sit down. This guy is slowly finding his way back here.

To whom it may concern: Please don't engage him.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2020
bunnae:

Abeg go sit down. This guy is slowly finding his way back here.

To whom it may concern: Please don't engage him.
He's unstable and a high man� he has problems but he does not know

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:50am On May 23, 2020
Nenyezz:
Obviously, Aududu11 better don't fall for this.

grin grin first and foremost, you for ask me if I really believed the guy has any $50 to pay.. lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:52am On May 23, 2020
moreb2cum:

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.