Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (306191 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 5:15am On May 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
Well, I've made a complaint to LH on the answer review i wasn't satisfied with, and i believe anybody that's in similar situation should do the same.

Like I said before, the issue is not even about the OP, it's about how things pans out from brainly each time we discuss issues here, and talking about review or no review OP's "tone/undertone" on the issue so far is "somehow".
We all can react to things differently, but what is stopping us to "constructively" explain our stand in the midst of ambiguity, most especially, the ones that bring allegations to our doors.
TBH, OP hasn't made any tenable effort to disprove the allegation, other than, s/he brought the opportunity, how could s/he do such a thing? (that's some kinda logical fallacy, right? cheesy cheesy)

In short, OP may not be the mole, yet the allegation is not far-fetched, even though, emotions can make us point finger in a wrong direction (paranoia is underrated), OP only need to dispel it constructively.

To the newly reviewed, let's come back stronger.

i dont knw what to say
but i will advice you to improve on your answers

people wey dey review question are not daft
many pipu will bombard them with complaint about answer reviewed
last last they we know it Nigerians we will never seems to amaze them

#Egungun be careful
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Davland(m): 5:19am On May 25, 2020
Pls ,how can one edit one's answer after an hour
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 5:49am On May 25, 2020
Davland:
Pls ,how can one edit one's answer after an hour
Search for any moderator. Copy the number on the link and send them a message. But try to reduce using this method to the barest minimum
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Davland(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Search for any moderator. Copy the number on the link and send them a message. But try to reduce using this method to the barest minimum

Done, Thanks bro
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:13am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 7:26am On May 25, 2020
Nenyezz:
How to search for a mod?
Check the help section down the page
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:31am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=moreb2cum post=89932059]
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 7:34am On May 25, 2020
Nenyezz:
Where please brainly?
Yes
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Yes
Okay thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 8:46am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:
Tears of an abused child. I feel your pain though. I do not understand why some of these so called men of God rape their sons.
You will be okay someday.
Justice can only be done when you speak out. Tell mummy daddy raped you. smiley grin
Lol homosexual man trying to deviate attention...

Read my new topic to see you're not normal human being..

Homo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 8:48am On May 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
Eleyi gidi gan - This one is strong... Hahahaha... grin grin
You are not one of them?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:14am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Are you aware we were instructed by LatinHire never to contact brainly directly? What happens when LatinHire finds out brainly mods are being messaged by the tutors brainly hired?

Lemme just be looking. When e happen, make anybody no come here come wail cha.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:16am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Check the help section down the page

Oga, don't let people use their hand to do theirselves... Lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

Are you aware we instructed by LatinHire never to contact brainly directly? What happens when LatinHire finds out brainly mods are being messaged by the tutors brainly hired?

I think you are right, we are not suppose to be in contact directly with brainly except through Latinhire

We have to be careful.

I know the edit button usually stay up to 20 mins, it's enough time to edit answers if u ask me.

Hope these one nor go still lead to something else
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:41am On May 25, 2020
Here is a mail once sent to tutors in February

Hello everyone

It has come to our attention that some experts have been sending in inquiries to the ..... website, using the webpage's Contact option. However, on this matter, we want to clarify a few things.

PS: please don't quote this full post if you want to quote me.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:43am On May 25, 2020
Youngson88:
I think you are right, we are not suppose to be in contact directly with brainly except through Latinhire

We have to be careful.

I know the edit button usually stay up to 20 mins, it's enough time to edit answers if u ask me.

Hope these one nor go still lead to something else

They can use the contact form to contact Latinhire on such issues.

My problem with my people here be say them no dey like follow instructions strictly and don't bother paying attention to details. When e happen now, na wailing go end am. The next thing you see is one unfortunate fellow will now start making allegations and conspiracy theory that people are being haunted because they are making fat cash and those who are targeting them are not making enough cash. grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Legendvic: 9:51am On May 25, 2020
please i need help with my registration, after registrating I didn't get any confirmation about been selected so I tried registering again but was told that registration can only be done once, I will really appreciate if anyone can put me through.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by efe21: 10:04am On May 25, 2020
Legendvic:
please i need help with my registration, after registrating I didn't get any confirmation about been selected so I tried registering again but was told that registration can only be done once, I will really appreciate if anyone can put me through.
They are not hiring now. Apply around Mid August/September during the season of Fall.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 10:06am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

Are you aware we were instructed by LatinHire never to contact brainly directly? What happens when LatinHire finds out brainly mods are being messaged by the tutors brainly hired?

The reason for the instruction is that most of the moderators are volunteers and they do not want it to be common knowledge that people are paid to answer questions.
If its not contract/payment related...its no big deal.
But every individual has his/her own choice to make.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 10:08am On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol homosexual man trying to deviate attention...

Read my new topic to see you're not normal human being..

Homo
Probably I should help you contact Mummy or the Elders of Eket Assemblies of God to help you confront daddy. smiley
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 10:10am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:
Here is a mail once sent to tutors in February

PS: please don't quote this full post if you want to quote me.
Now that its been mentioned here...its now a big deal...waiting for the next latinhire email. smiley
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:19am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

The reason for the instruction is that most of the moderators are volunteers and they do not want it to be common knowledge that people are paid to answer questions.
If its not contract/payment related...its no big deal.
But every individual has his/her own choice to make.

Go ahead and contact brainly mods smiley kontinu
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:20am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Now that its been mentioned here...its now a big deal...waiting for the next latinhire email. smiley
lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 10:25am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

Go ahead and contact brainly mods smiley kontinu
By the way, moderators are normal users like you and I. They just have a login to Ryver to do extra stuffs.
Our ratings are not done by Moderators.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:41am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

By the way, moderators are normal users like you and I. They just have a login to Ryver to do extra stuffs.

Our ratings are done by who? Robots? Lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

By the time Latinhire do you strong thing now, u go understand the phrase called "IF U SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING" smiley
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 10:52am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

Our ratings are done by who? Robots? Lol
Quality Assurance
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 10:53am On May 25, 2020
Youngson88:
By the time Latinhire do you strong thing now, u go understand the phrase called "IF U SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING" smiley
Lol...if only u knew smiley
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:57am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Quality Assurance

What's the job of a mod?

Who reviews answers?

Who rates answers?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:59am On May 25, 2020
whycee001:

...i will advice you to improve on your answers

This is part of the message you quoted, when i said, the newly reviewed should come back stronger, of which i'm one of them. In fact, i'm looking foward to last week and most especially, this new week report, whenever they choose to send it, after its completion.

Nobody is even talking about increase in time/duration to answer each question. It is now 25mins per question since few days ago.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 10:59am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

What's the job of a mods?

Who reviews answers?

Who rates answers?
Mods...review comments, corrections, underage users, handle reports...
Quality Assurance reviews and rates answers. Probably after some time Latinhire will promote you...as a boss smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.