Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (306158 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:02am On May 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

This is part of the message you quoted, when i said, the newly reviewed should come back stronger, of which i'm one of them. In fact, i'm looking foward to last week and most especially, this new week report, whenever they choose to send it, after its completion.

Nobody is even talking about increase in time/duration to answer each question. It is now 25mins per question since few days ago.

Lol... You better don't talk about it before they reduce it to 10mins now grin

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:09am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Mods...review comments, corrections, underage users, handle reports...
Quality Assurance reviews and rates answers. Probably after some time Latinhire will promote you...as a boss smiley

So why do mods delete plagiarised answers and questions?

Read this below and tell me who's job it is:

About Deleted Answers

You can have answers deleted for one of the following reasons:

i) You use content from another Internet sources, even with references.

ii) Violation of any of the Brainly Community Guidelines.

iii) You answered an incomplete question incorrectly, not following the policy in Dealing with Incomplete Questions. In this case, the answer is deducted from your total number of correct source answers.

iv) Your answer was reported as wrong, a quality monitor asked you to correct it but you didn't fix it within 24 hours, so it was deleted. On a related note, when you do fix a wrong answer within 24 hours, then that answer is not deducted from your total answers. However, the original bad score will still be considered in your monthly HQRR.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:10am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lolz.
Please, delete this.
The spies are watching in HD
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:12am On May 25, 2020
GentRoyal:

Lolz.
Please, delete this.
The spies are watching in HD
. grin grin

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

So why do mods delete plagiarised answers and questions?

Read this below and tell me who's job it is:

That's what a mod would do for any user. If it is reported that a user plagiarizes...they'll check and delete.
Sometimes a member of the team will not report on site but on their own platform.
Modified
If you were brainly...would you like someone reviewing answers to report on site?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:19am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

That's what a mod would do for any user. If it is reported that a user plagiarizes...they'll check and delete.
Sometimes a member of the volunteer team will not report on site but on their own platform.

Spirit of confusion is finally confused.
grin

Have a nice day sir grin cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 11:21am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

Spirit of confusion is finally confused.
grin

Have a nice day sir grin cheesy
You too. smiley grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 11:22am On May 25, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lmao... But e be like say some OG dey this thread o, or is moreb2cum a part of "quality assurance" team, after been upgraded by LH to a "boss"?

@moreb2cum, i'm not calling you a mole o, you should know i'm not feeling fine, and i just want to check something ni... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 11:25am On May 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Lmao... But e be like say some OG dey this thread o, or is moreb2cum a part of "quality assurance" team, after been upgraded by LH to a "boss"

@moreb2cum, i'm not calling you a mole o, you should know i'm not feeling fine, and i just want to check something ni... cheesy cheesy grin grin
smiley grin Me wey AududuNine11 post introduce to Brainly? How come?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 11:30am On May 25, 2020
moreb2cum:

Sometimes a member of the team will not report on site but on their own platform.

How you cum take know this one?
see, ehn, na my younger brother dey type o... cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 11:39am On May 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Because I joined the Trusted helper stuff b4 they made it for only volunteers.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 1:27pm On May 25, 2020
Becos you're a homo and you're a part of the team
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 1:35pm On May 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

This blessed hero, you're the only person I'm confused about because I can't detect which side you belong.

Goodluck to whichever side you belong.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2020
Like a fish needs water to survive, so does someone need attention to survive.

Seek for help, nwoke ibe m.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:23pm On May 25, 2020
Lol see this one directly above me..

Homo man.

I know you're now wearing pampers just like krowndrookie
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
Nenyezz:
Okay thanks
Please notify me if you are able to successfully edit your answers. Thanks.

cc: Davland
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
What surprises me most is how you are happy when people call you homo its very irritating..

Feeling like you're female! Lmao
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:27pm On May 25, 2020
See the one viewing this topic now a grey headed homo.

He showed 100K plus screenshots to promote this LatinHire stuff and in turn lure young guys to himself..

May god punish whoever did this to you will never know peace.

Homo!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:30pm On May 25, 2020
Whoever did this to you people will end in tears
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:31pm On May 25, 2020
@ GentRoyal check your WhatsApp I'm done with the matrix system now waiting for my full payment
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:36pm On May 25, 2020

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:
@ GentRoyal check your WhatsApp I'm done with the matrix system now waiting for my full payment
Madt oo grin
Be fooling yourself dia.
Matrix system ko, simplex system ni
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
I'm interested in the chats sef.
Please send more screenshot
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:45pm On May 25, 2020
GentRoyal:

Madt oo grin
Be fooling yourself dia.
Matrix system ko, simplex system ni
Lol the 3K you sent via transferwise was useful sha.. I now have enough data
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol the 3K you sent via transferwise was useful sha.. I now have enough data
I'll spend it wisely, if I were you.
It's hard to get ₦3k, these days
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Davland(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2020
DanRay1:

Just done editing the answer
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2020
DanRay1:

Not much of a mistake, decided to leave it.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 3:26pm On May 25, 2020
GentRoyal:
I'm interested in the chats sef.
Please send more screenshot
Check your WhatsApp
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:

Check your WhatsApp
No, send the screenshots here.
If you can't, gerrout of my mention
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Legendvic: 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
efe21:

They are not hiring now. Apply around Mid August/September during the season of Fall.
thank you.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 10:18pm On May 25, 2020
GentRoyal:

No, send the screenshots here.
If you can't, gerrout of my mention
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 10:18pm On May 25, 2020
Lol old homo man

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.