Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (305452 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 3:44am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:
Unfortunately, today Brainly informed us that they are going to decrease the amount of questions available to our team by more than 50%. The reason is related to the Covid-19 situation, although we don't have any more specific information about it.
Because of this situation, we are forced to suspend the account of a large number of tutors. To that end, we made an audit of the total number of answers answered by each expert, their quality, and the subjects they can tutor. After matching that with the information we received on the questions and subjects that will be available to our team, we have reached the conclusion that, unfortunately, we can no longer use your services. Therefore, we are extending this email to you to inform that we are terminating your contract with LatinHire effective on Saturday, April 4th.
Your username at brainly.com will not be eliminated, so you will still be able to use it as a regular user. However, you will no longer be a part of the LatinHire team of tutors for Brainly, and any questions you answer at Brainly will no longer be eligible for payment.
We will transfer your accrued earnings in accordance with the payment schedules. Your last earnings period will be from March 2nd to April 5th. You are welcome to continue answering questions from the Content Tool until Saturday, April 4th.
I am really sorry to communicate this information to you so suddenly. Please note that we will probably be going to need more tutors for the fall season in the USA (September) and you are welcome to reapply. If you would like to be considered by then, please send us an email by the second week of August.
Best regards,

Dude this your joke is expensive...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 3:47am On Apr 02, 2020
AmKen:

Dude this your joke is expensive...

for what reason wil i joke wit
i would av screenshot but i dont knw aw to figure out screenshot on my system
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 3:49am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:

for what reason wil i joke wit
i would av screenshot but i dont knw aw to figure out screenshot on my system

Just reach out to them by August.

God knows best.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 3:53am On Apr 02, 2020
AmKen:

Just reach out to them by August.

God knows best.
cry cry cry
my village pipu
weldone
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 4:18am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:
Unfortunately, today Brainly informed us that they are going to decrease the amount of questions available to our team by more than 50%. The reason is related to the Covid-19 situation, although we don't have any more specific information about it.
Because of this situation, we are forced to suspend the account of a large number of tutors. To that end, we made an audit of the total number of answers answered by each expert, their quality, and the subjects they can tutor. After matching that with the information we received on the questions and subjects that will be available to our team, we have reached the conclusion that, unfortunately, we can no longer use your services. Therefore, we are extending this email to you to inform that we are terminating your contract with LatinHire effective on Saturday, April 4th.
Your username at brainly.com will not be eliminated, so you will still be able to use it as a regular user. However, you will no longer be a part of the LatinHire team of tutors for Brainly, and any questions you answer at Brainly will no longer be eligible for payment.
We will transfer your accrued earnings in accordance with the payment schedules. Your last earnings period will be from March 2nd to April 5th. You are welcome to continue answering questions from the Content Tool until Saturday, April 4th.
I am really sorry to communicate this information to you so suddenly. Please note that we will probably be going to need more tutors for the fall season in the USA (September) and you are welcome to reapply. If you would like to be considered by then, please send us an email by the second week of August.
Best regards,

I for say na April fool, but this is written too well.

Now I'm scared asf

Hmmmmm, make my egungun dey more careful be that o.

That means, they will axe more people then.

Ruwa kake lipsrsealed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 4:19am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:

cry cry cry
my village pipu
weldone

SolomonGrundy:
Chai.... I got d mail o cry angry
See wat covid 19 has caused undecided

When did you join and when did you start answering questions?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 4:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol look at this low life.

You analyze people you barely even know shows how pathetic you are.

You struggle for a whole month on LatinHire to earn money your mates are spending per night clubs. tongue

Look at you.
I was approved since February but couldn't work on the platform because I have better alternatives but look at you struggling to feed on the same platform!
Hahahahaha

Look at you. Analyzing people on a faceless forum lmao

You lots are just pathetic and disgusting.

If you really do, you shouldn't be whining. Because afterall, it was just a meager earning, probably for airtime and data.

The way you're whining is as though someone's means on livelihood has been cut.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 4:25am On Apr 02, 2020
barackodam:

i reg jan
and i start answering by feb
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 4:29am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:

i reg jan
and i start answering by feb

Wow, this is tough man. Really tough.

I'm sorry brother. I really am, and scared
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 4:37am On Apr 02, 2020
barackodam:

Wow, this is tough man. Really tough.

I'm sorry brother. I really am, and scared
cc: barackodam i see u
u jus hijack one question buh me go do second ans
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 4:50am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:

cc: barackodam i see u
u jus hijack one question buh me go do second ans

Me?

I'm a child of God o. I don't hijack questions

*runs away*
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:
GENROYAL
CHK UR MAIL
TO HELL WITH CONVID watever it is called
Nothing here oo.
No probs shaa; we move!!!
But I for appreciate screenshot oo; maybe the mail isn't for everyone
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:
Best regards,
I think the mail isn't for everyone
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:
i feel lik crying

i jus received a very bad news

that i am already bugeting for iphone X

i am heartbroken
Screenshot?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
barackodam:

Jan dis year. Buh started fully march.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Dis is d mail.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Going by the yardstick they used , it is clear that the downsize is not for everyone. I have been axed to sha embarassed undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2020
microlincoln:
Going by the yardstick they used , it is clear that the downsize is not for everyone. I have been axed to sha embarassed undecided

yesterday too
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Dis is d mail.

Was it your name they put there specifically?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Was it your name they put there specifically?
Yea
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Starry321: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
I'm having a panic attack. I pray for my account o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
SolomonGrundy:

Hmmmm.

This one strong o. Really
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Starry321: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
How many questions have you answered so far?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Starry321:

How many questions have you answered so far?
Abt 120
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Starry321: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Abt 120
Wow. That is above mine. I started on the 24th of March. I have Way less than you. embarassed. I have not received any email Sha. I don't want to.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
whycee001:
Best regards,

This has been my fear from the beginning. For any engagement, firstly, i always think about its sustainability. I knew already it's just a matter of time....
I pray I don't get their "love letter"sha, it has been too many this year...
Chai!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Egungun be careful na benin-ore express road you dey go smiley
I can sense a latinhire informant in here, I have a suspect already.
Stop sending Camila irrelevant emails, una no go hear word,
Stay safe, and avoid any ojoro for brainly content tool platform.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

This has been my fear from the beginning. For any engagement, firstly, i always think about its sustainability. I knew already it's just a matter of time....
I pray I don't get their "love letter"sha, it has been too many this year...
Chai!

What about the millions of workers around the world that would lose their job as a result of this virus? WHat about the several numbers of workers that have already been laid off in Spain as at yesterday? Is it because their job lacks "sustainability"?

Picture the number of oil workers that would be laid off that are working in oil companies in Nigeria, especially those working in IOCs..

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Ustec:
Egungun be careful na benin-ore express road you dey go smiley
I can sense a latinhire informant in here, I have a suspect already.
Stop sending Camila irrelevant emails, una no go hear word,
Stay safe, and avoid any ojoro for brainly content tool platform.

Guy, hit the nail on the head, stop speaking in parables
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2020
barackodam:

Guy, hit the nail on the head, stop speaking in parables
You can only get that in pre-nursery grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Ustec:

You can only get that in pre-nursery grin

undecided undecided

Waka comot angry angry angry

Jokes apart tho. I'm just interested in knowing the criteria for axing, so I can know whether to expect an axe too.

No be me e happen to, but I feel awful for them. Real bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.