Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (306279 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
blazer19:
I have already registered since February yet no reply. Please help me out.
Na express u dey go so. Make moto nor jam u undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by blazer19: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Na express u dey go so. Make moto nor jam u undecided
Make una help me na.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
blazer19:

Make una help me na.
Bros, read through
Unfortunately, today Brainly informed us that they are going to decrease the amount of questions available to our team by more than 50%. The reason is related to the Covid-19 situation, although we don't have any more specific information about it.
Because of this situation, we are forced to suspend the account of a large number of tutors. To that end, we made an audit of the total number of answers answered by each expert, their quality, and the subjects they can tutor. After matching that with the information we received on the questions and subjects that will be available to our team, we have reached the conclusion that, unfortunately, we can no longer use your services. Therefore, we are extending this email to you to inform that we are terminating your contract with LatinHire effective on Saturday, April 4th.
Your username at brainly.com will not be eliminated, so you will still be able to use it as a regular user. However, you will no longer be a part of the LatinHire team of tutors for Brainly, and any questions you answer at Brainly will no longer be eligible for payment.
We will transfer your accrued earnings in accordance with the payment schedules. Your last earnings period will be from March 2nd to April 5th. You are welcome to continue answering questions from the Content Tool until Saturday, April 4th.
I am really sorry to communicate this information to you so suddenly. Please note that we will probably be going to need more tutors for the fall season in the USA (September) and you are welcome to reapply. If you would like to be considered by then, please send us an email by the second week of August.
Best regards,
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Dbeautyy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have been doing some digging of recent and I would like to share some of my findings, though yet to be proven, but I know if others also look through there might be a clearer picture.

1) cambly.com
2) appenjobs or appencareer
3) also you can Google remote chatjobs
Pls let anyone who comes across this repost or quote, I wouldn't want to open thread for it. All of the above is remote jobs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sergiolefty(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good afternoon,

This is for those that need side hustle, and have a good writing skills cos it involves writing of articles,stories,news etc

*Why Opera?*

Lately, things are not really moving smoothly as expected financially. One could blame the government, but at the same time, blame yourself.

It is no longer news that there are so many ways to make money, even from the comfort of your home. Weather as a student, a corper, a working class and what have you, working for extra 2-3 hours is no harm as long as it brings something back, especially when it is what you like to do but have been thinking of how to go about it.

Regardless, you don't need a blog to do what you like to do best, which is writing. Opera news hub is an effective platform for just that. All you need is your facebook account, Opay registration, and your phone... And of course your writing skills. Lol.

Visit Https://hub.opera.com/login?refer=EXYZJBV

The next thing for you is to download the app via this link https:///share For easier access and boom, you are ready to start writing.

At this point, it is left to you to decide the rate at which you earn. The more you write and share, the more you earn. It may also interest you to know that there are other bonuses attached which I'll discuss later.

Therefore, don't hesitate to start writing if you are passionate about writing.

Have a nice time earning.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2020
E ba mi ke halleluyah mewa,
Hallelyah.!!!!!!!!!! grin

That Batch C must burn by thunder by fire lipsrsealed
Make I go prepare for today final night battle.
Goodluck to others wey their body temperature don almost qualify to covid-19 standard right now grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Ustec:

Goodluck to others wey their body temperature don almost qualify to covid-19 standard right now grin
cheesy cheesy Stop jor.
Seems like there was no axing yesterday. Today is 4th already. Make e remain like that o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2020
bunnae:

cheesy cheesy Stop jor.
Seems like there was no axing yesterday. Today is 4th already. Make e remain like that o.
Ameen
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Ustec:

Lol...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 2:12am On Apr 04, 2020
AududuNine11:
Lol...

According to the memo axing don end ba?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2020
brighttech95:

According to the memo axing don end ba?
I hope and pray it has
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 04, 2020
AududuNine11:
I hope and pray it has
I hope so too
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2020
AududuNine11:
I hope and pray it has
I guess our accounts are safe for at least a month
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2020
GentRoyal:

lol!!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2020
bunnae:

cheesy cheesy Stop jor.
Amin(x10 on my white garment grin)

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2020
GentRoyal:

If all things remain equal, we would be safe for a much longer time if we escape this night.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Ustec:

If all things remain equal, we would be safe for a much longer time if we escape this night.

This night ko?

Sending mails this night means not even an hour quit notice. Downright eviction.

But yeah, I hope we're safe, really
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2020
barackodam:

This night ko?

Sending mails this night means not even an hour quit notice. Downright eviction.

I think that episode ended last night already
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2020
barackodam:

This night ko?

I'm safe grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2020
brighttech95:

I think that episode ended last night already
I hope so.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2020
barackodam:

This night ko?
Mes Que un Club man, be kiafuu grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2020
GentRoyal:

amen o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Ustec:

Amin(x10 on my white garment grin)

Lol.. see as corona virus humble everybody... LatinHire come turn this thread to prayer ground... No more fighting and accusation, everyone is threading carefully.

God abeg, don't let the situation get worse...

Local man cannot can
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol.. see as corona virus humble everybody... LatinHire come turn this thread to prayer ground... No more fighting and accusation, everyone is threading carefully.

Local man cannot can

We have turn to one small united family.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2020
AmKen:

We have turn to one small united family.
make motor no jam egungun for express
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
AududuNine11:

Local man cannot can
Amen bro.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
GentRoyal:

Mes Que un Club man, be kiafuu grin

Haha. No o, we go survive.

By the special grace of God
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guys, how is it going?

This week has been slow tho. Tutors have not been rushing to answer questions like before.

This thread is quiet.
What's good.

For the first time I answered 6 questions 3 times in a row.

How has your week been
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
JayIlych:
Guys, how is it going?

This week has been slow tho. Tutors have not been rushing to answer questions like before.

This thread is quiet.
What's good.

How has your week been

Lol, you dunno woz going on cheesy grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
JayIlych:
Guys, how is it going?
This thread is quiet.
What's good.
How has your week been
Check your network...

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.