Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (305488 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please has this glitch of picking from the content tool ever happened before.....pls veterans here
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
sameereinstein:

How was he able to amaze 64 thanks?
Beats my imagination

He was thanking himself.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Report in
High 19 outside CT 2
College 17 outside CT 1

100% rating again. Still don't know why I was dropped sha embarassed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
AmKen:

He was thanking himself.

You can't thank yourself
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrightShineSky9: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=AmKen post=88132438]

He was thanking himself.[/qu

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dbeautyy:
I also got their msg for the wrong questions picked out of content pool and the below was my response. Even if it was just two they said was out of content, I worked for it .

Dear Sir/Ma,
It got to my notice just awhile ago that I answered questions which were out of the content stipulated, I believe it must have been a technical error from your server because I never answered any question outside the content tool. Also want to believe you should be able to actually pin point those questions not just telling me I answered two out of the content tool. Kindly check your technical end because I believe that if someone like me who takes time to login to the content pool is faced with such alligation, then definitely there must have been others who would have been wrongly accused of such as well. Thanks
Egungun be careful na express you dey go lipsrsealed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Dbeautyy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

I feel this message is too confrontational. There are mild ways to send grievances. My opinion though

Thanks bro, really that was not the mindset though, but if it seems so then someone has to do it. Thanks once again.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Dbeautyy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ustec:

Egungun be careful na express you dey go lipsrsealed

Bro, no cause for alarm, I will surely come here to update you all on the positive response which will be in my favor. Just watch it.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
AmKen:

His likes spoilt show for great guys like cc: Ustec and ProfLinc
No hype me o,
Na Mr aududu and gentroyal be the CEO for here o.

By the way, michadavid has never hijacked any of my questions before, but there is always this two guys, damifola and adefunke, it's as if they are monitoring any of the questions I picked.
I was shocked yesterday when damifola was able to even provide a plagiarized answer grin
Seems he has been laid off aswel.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

You can't thank yourself
You can
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Here is my weekly report. I actually opened brainly in 2017 and just answer questions there just to help others and not for the monetary aspect. It was 2 months ago that I joined latinhite. My weekly report is right, the 30+ are actually outside the content tool. So, for mine they're right.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Bro, no cause for alarm, I will surely come here to update you all on the positive response which will be in my favor. Just watch it.
She will even thank you, and encourage you to send more if you have any issue cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Trojan8:
Report in
High 19 outside CT 2
College 17 outside CT 1

I want to believe you were just unlucky. I still can't understand how they did they axing... No real info on that...

This is just luck
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
AududuNine11:
I want to believe you were just unlucky. I still can't understand how they did they axing... No real info on that...

This is just luck

That's why it hurts embarassed. If there was a way it was from my end, I won't even feel a thing. But I did everything right, averaging enough answers and none of my answers has ever been flagged for plagiarism sef. Combine alot of subjects join, na wa for them.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
GentRoyal:

You can

That's rating not thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Trojan8:

That's why it hurts embarassed. If there was a way it was from my end, I won't even feel a thing. But I did everything right, averaging enough answers and none of my answers has ever been flagged for plagiarism sef. Combine alot of subjects join, na wa for them.

This incorrect source weak me here sev...

Well, like I'd always say, expect the unexpectable... Have plan A, B, C and even Plan D
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Trojan8:
Report in
High 19 outside CT 2
College 17 outside CT 1

Sorry dear. Better stuffs will definitely come your way soon.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Trojan8:

@bolded, I guess that's where they look at most, perhaps they only retain people with good ratings but appears to have specialty. For example: Given Mr. A has submitted 500 answers, he must have, at least, submitted nothing less than 70% in a particular subject, another 20% in a similar subject, then the remaining 10% he can gravitate. e.g. summary of Mr. A's 500 answers so far - Mathematics (350) Physics (100) Chemistry (18) Engineering (12) Computer (10).
Then, compare to Mr. B whose summary of 500 is like this - Mathematics (75) Biology (68) English (62) Engineering (55) and on like that, with each subjects having closer number of answers submitted.

Therefore, should they want to pick one out of the two expert for mathematics subject, despite both having 100% quality ratings, who do you think they'll pick?

Again, if Mr. B is to be compared with Mr. C in Biology, where the latter has his own summary like Biology (320) Chemistry (108) Health (90) blah blah... who will they pick? of course Mr. C, despite both having good quality ratings.

This is just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2020
NkShallom:
Its about domain flipping, ie buying and selling domain names, you can buy a domain for like 5 ($), and resell it for a higher price like $$, $$$, or even $$$$. Everything you need to know about the business is on that trend, that's where I learnt from. buh on a personal advice, would encourage you calm down, make out time to read the first 1-50pages to fully understand what the biz all about, the read the last 50pages too. Then contact the OP of the trend for his tutorial, that would make you get started more easier without making much mistakes. Its would pay you off at the end.
Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 1:03am On Apr 06, 2020
grin
AmKen:

He was thanking himself.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 1:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Who else is having issues to access the content tools?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2020
sameereinstein:

Me o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2020
@sameereinstein same here too. the application is not loading properly
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2020
I can't even login at all. It's saying something went wrong
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=sameereinstein post=88139275]Who else is having issues to access the content tools?[/quote

Haven't checked mine. Could be network issues
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 1:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Pamela28:
Haven't checked mine. Could be network issues

It's not. It's a system issue
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by NkShallom(f): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2020
sameereinstein:
same, saying something went wrong
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2020
barackodam:

It's not. It's a system issue

Yeah, seems like
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God.
My mind don cut grin
Thought maybe I was axed without prior notice.

I hope they fix this issue asap. Or maybe tomorrow sha lemme sleep tonight.
But I'll wait for GentRoyal or Aududunine to come fess.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Imagine the pile of sh*tz called content poos. Later they will come and tell you that you picked 58 out of 30 questions answered out of it. angry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2020
sameereinstein:
Thank God.
My mind don cut grin

Guy�
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2020
sameereinstein:
Thank God.
My mind don cut grin

Lol, as in ehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.