Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership (2611 Views)

⭐ Anyone Found Success With Dropshipping From Nigeria? ⭐ / Dropshipping Dropshipping-----the Big Boys Hustle-----create Your Store Now / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
my dropshipping store is up for partnership, you will get high ROI after each weekly or monthly sells. heres how it will be i will invite all partners to the store dashboard to view each sells and it will be calculated base on your investment percentage of 5-10% all depends on sells.if you interested you can chat me up on whatsapp for collaboration.I can equally teach you how to start up your own store with high sells using my key strategies come on lets make money.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Invest, learn and make money
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2020
you will learn the best way to dropship with shopify come on join the dropshipping business today
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Training and partnership investment still available
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by ekoileblog(m): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Please message me on my signature. I have a business opportunity or collaboration idea.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by PreciousDev: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Drop shipping is no longer trending...try drop servicing
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2020
PreciousDev:
Drop shipping is no longer trending...try drop servicing
you don't know what you are talking, let me tell you we Nigerians aren't profiting from it because we lack ideas.dropshipping is a big business
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by PreciousDev: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chirowman:

you don't know what you are talking, let me tell you we Nigerians aren't profiting from it because we lack ideas.dropshipping is a big business

Bro do research first...
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 3:59am On Jan 25, 2020
PreciousDev:

Bro do research first...
Lol research on what am into or what which type of dropshipping do you know and how many type of dropshipping platform do we have. am not here to talk about Nigeria dropshipping No No, am not into it and Nigeria or Africa is not a home for Dropshipping.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by PreciousDev: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Which is Nigeria dropshipping on this matter??
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2020
PreciousDev:
Which is Nigeria dropshipping on this matter??
if you want to learn something calm down and learn or ask questions and stop feeling as if you know much there are different kind of dropshipping my own kind of dropshipping strategy might not be the one you are referring too, what you should have done is ask me about it.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2020
i don't do ebay or Amazon dropshipping or even Nigeria dropshipping like konga, jumia and what have you No am not into that.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2020
most of our Nigerian drop shippers find it hard to thread my part because of international payment processors, knowledge about ad marketing and best dropship strategy. so don't rush things because you found a platform rather asking question and increasing your knowledge won't cost you much.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by PreciousDev: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Chirowman:

if you want to learn something calm down and learn or ask questions and stop feeling as if you know much there are different kind of dropshipping my own kind of dropshipping strategy might not be the one you are referring too, what you should have done is ask me about it.

I was just giving an advice...just check online for drop-servicing
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2020
PreciousDev:

ok no problem thanks

1 Like

Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2020
PreciousDev:

i do that too service arbitrage ,but it all depends on the business that comes up

1 Like

Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by PreciousDev: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Chirowman:

i do that too service arbitrage ,but it all depends on the business that comes up

Now you are talking..i felt i was typing stupidly

1 Like

Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2020
it has nothing to do with dropshipping this is physical products you got to be dealing with
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by MarianaTrench: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chirowman:
Training and partnership investment still available

How much will your partner be required to invest?
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2020
MarianaTrench:

any amount you want to invest.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2020
MarianaTrench:

any amount you want to invest.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2020
training, investment and partnership still going on
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Join me let's make money
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Adam00(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Do you import the product to nigeria and sell the with your ecommerce store or do you dropship with ali-express and sell the products worldwide?
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
i don't sell to Nigeria neither do i sell worldwide ,i sell to few countries i choose.i sell my own products
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2020
partnership investment still ongoing, no hidden investment no fraud pure legit,no illigal business you will participate in the day to day business update from your own phone or laptop when you log in .so no hidden business no ponzi no money doubling every store profit must be well known from your ending.so invest your money in the right business to see great profit.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2020
join the partnership investment today
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2020
your investment is safe, in the sense that you can request for your capital whenever you want and equally with your profit.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
please for those sending me pm asking if they can invest with PayPal yes, just pm me for PayPal and use same email for your details thanks.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
come on more training more partnership, it's a win win situation no loss.its a ligit business and money making strategy for you.
Re: Make Money With My Dropshipping Partnership by Chirowman(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2020
training and partnership still going on

(1) (2) (Reply)

** Do Not Invest In The So-called BITCOIN ** Deceitful Investment / How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria / Financial Freedom - Join The Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.