Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company (14851 Views)

Advice Needed On Motor Vehicle To Purchase / Lagos State Motor Vehicle Administration Agency (m.v.a.a.) / The New Lagos Motor Vehicle Administration Agency Proposed Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by masterflowx(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
Ok smiley nairalanders please if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with Ac and you are sure its in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 Million, as long as the engine is not weak yet. Pls let the person sell it, its none of my business.

Low self-esteem individual just spotted!

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Smartfix: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is good news. Nigerians love Toyota and up there is the reason for their preference of this brand of car. If you haven't used one before you may be in doubt but a trial will surely convince you.
Car owners and drivers, you may be interested in my signature. Yeah, you surely hope to contact me soon. (Sample pics on my thread)
Good evening.
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Daviestunech(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bluefieldautos:
Toyota all the way.

If you need a good delivery partner to help reach your customers in good time.

0. 8. 0. 5. 6. 5. 0. 4. 7. 1. 3

My sister's friend forgot my power bank at ajah can I text the Address to u ND help me pick it ND deliver it to me here in mainland?..I will pay for the delivery.
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Dogalmighty17: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
najiswealth:
There's fraud in this their selectoin, have they seen Innoson motors or is it because it is made in Biafra

Is it not too early to be stupid?

6 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Amotekun777: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzari:
Have driven both Toyota, Honda, Benz, Volvo and BMW. I'll choose Honda over any of those any time any day. Especially the recent models of Honda. Drove my cousin's 2014 Honda accord from Onitsha to PH in December and I nearly cum.

...as a driver or owner? Former for sure. grin

You said both but, mentioned 5 brands.

3 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Amotekun777: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
hisgrace090:
On point as there is no other than TOYOTA.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Youngkingjaey1: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
masterflowx:

Low self-esteem individual just spotted!
WHO GIVE A Bleep,
YOU THIS RETIRED MOFO.
Stop quoting me
Mr high self-esteem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by tck2000(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
No be lie. Toyota consistently outperforms every other brand worldwide. Even in the United States, Toyota gives American made vehicles a great run for money.
Toyota cars employ mixes of reliability, innovation, aesthetics and economy. A jack of all trades and a master of all if you will. Toyota is the way to go.

Nairalanders I lie?
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by hopexter(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
yanabasee:
What happened to M'Benz?

Benz join but e no reach legendary TOYOTA angry

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by JB4life: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Everybody knows that TOYOTA PRODUCTS are the best. No two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by hopexter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=tck2000 post=85998420][/quote]

You lie small cheesy
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
German cars all d way esp Mercedes. stupid Toyota that knocked engine without signs..

BTW I need Mercedes 123 flat boot... straight from Germany
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by KingAzari: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun777:

...as a driver or owner? Former for sure. grin

You said both but, mentioned 5 brands.

Whichever, you can't take away the experience.

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by lordkrys(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
It really is.
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by GuestLog: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzari:
Have driven both Toyota, Honda, Benz, Volvo and BMW. I'll choose Honda over any of those any time any day. Especially the recent models of Honda. Drove my cousin's 2014 Honda accord from Onitsha to PH in December and I nearly cum.
Hausa men don't play around with Honda. It's their favorite car.

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by AMvanquish: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dpharisee:
Toyota Hilux remains the most popular utility vehicle because of its versatility.
The car with highest second hand value in Nigeria is Toyota

For Hilux I can testify. There is no car as rugged that comes close. My opinion tho.

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Recxzy019: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bluefieldautos:
Toyota all the way.

If you need a good delivery partner to help reach your customers in good time.
0. 8. 0. 5. 6. 5. 0. 4. 7. 1. 3
I hope you use Toyota for your delivery
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Goldiano(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
KingAzari:
which type of honda....cos I want to buy a car and I am looking for best to brand to buy btw Toyota lexus car , hyndai Elantra or sonata or honda
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Goldiano(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
GuestLog:
Hausa men don't play around with Honda. It's their favorite car.
really
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by blessedsam508: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
What if one hasn't gotten any of these brands
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Exponental(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Utility... Maybe yes.
Speed, luxury, beauty...just to name a few, Toyota is far from it, maybe 15th- 20th position

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by olawonder(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
If u want to make heaven, u must boycott buying Toyota products! They are making billions by supplying illegal wars with vehicles mounted with killing machines, at the detriment of innocent children and women. They did not made it to the top by selling at the usual showrooms to regular users, their trucks are all over war zones around the world, helping in killing innocent ppl!

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
olawonder:
If u want to make heaven, u must boycott buying Toyota products! They are making billions by supplying illegal wars with vehicles mounted with killing machines, at the detriment of innocent children and women. They did not made it to the top by selling at the usual showrooms to regular users, their trucks are all over war zones around the world, helping in killing innocent ppl!

Another yoloba mumuric spotted

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by stevio(m): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
My brother, if you drive the 2016 GLE450 4matic,you will squirt grin cheesy
KingAzari:

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2020
buh leaving Innoson to buy Toyota is like leaving a very tight pus***sy to Fu*******ck a wide one .
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by stevups(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2020
KingAzari:
You get mouth
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Mynewdawn15: 1:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Smartchoiice, like we need you to masturbate over this topic. Babaláwo fẹ́ lọ àtọ̀
Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by kolaaderin: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2020
KingAzari:
you are very correct. Honda drives like dream . super sleek drive give it to Honda.

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by kolaaderin: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Exponental:
Utility... Maybe yes.
Speed, luxury, beauty...just to name a few, Toyota is far from it, maybe 15th- 20th position
even Hyundai is doing fantastically better than Toyotas

1 Like

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 22, 2020
This is the best car ever

4 Likes

Re: Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company by bfire(m): 2:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Goldiano:
which type of honda....cos I want to buy a car and I am looking for best to brand to buy btw Toyota lexus car , hyndai Elantra or sonata or honda

Trust me, go for 2014 or 2016 Honda Accord.

You may buy the 2016 Civic also. Nice ride.

The 2018 Crv serves all purpose combined in the above two.
Get the 1.5L turbo engine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I got the Pontiac Vibe / V.I.O and FRSC Palava...my personal experience / This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.