Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (59734 Views)

Omicron Variant: Canada Adds Nigeria, Egypt, Malawi To Travel Ban List / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:57am On Jan 23, 2020
johnad3:
Hello Mr one term (Trump)
Im just using this medium to communicate to trump, if U.S ban Nigeria, another ways will surely open. There are so many countries in the world far better than U.S giving an example Finland, Norway and Canada just to mention view so, if you fucking ban Nigeria, there be will ban for you also
finishing rotfl. Finland and Norway make sense . But there was this Finnish guy I met that really wanted to remain back in the states. People didn't take him seriously, like anyone would die to be in his position. Ifor only an american should have married him so he gets American papers and they get Finnish citizenship in return.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:13am On Jan 23, 2020
joeluv:
He is banning Nigeria because he feels like it and it’s time for election... Nigeria is not posing any terrorist threat to American mainland. Anyway hope all you trump loving Nigerians see the type of human behind he is.
people will still love Trump no matter what, even if he deports . Colonial mentality. Simply the way the world is fashioned. How come 3rd world countries still worship the Queen till Date

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:16am On Jan 23, 2020
TheShopKeeper:
...it is amazing that Saudi Arabia is not on the list...despite recent shooting...in Nava base in Pensacola, Florida...

https://www.businessinsider.com/21-saudis-being-sent-home-after-deadly-nas-pensacola-shooting-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-pensacola-naval-base-shooting-wrote-countdown-started/story?id=67733495

New details have emerged in the deadly shooting at a Florida naval base, including a cryptic message that the suspect wrote just months before the attack, according to a federal report obtained by ABC News.

Mohammed Alshamrani, 21, a second lieutenant in the Saudi Air Force who authorities say killed three people and injured eight others after opening fire at the Naval Air Base Pensacola last week, wrote the phrase "the countdown has started" on Sept. 11, 2019 with no further explanation, according to a Joint Intelligence Bulletin released Friday.
This thing is bad o. So will Muslim now be dying their hair blonde? See year 2000 pikin. Me i just need a husband
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Afolabimills(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
What about world power concern for AshawOlikeme? kiss Queen Of AkwunaKwUnaRePuBliC. TRUMP in PUtin is free to enter Our territory, any day anytime I wish
cash out babe u no lie

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by KaptainAfrika: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2020
1. Woah! but the way the media potrays them, you would think white conservatives are terrorists, well the media is majorly controlled by the liberals.

2. I don't think Buhari supports Iran, unless he is secretly a Shia. Buhari from what I know is a Sunni, and that shia-sunni islamic civil war has been on since the early years of islam, so there's no way a sunni would support shia well except for Turkey, who have their own designs on the Middle-East cc: revival of the Ottoman Empire sphere of influence.

3. There's always the Canadian citizenship path, the person can still freely visit the US as a Canadian citizen w.r.t terms and conditions of the Visa Waiver.

MOnkeyBabe:
so what of mercys bsby. I'll feel bad if my siblings can travel somewhere freely but I cant.
All of these factors put together, especially with the one of buhari supporting Iranian goVT dealt a final blow.

Life is a pot of beans. The man that gave me and my daughter a place to stay is actually Republican man. I don't know what to believe anymore. All the so called Democrat we love Blacks ran away. This Life .The more you look, the less you see.. some of these poor Christian White conservatives are the ones who really care. Come and see the amount of brand new clothes one Methodist pastor gave my daughters. It was so much that we had to send a truckload home to Nigeria.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
1. Woah! but the way the media potrays them, you would think white conservatives are terrorists, well the media is majorly controlled by the liberals.

2. I don't think Buhari supports Iran, unless he is secretly a Shia. Buhari from what I know is a Sunni, and that shia-sunni islamic civil war has been on since the early years of islam, so there's no way a sunni would support shia well except for Turkey, who have their own designs on the Middle-East cc: revival of the Ottoman Empire sphere of influence.

3. There's always the Canadian citizenship path, the person can still freely visit the US as a Canadian citizen w.r.t terms and conditions of the Visa Waiver.

The white policeman that was acting all tough arresting Dylan roof storm, all na eye service. I know he kissed him in the truck and congratulated him. I will K.I.SS Him tOo
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Afolabimills:
cash out babe u no lie
No mind OyibO Omonile. They like intimidating us

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Mamuzo1300: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Opeade939(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Ope. Do you know this guy?
No,I don't.
Do you know him?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Lifesnatcher(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Even if the presidency was zoned to igbo people in 2023 still all we are interested is the biafra and nothing more.

biafra for 2023 angry angry
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by rummmy: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
He is helping reduce the rate of "Gayism"
is that all he can achieve all this year's
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Calm Down. He is only JOkinG and doing what he can for the RePUBlicanPaRty. SinCe he has no option. It is through their banner he became the president of the UnitedStates. What A feat to ~AChieve~Where were you when your DemoCRatic paRty denied him access to being PReSiDent three 3》GooDtimes . The man is a COmedian and into ShOwBUsSineSs.TRUMP is not RaCist. He actually grew up with my GRanDfather in N.y.C. they went to the samePRivate schools and of the elite circle. used to play in COneyIspanD PaRk every Saturday. Do you find much elites in those tiny towns that support him?
IvanKa and melana were both immigrants in the year 2000s in same modelling team#
I know all these things. New York made his family and who he is today. He would forever be GRateful.
Anyone taking Trump seriously will only die of unnecessary hypertension,h.B.p and stress. It's like a placebo effect. When you put it in your mind that he's bad or evil, then bad things would start coming to you.
Everyone's state of mind should be clean & clear in this world for them to enjoy a PeaCefulexistence.

I Rest my Case

rummmy:
is that all he can achieve all this year's

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, that's why, lol!!

Litmus:
This Trump has something against Nigeria and I’m wondering if it's to do with Agbeni Drago our former miss Nigeria and Miss World winner. I read somewhere, a few years ago, that she worked for Trump in some relevant capacity not clear. Did Drago deny him that which the Arab book, 'One Thousand and One Nights', calls the 'gate way to heaven?' grin
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Tumadre: 3:47am On Jan 24, 2020
DivideUs:

Yes it's the north that is a big problem to America, I'm guessing the almost 80 Nigerians arrested recently are all northerners, wait how many are northerners again?

Shut up. It’s a Muslim ban. Don’t speak about things you don’t know

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Karmaisme(m): 5:08am On Jan 24, 2020
They (America) must also ban the entry of looted funds from Nigerian political elites.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by 9jaRealist: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2020
EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT! grin
>
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by 9jaRealist: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Calm Down. He is only JOkinG and doing what he can for the RePUBlicanPaRty. SinCe he has no option. It is through their banner he became the president of the UnitedStates. What A feat to ~AChieve~Where were you when your DemoCRatic paRty denied him access to being PReSiDent three 3》GooDtimes . The man is a COmedian and into ShOwBUsSineSs.TRUMP is not RaCist. He actually grew up with my GRanDfather in N.y.C. they went to the samePRivate schools and of the elite circle. used to play in COneyIspanD PaRk every Saturday. Do you find much elites in those tiny towns that support him?
IvanKa and melana were both immigrants in the year 2000s in same modelling team#
I know all these things. New York made his family and who he is today. He would forever be GRateful.
Anyone taking Trump seriously will only die of unnecessary hypertension,h.B.p and stress. It's like a placebo effect. When you put it in your mind that he's bad or evil, then bad things would start coming to you.
Everyone's state of mind should be clean & clear in this world for them to enjoy a PeaCefulexistence.

I Rest my Case

I will ignore the rest of your rambling...

But DOTARD TRUMP IS A RACIST!
That’s why the US government massively fined him for racial discrimination in housing years ago. SMH
>
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Tumadre:

Shut up. It’s a Muslim ban. Don’t speak about things you don’t know

Belarus, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan and Tanzania.

Belarus muslim? Eritrea muslim with 1/3 of the population? Myanmar also muslim? Honestly man you need school
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by linearity: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I have a feeling you are my biological brother that has been avoiding us here in the U.S. The name too strikes a cord.

This One you say next week ?

No shaking, las-las you are my sister from another mother......this your moniker ha....no bi here!

Dis one wey bi say, people dey get rich if others; especially Whites call them 'monkey' by suing.....Na him you just call yourself like that one hand and FREE of Charge! On top of that, any White person wey call you that name don get their defense now...they will just point to your moniker....thereby robbing you of a possible future payday!

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
linearity:

No shaking, las-las you are my sister from another mother......this your moniker ha....no bi here!

Dis one wey bi say, people dey get rich if others; especially Whites call them 'monkey' by suing.....Na him you just call yourself like that one hand and FREE of Charge! On top of that, any White person wey call you that name don get their defense now...they will just point to your moniker....thereby robbing you of a possible future payday!
hahahahahaha Analyst. I dash them free. Make them call me anything them like. Me Wey wan be transracial unto TRANSFINANCIAL doings. No be only i was born black but I believe I'm white. I was born broke but i believe im worth 50million $$<<《That na the transbusiness wey make sense Pass.
People dey always dey ask say why I dey always take flenty pics. I tell them say I dey Celebrate myself na since their Hollywood no want make me SuPeRStaR .who dey wait
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by linearity: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

I Rest my Case

Forget all those nonsense!

Trump is an ignorant, School yard bully and an insecure racist. He does not care about Republicans, Democrats or America, Trump only cares about Trump and his inferiority complex!

He 'loves' blacks, whites or people of color, etc as long as they are willing to help him further his single life's goal of loving Trump and caressing Trump's inferiority complex....once you fall out of line, he throws you under the bus and move on to get the next fool.

All you have to do to be on his good graces is to keep giving him bj everyday and sings his praises, tell him he is the best and the chosen one and the messiah! No body is getting hpb because of him, because those who know him very well, knows his motivations.

He sings and yell 'buy buy America' while himself and Ivanka manufactures their products on the cheap from China.....He yells against chain-migrations and how immigrates brings their parents, kids, etc to America...while Melana brings and emigrate her parent to America and himself have to import a wife into America....He cries that Mexicans are taking all the jobs, while he employees them at his hotel and his golf course and only had to fire those poor folks, when people got winds of it.

He makes noise about Mexico paying for the fence, while he remove money from defense contracts and budgets meant for local community project from Republican districts who voted for him. He yell at the Feds chairman to lower interest rates, so that interests on his loan will be lower! He declares profits on his golf course abroad to get loans in foreign countries, while declaring lost in the USA for the same golf course, so that he can lower his taxes.

Go read about NYC suing him for refusing to rent to blacks, he took a full page ad against the central park 5 and wanting them to be executed, years later, when they were exonerate due to DNA, he not only refuse to apologize, but said the city was wrong in releasing them.

This whole birthism stuff is motivated by his hate for Obama, he spread the rumors about Obama been some foreign agents and how his PI in hawaii has hit some dirties and he will be exposing them to the whole country, BTW...it is more than 6yrs now and we are still waiting for those PI reports....then he wanted to eliminate immigration except from white countries and the priority was to cancel citizen by birth through an EO, but they told him, he does not have that kind of power, hence this weak response!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Jakumo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
linearity:

Forget all those nonsense!

Trump is an ignorant, School yard bully and an insecure racist. He does not care about Republicans, Democrats or America, Trump only cares about Trump and his inferiority complex!

He 'loves' blacks, whites or people of color, etc as long as they are willing to help him further his single life's goal of loving Trump and caressing Trump's inferiority complex....once you fall out of line, he throws you under the bus and move on to get the next fool.

All you have to do to be on his good graces is to keep giving him bj everyday and sings his praises, tell him he is the best and the chosen one and the messiah! No body is getting hpb because of him, because those who know him very well, knows his motivations.

He sings and yell 'buy buy America' while himself and Ivanka manufactures their products on the cheap from China.....He yells against chain-migrations and how immigrates brings their parents, kids, etc to America...while Melana brings and emigrate her parent to America and himself have to import a wife into America....He cries that Mexicans are taking all the jobs, while he employees them at his hotel and his golf course and only had to fire those poor folks, when people got winds of it.

He makes noise about Mexico paying for the fence, while he remove money from defense contracts and budgets meant for local community project from Republican districts who voted for him. He yell at the Feds chairman to lower interest rates, so that interests on his loan will be lower! He declares profits on his golf course abroad to get loans in foreign countries, while declaring lost in the USA for the same golf course, so that he can lower his taxes.

Go read about NYC suing him for refusing to rent to blacks, he took a full page ad against the central park 5 and wanting them to be executed, years later, when they were exonerate due to DNA, he not only refuse to apologize, but said the city was wrong in releasing them.

This whole birthism stuff is motivated by his hate for Obama, he spread the rumors about Obama been some foreign agents and how his PI in hawaii has hit some dirties and he will be exposing them to the whole country, BTW...it is more than 6yrs now and we are still waiting for those PI reports....then he wanted to eliminate immigration except from white countries and the priority was to cancel citizen by birth through an EO, but they told him, he does not have that kind of power, hence this weak response!

Can I take this to mean that you might not vote for Trump in the next election ?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by linearity: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jakumo:

Can I take this to mean that you might not vote for Trump in the next election ?

The truth is, going by where I live? My vote will not count either way....I live in a Republican district that is in a Blue State.....so, even if I vote blue; locally I will get Republican leaders....and if I vote Republican, my state will still go blue! So I am a registered Independent.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by rummmy: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

I Rest my Case

ok

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Tumadre: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
DivideUs:

Belarus, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan and Tanzania.

Belarus muslim? Eritrea muslim with 1/3 of the population? Myanmar also muslim? Honestly man you need school

I’ve lived in the US since I was 6. Don’t try to explain things you have no knowledge of
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Thazard(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Kingspin:
America is talking about terrorism, suicide bombers, killers not an individual crime that when you caught you spend life in jail.

Crime is a crime but crime get level.

The genocide going on particular in the North is the highest level of crime.

Say no to terrorism

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tumadre:

I’ve lived in the US since I was 6. Don’t try to explain things you have no knowledge of

https://www.nairaland.com/5650098/why-us-mulling-visa-ban

I dont have to argue with you, you may have lived in the US but I follow US politics and policies because everyone in my family is a US citizen
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Graysons: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
All Of Una Wey dey insult am like yorubalord. You see wetin you don Cause?
Hello sista! you look hot are you single?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.