Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (59731 Views)

Omicron Variant: Canada Adds Nigeria, Egypt, Malawi To Travel Ban List / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Welcome To SUNTEX NIGERIA ENTERPRISES We Look Forward To Work With You On Your Next:- Tilling Job's (Wall&Floor), Handrails (Stainless Steel), Painting Jobs(Home, Offices etc), Wallpapers Installation(Home,Office etc), Interlocks Laying(Home,Office etc), Arck Design Installation(Home, Office etc), Bricks Installation,Pop Installation(Home, Office etc) & General Contractor���� Sale+Service Are 100% Guarantee Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by yeman1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wetin we do to this man again oh... me wet I dey plan to travel to USA ... I no dey go again.. I move to Canada instead

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Kingspin(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
iRyan:

Religious extremism is a problem ravaging across the federation. Stop making it one sided
Yes religion and tribalism is the problem of Nigeria but some people can tolerate and be fair with appointments least fellow federal character as known.

But, Buhari did not fellow any of those, what he has done is setting the pace for young ones and next government to fellow. Very bad of him.

Treating every one equally may be a hard task but at least treat them fairly.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Goldencheese(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
barrydee:

Oga face front joor! Afonja Muslim like u. Ghana is also a black nation, why hasn't Trump ever thought of restricting their movements into America. instead of u to call ur folks to order since they have been killing civilians, soldiers and even beheading religious leaders u are"yarning" opata.
Let me burst ur bubble, do u know that since 2016( the beginning of Trump's administration), Isis in Syria and Iraq have been severely delt with and they have all fled to west Africa(Nigeria) to establish their strong base? Iswap is Isis and they are in charge of the country as we speak.

Sophisticated Dunce just full this country .

Your ignorance is loud! Wallow in it
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by magicminister: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
jayfolarin:
I am no fan of buhari in anyway but inclusion of Nigeria in the travel ban list is nothing but racism!

I will never understand why Nigerians support trump, a known and verified racist. It's even more ridiculous when you realize that Saudi arabia, the proven number sponsor of wahabism and terrorism in the world do not have their citizens put on a travel ban list. Rather Saudi military personnels are trained in the US and their government supplied with weapons and logistics to commit genocide in Yemen. BUT Nigerian immigrants who make a huge bulk of highly successful integrated list in the US and who have been actual victims of terror get put on a list?!! Absolute madness!

Any nigerian that celebrates this as some good news because of your hate of the government should have their heads checked. If you think this travel ban will only affect northerners, think again!

And sincerely, if you are black and you are a trump fan-boy, you are a dunce!

You don’t think like a typical Nigerian.
Most of them are idiots!
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Opeade939(f): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
linearity:
It will be a total failure on the part of PMB if Nigeria indeed enters that ban list.

It will totally rubbish the continual message of this administration that, they have the BH and security situation in the country under control. Though millions of Nigeria home and abroad know this to be false, but placing Nigeria on the travel ban list based on security reasons will be the proverbial 'breeze plow fahwo yansh open'.

Lets keep our fingers crossed, words on the street have it that, the list is not yet final and their are last minute efforts to remove one or two countries from that list. I see the political argument why the Trump Administration will consider removing Nigeria from that list, being that it is the largest black population country on earth, it will further cement the belief that he is racist.

But, Nigeria Government no try at all at all....I guess, we will all know on January 27!

This will affect me personally as a relative I sponsored on Green Card will be having their interview in about a week's time....and two are in various processing stage with the NVC.
I'll like to ask you a few questions,that is if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
And some stupid Nigerians we still be supporting him
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
...it is amazing that Saudi Arabia is not on the list...despite recent shooting...in Nava base in Pensacola, Florida...

https://www.businessinsider.com/21-saudis-being-sent-home-after-deadly-nas-pensacola-shooting-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-pensacola-naval-base-shooting-wrote-countdown-started/story?id=67733495

New details have emerged in the deadly shooting at a Florida naval base, including a cryptic message that the suspect wrote just months before the attack, according to a federal report obtained by ABC News.

Mohammed Alshamrani, 21, a second lieutenant in the Saudi Air Force who authorities say killed three people and injured eight others after opening fire at the Naval Air Base Pensacola last week, wrote the phrase "the countdown has started" on Sept. 11, 2019 with no further explanation, according to a Joint Intelligence Bulletin released Friday.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by UrVillagePpl: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
ludd2018:

People in this forum sometimes show that they are ignorant. Fulanis in those countries you mentioned are peaceful because they are not in power . They are not allowed near power because they are virulent. It is only in Nigeria they unleash mayhem because they are in power in Nigeria and yorubas unfortunately gave them power .

Are u then insinuating that the Yoruba lots r dumb... tongue

Nobody should quote me abeg ayam not feeling fine. After all that's what I deduce from this post
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
I'm low key happy about this and I hope my Nigerian brothers and sisters who have been licking his ass are as well grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
fieryy:
I'm low key happy about this and I hope my Nigerian brothers and sisters who have been licking his ass are as well grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by shogsman(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shows how dumb nairalanders are,particularly the bulk of them rendering their useless support for trump over the past few days, if it's not Stockholm syndrome how can you lick the ass of a person who hates you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by linearity: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Opeade939:
I'll like to ask you a few questions,that is if you don't mind.

you can....depending on the question you can PM or ask it publicly here.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Opeade939(f): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
linearity:

you can....depending on the question you can PM or ask it publicly here.
I'll like to pm.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by anonymous1759(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
we supported Elzakzazy because we need to protect our constitution

What Rubbish constitution do you respect? You have respect for the constitution yet you don't support the supreme Court judgement on Imo state.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
anonymous1759:

What Rubbish constitution to do respect? You have respect for the constitution yet you don't support the supreme Court judgement on Imo state.
I didn't remember having any conversation with you regarding Imo even though I see the judgement as compromised
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by linearity: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
RaptorX:
What is the big deal about America anyway, even some of the black Americans are relocating to Africa and Nigerians are disgracing themselves over American visa.

You have to look behind the immediate effect of the ban and see how it will affect Nigeria's perception, reputation and economy abroad.

Nigeria is no where close to Iran in advancement. If US ban Nigeria and cite security concerns, other countries will take notice and will try to adjust accordingly and rethink their relationship with Nigeria, investors, might take a step back, etc.

In a way and at the long run, it will be better for Nigeria; because necessity they say is the mother of invention and the fact that it will also affect politicians and their kids schooling abroad, it might be a wake-up call to look inward and start making Nigeria work for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
All Of Una Wey dey insult am like yorubalord. You see wetin you don Cause?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
meolaniyi:
This where the North and the Fulanis are taking us to.
things must change
This thing is confusing. What do they want us to do? If you are Democrat, it would be as if you are prochoiced, hate children and love gays.
If you are prolife, it will look as if you dont know your rights as a foreign immigrant.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
dasparrow:
I don't care. At some point, Trump will place many non white countries on his travel ban. Remember, he is a white supremacist. So what were you expecting? When I see many of you strongly supporting the man, I just shake my head in pity for many of you. Bible says " My people perish for lack of knowledge."
At the end of the day everyone is confused. They won't come out to openly support ADOlPh HitleR {ACtiveRaCist}but they like things kept in the closet e.g. we can call it passive or closet RaCist. Same way Blacks may not want to come out openly to support Black lives matter.
I just pity my children and mixed race because they are caught between two worlds, lots of mental agony, anguish, identity crisis.
Many of the countries on travel ban are multiracial
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
dasparrow:
I don't care. At some point, Trump will place many non white countries on his travel ban. Remember, he is a white supremacist. So what were you expecting? When I see many of you strongly supporting the man, I just shake my head in pity for many of you. Bible says " My people perish for lack of knowledge."

It's not that they don't know. You have to understand that
(1.)many have ingrained Trump vs Pelosi to suit their pdp vs APC agenda.
*2.) We also have many homophobes and traditional conservatives in nigeria who adore him, which may be a good thing because he is prolife and antiabortion.
3.)
PROCAPITALIST and wealthy people also like him and his policies.
4#. Some of we igbos align his actions and hustling spirit with the I.P.O.B AGEnDa. His Dreams of restoring isReal. Though most inner City Jews see him as AntiSemitic
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
It's obvious from many of the reports emanating from Nigeria in recent times especially the continual killing spree by BH, fulani terrorists, armed bandits without any confrontation by the hausa-fulani controlled security agencies.

My own be say make them no seize my OtUmOKPwO for AiRPORt. The other day them wan seize my kilishi for DetA airlines. Come see as I dey rush chop everything make e finish Quick like mad person.
These days na non-European or non American airline I dey use take fly. QataR, moRRoco airlines are used to such foreign foods especially aRik that was fully nigerian when it was in operation. . They won't give you problem. The only people that use those expensive Shakara airlines are Rich & wealthy Business men that have no foodstuff to deliver.
Anyway, it will be almost impossible to block Nigeria. We are the most booming economy in AfRica, if not for overpopulation.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

Yes! And the one that is affecting their people directly is not the one they are concerned about abi? Nigerians!
lol. But some of them can be paranoid for no ReaSOn. Imagine one Jewish man living in the middle of new York city telling me his life is endangered because Donald Trump won election. This is someone that is 100%white and dresses in cooperate wear. I knew he was just looking for attention.
He doesn't even go to their Jewish mOSQue or play their mUslimROSaRy OR AnythinG
If it was one of those kajadylkaja cap wearing bear growing black and white orthodox active uniform ones in a small town in the middle of nowhere, I would have understood.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aboki99:
True, since it was Hausa/Fulani who dominated the recent list of fraudsters released by the FBI.

LOL! ABEG MaKeUna nO kill me with Laff for this forum
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Litmus:
This Trump has something against Nigeria and I’m wondering if it's to do with Agbeni Drago our former miss Nigeria and Miss World winner. I read somewhere, a few years ago, that she worked for Trump in some relevant capacity not clear. Did Drago deny him that which the Arab book, 'One Thousand and One Nights', calls the 'gate way to heaven?' grin

COme, BROS, you talk senseO
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I wish Trump only ban Nigerian politicians.
heheheheheh how dem go con do yansh surgery now?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
deboysben:
tinubu and buhari first Hope it's a good start.
No DRaG tinubu put. My daddy is itsekiri o ABeG. They look like twins
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Dont mind the idiots. When they catch one Igbo boy trading drugs, they say he is tarnishing Nigeria image. I now wonder if its not the same Image they have been tarnishing from Adam.
If it was weed, it would have been a little bit better since it's now becoming legalized. Though the pay is poor. Cocaine DealeRs ball more than weed dealers.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Neoteny(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
jcross19:
can you see why northern Muslims are like cow they reason like cow,talk like cow and move around like cow. they are talking about killing of innocent souls , terrorism and genocide you are here talking about fraudsters ah who do you this.

Research, then comment. In that order.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.