Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life. (352 Views)

Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family / Buhari: Attempt To Destroy Nigeria Failed / I Regret Being A Part Of Nigeria’s Failed System — Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life. by policy12: 1:58am On Jan 22, 2020
If you're a Nigerian from an average family that graduated from a public university with no connection with influencial people in this society, and have decided to be successful without doing anything illegal/criminal.

Your road to success will be very difficult to thread...

You'll find it difficult to get a job, you'll find it difficult to raise capital for your business.

You'll be growing older and getting worried cause you're not finding your growth rate the way you have planned it.

Trust me, it's the system. It will make it hard and harder.

You love to club but won't be able to cause you can't afford to.

The little money you make won't be sufficient to flex then you become and introvert

People will see you as being stingy whereas they don't know you have no penny.

It will get crazier cause you'd be seen as a broke ass

And it gets scarier cause famy can't even raise funds

You want to travel out but you can't afford visa fees and tickets.

Trust me, it is a very difficult route to thread.
But it's the cleanest way to live.
Those things you love to do will slowly fade away cause you couldn't afford them anymore.

You can't start a business....you can't get a job. You look stuck.

The only way out, is to keep on the efforts.

Heaven will eventually smile.

I'm telling you this not as a fiction, but as reality.

Don't be intimidated or ashamed of yourself.

The world is moving, so are you.

God will smile on you, eventually.

Stay positive & alive.

This society has been built to eliminate you & me.

The only way to survive is to break the chain.

Someone in our lineage didn't break this chain...that's why it looks this difficult.

Keep the spirit alive

Don't break, break the chain instead and set free!

Written by @Otunbacoff.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life. by RIHMEEK(m): 2:24am On Jan 22, 2020
Respect to all who are still battling on despite the odds been stack against you. May mother luck smile on you...

Re: The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life. by DaBullIT(m): 5:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Amen
RIHMEEK:
Respect to all who are still battling on despite the odds been stack against you. May mother luck smile on you...
Re: The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life. by helinues: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Indifference

(1) (Reply)

Words Fail Me As I Share My Heartfelt Sympathy With The Family Of Rev. Lawal And / I Know An Ex-gov Who Had A Killer Squad — Falana / People That Allow Themselves To Be Ruled By Gossip Has No Place In IPOB - MNK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.