Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (49139 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by supercase1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
PapaAdanna:
Wait oo

Does it mean afonjas have suddenly grown balls to challenge their slave Masters grin grin grin grin
yes o but wen they see baby python now they go dey shoot ejor oo egbami oo!!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by YungMillionaire: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Is this not what we screamed in 2014/2015 but you all chose to play the ostrich? If you're sure you heads are out of the sand, you need to apologise BIG for that unforgettable blunder.

Guy be honest. I am Niger-Deltan. Buhari is far better than Jonathan. Lets be honest.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari
Some of them are actually wise o but pride , tinubu and 2023 presidency coupled with the normal urge to betray their own won't allow the rest see the big picture grin
Those who are not wise will lose their land to RUGA grin

Sai mama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by truthsayer2(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nobody is seceding until we all agree to go our seperate ways,any forceful secession will be met with stiff resistance courtsey of our military,....Una Real Father there,When Ojukwu seceded with the igbos in 1967,yoruba joined there fulani masters in Fighting them,nobody is going anywhere until we all decide to go...Until then,keep on enjoying your next leval...una dey craze

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by PassingShot(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
What Ojukwu sat down and saw in 1966 is what some people are still climbing the skyscrapers at Broad Street to look for?

The one that pained me pass, was seeing an erudite professor at Law, a SAN and a respected pastor standing behind a person with zero educational value in a national election. It broke a lot of hearts. I started doubting the smartness they attribute to SW.

Even small Nnamdi Kanu saw this since 2013 and started screaming it, when we are sure you guys are serious and not a threat to get appeased with 2023 presidency, we will come out and support you.

Eeyah, sorry for your tears, Mr. Onose wey no know jack.

Person wey never start life dey form Jack Bauer.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by selemempe: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
helinues:
Sorry who is this?
a yoruba Christian. Not you backstabbing Moslems

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by BabaO2: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
What Ojukwu sat down and saw in 1966 is what some people are still climbing the skyscrapers at Broad Street to look for?

The one that pained me pass, was seeing an erudite professor at Law, a SAN and a respected pastor standing behind a person with zero educational value in a national election. It broke a lot of hearts. I started doubting the smartness they attribute to SW.

Even small Nnamdi Kanu saw this since 2013 and started screaming it, when we are sure you guys are serious and not a threat to get appeased with 2023 presidency, we will come out and support you.

stop corrupting the fact, Ojukwu actually fought for injustice not secession. The pastor you are referring to is a politician and a legitimate vice president, he can't be confrontational or unruly to a legitimate president to make a point. Please be civil

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by franchasng: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bia Bayo, I hope you are aware that if Tinubu and his 30million Yoruba Youth Gang hear this, you will be banished from Yoruba land

How dare you Bayo, how dare you ask Yorubas the Omoluabis, the Leopards of the forest to leave the forest for ordinary Antelopes

Bayo be warned! angry angry

Meanwhile, when Omoluabis were busy celebrating that they have defeated Igbos again by joining force with Hausa-Fulanis to help Buhari rig in himself for a second tenure last year, I warned them that this will happen.

In case you didn't read my warning thread last year please do yourself a favor and go here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5048342/implications-buhari-winning-2nd-term

More of my warnings will come to past if not all have already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
A Republic of Southern Nigeria would solve this problem, but you dumbos are too silly to understand. Continue fooling yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by PapaAdanna: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:

yes o but wen they see baby python now they go dey shoot ejor oo egbami oo!!!!grin

Hahahaha u are not a good person
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ugom123: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:

Another chance to chestbest
Don't be deceived, Yorubas are yet to see anything,they simply want an end to the insecurity in their region possed by herdsmen hence they provide the protection they feel the conventional security agencies are unable to provide while continuing their political alliance,or without turning the issue into a rally for hatred of the North like you guys do.They will win both ways,while you guys are yet to achieve none
Yorubas are easily the most rational tribe out there.

what u called chestbeating, u are still doing it.. I dont know why whatever igbos do is a problem to many of u. U praise ur tribe, no problem, igbos praise their tribe, it is called chestbeating..

My brother, let me tell u the truth eh, no southern region can pull out of nigeria or change the constitution as it is now without the unity of the entire south and middle belt. Forget this wey u dey yan, southern nigerians need unity to be delivered from north.

I av said it before, if u sit down to analyze this country, u will understand that southern youths work solely for northern elites. All these hatred, make e stop. If i praise my tribe, no see am as chestbeating, praise ur tribe too. All over the world, people praise their tribe, na only igbos own dey different.

And igbos tried everything possible for peace, even signed accord with North but they refused, they wanted war! It is in their blood. they dont like peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by DennisEche(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
helinues:
Sorry who is this?
Afonja Muslim stfu,

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:

Another chance to chestbest
Don't be deceived, Yorubas are yet to see anything,they simply want an end to the insecurity in their region possed by herdsmen hence they provide the protection they feel the conventional security agencies are unable to provide while continuing their political alliance,or without turning the issue into a rally for hatred of the North like you guys do.They will win both ways,while you guys are yet to achieve none
Yorubas are easily the most rational tribe out there.
lol coward grin look at ur face in the mirror and read ur statement

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by supercase1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
PapaAdanna:
Wait oo

Does it mean afonjas have suddenly grown balls to challenge their slave Masters grin grin grin grin
yes o but wen they see baby python now they go dey Hala ejor oo egbami oo grin grin grin
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Guy be honest. I am Niger-Deltan. Buhari is far better than Jonathan. Lets be honest.
Keep lying, we are listening. . .

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues Blackking98

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by YungMillionaire: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
And he choose to deputized for an illiterate, divisive character, grossly incompetent and ethno-religious supremacist fella he is under today?

Guy do you support Wike? If you accuse Buhari of been ethno-religious what about Wike? Please lets be honest about Nigeria leaders. It did not start with Buhari and will not end with him.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by vikithor(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Learn how to drive very well
Call or WhatsApp us with contacts below
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by LZAA: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
immhotep:

Keep lying, we are listening. . .

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues Blackking98
We the south south crewgrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by LZAA: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari
Some of them are actually wise o but pride , tinubu and 2023 presidency coupled with the normal urge to betray their own won't allow the rest see the big picture grin
Especially Afamed and ebenezar2020grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by seangy4konji: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Secession= TRISON my hand no dey ooo
how this wan go survive like this?he go fall oo
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by supercase1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Chai!!!!! even if u want to lie,y will u lie to yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by geniewilliams(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
In the declaration of causes, two major themes emerged: domination and internal colonisation. Other grievances include economic exploitation and blatant display of injustice. The Fulanis have never hidden their agenda to dominate the rest of the country. By October 1, it would be 60 years of independence from the Brits. Out of the 60 years, the Fulanis have been in charge of the central government for more than 40 years.

i beg to disagree with you on this ,you need to get your facts right before coming to publish this
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
LZAA:

We the south south crewgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ultimatekint(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
DCmonster:
Crocodile will soon smile on ewedu gobbling cowards. You now want oduduwa Republic after betraying Biafrans and your southern brothers in 2015 election. Yorubas should know that they will never have AMOTEKUN NOR ODUDUWA REPUBLIC and neither will they ever get the presidency in 2023. The Fulani will continue to rule until you yorubas feel the pain Igbos felt and see the vision they saw years ago. Bunch of educated illiterate cowards.
Your father, Buhari is the fool. Whether you like it or not, we are leaving you fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by sexyto(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Yorubas are not going anywhere all na mouth, if una get liver try am.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Blackking98(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Some of you are so emotional. I am a Niger-Deltan and we are not interested in secession. At least not at this time. A PDP Yoruba wrote a PDP manisfesto and you won't allow us to rest. If you are honest, you will admit that Buhari has performed better than GEJ. Fulani domination did not start with Buhari. If Atiku was elected would Fulani domination end? Is Atiku not Fulani? Would he not hand over most of the security infrastructure to Northerners? Fulani herdsmen killing were going on under GEJ and he (just like Buhari) did nothing about it. Lets be honest in our submission. Anything built on lies will come crashing down
On behalf of the real Niger Deltans we reject you and donate you to the sokoto caliphate for this rubbish epistle. Why won't be interested in secession when we are being given only 13% of what God has blessed us with? I don't even want to talk about FG appointment and security parastatal in the country. Now to say Buhari has performed better than Jonathan then only the gods and ancestors of the Niger Delta will forgive you. Before 2015 who knew miyetti Allah?
When did they have a say? Wasn't yaradua Fulani too? Why wasn't he so myopic and nepotic like the dullard we have in aso rock rn. Has even one herdsman been arrested and confirmed persecuted? No reason am oboi, if you want to remain in Nigeria good, the day we declare Niger Delta republic we expect you to move your belongings to sokoto and remain there, traitors like you should follow suit. Let me put it across to you, the second best thing to do in this country is regionalization and restructuring, then the best thing that will ever happen is to dissolve this country into Niger Delta, Arewa,Biafra and middle belt republics. Don't preach rubbish unity to me, I am an ibibio man and before the arrival of the British and lugard my ancestors never knew anyone north of the river Niger and benue after the igbos and the binis, so why is it compulsory to remain in this contraption, secession is an option for the Niger Delta, if u don't like it relocate when the time comes. And let me add. No country in the world has over 200 ethnic groups and is split 50/50 across Muslim and Christian religion and has succeeded, Nigeria was destined to be in comatose, check around the world, the best countries are either United by ethnicity or religion, peep UK, USA, Canada, UAE,kwait,China, Japan, Brazil, Singapore,etc. They all have a majority religion of atleast 80% to gum different ethnicities together or they are made of atleast 60% of one dominant group. Nigeria is like a mosaic it can't reach those heights

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by PassingShot(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
And he choose to deputized for an illiterate, divisive character, grossly incompetent and ethno-religious supremacist fella he is under today?
That "illiterate" is far more educated than the whole of your lineage. Prove me wrong.

A lizard thinking itself a croc.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Emilokoiyawon: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
GMbuharii:

Guy shut up abeg..you yorubas are annoying.
Which evil word did you guys not use against Nnamdi Kanu?
Let me not just say what's on my mind to you...just enjoy your beloved one Nigeria.
Lzaa immhotep can you imagine this?!

Is it the same Kanu that called for the killing of Yoruba people? Of course he is our enemy. He wants to kill us but we should embrace him? Are you daft?
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by LZAA: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=immhotep post=86022740][/quote]
Cc ebenezar2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Secession= TRISON my hand no dey ooo
treason is when you use force to overthrow a ruling government and with the use of munitions. Which constitution says we must be together forever as a nation? Tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding / FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.