Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now (4386 Views)

I’m Losing It / Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2020
I made a resolve to end it all up because of my extreme frustration ,pain and hopelessness. I am downcast and I am scared of the hazy years ahead of me. I live in the Uncompleted building and I have no place to call my own. A few guys called and show empathy and love. My situation right now is disheartening especially as I find it hard to stand on my feet again after my 7 months incarceration over things I never did. I never stole a Car yet I was kept in remand at Ilesha prison. I cry every day and night and don't know where to start from coz I am tired, exhausted and getting extremely depressed everyday. I need a home, not this way I am living like a destitute. I am a Plumber from the Government Technical College and I passed my trade test exam but work had not been forthcoming. I have contemplated giving it all up twice To be honest. I am looking for any job, accommodation and concern. The truth is if things remain as it is, then I am scared life is not for me.
I cry in my sleep atimes and I have lost the zest to carry on.

I am hurt, in pains and hopeless. I am fed up everything...

Please come to my aid before everything comes to an end coz there is nothing to live for....

Abiodun. 07068.377541

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Hypnotise: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Please don't commit suicide. Believe in your Creator that all will be well (faith). There's light at the end of the tunnel.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Davash222(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Death is not the solution. There’re greater things to live for. You weren’t born to die this way.

My dad once told me, “If Life is easy, it would look like child’s play”. Life ain’t child’s play.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Roadtoyesterday: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2020
From which state? And from where did you end up at that uncompleted building?
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
From which state? And from where did you end up at that uncompleted building?

Osun State.

That's a place I won't have to pay to stay...

1 Like

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by daddytime(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Please, Abiodun, do not play an assistant to death. You are simply going through a phase in life that'd bring you to your expected end which God has designed for you.

How about you just keep pushing to get by while trusting on God to complete that which he has started, because, of a truth, before you were born, he already knew you and planned all these out.

Just take consolation in the fact that the worst that'd happen in this case is death, but you shouldn't instigate it by suicide, and you'd see how easy life truly is when you understand a few principles about it.

Suicide ain't the answer trust me.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by usernameG: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2020
where in osun state?
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Ilobu
usernameG:
where in osun state?
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Lamanii22(f): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Did you write these words yourself? You constructed your words perfectly.. And you're a plumber?.... I'm really impressed... Suicide is never an option.. Life's beautiful... Why don't you pray... Or better still change your environment.. Come to Lagos.. I am from osun state... I really thank God my parents moved to lag before I was born.. There are terrible powers in that area I must tell you... Polygamy is rampant there..they do evil things.. Thank God for Jesus in my life and my family.. .. Change your environment...

4 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Graxie(f): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Tell it to buhari and sanwo, oh I forgot your leader Tinubu. What happened to tradermoni? Didn't they give you? Every four years Nigerian youth go out in mass to support wicked politicians. You think they care, you make enemies thinking things will change.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by vizkiz: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2020
You think you are suffering?

Come to Lagos and see people sleeping under the bridge having nothing to eat or a place to hide when it rains. You even have a roof over your head (even if you are borrowing it)

This is not a “who suffered the most” tournament but guy, taking your own life shows how much of a coward you are.

Judging from your posts, you are educated and I bet there are places you can work but you probably don’t wanna because it is not up to standard. Suicide is not even an option in this your case.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Vyolet(f): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2020
If your story is true and that's truly you, there is a solution to your problem.

You write well and you can use that for something especially now that you have access to the internet. Visit nairaland career section, Google other sites where you can use your writing skill to make money, as time goes on, you will develop yourself better. You can do that and you will get paid.

If you can get a piece of paper, write your number and paste it on some walls, advertise yourself, people will call you.

Visit building sites, they are always in need of labourer, you will get money to feed and have little in your pocket.
There are so many things you can do with your hands since you are able-bodied and agile.

Do not take that sniper, dying cowardly is not worth it, there is still more to life.

i believe you are joking about the sniper though, if not,
you won't post a picture here, you would have just swallowed it and that would be the end.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks so much for the head up. I can relocate to Lagos if you have a space I can live in. My major issue and concern is having a place to call mine and of course having to live like a decent human being. I am fed up and at my very low.

Lamanii22:
Did you write these words yourself? You constructed your words perfectly.. And you're a plumber?.... I'm really impressed... Suicide is never an option.. Life's beautiful... Why don't you pray... Or better still change your environment.. Come to Lagos.. I am from osun state... I really thank God my parents moved to lag before I was born.. There are terrible powers in that area I must tell you... Polygamy is rampant there..they do evil things.. Thank God for Jesus in my life and my family.. .. Change your environment...

4 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Lamanii22(f): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
SOUL0808:
Thanks so much for the head up. I can relocate to Lagos if you have a space I can live in. My major issue and concern is having a place to call mine and of course having to live like a decent human being. I am fed up and at my very low.

I wish I had a space you can live in, as I still live with my parents..... But you can apply for jobs in Lagos.. There are opportunities in Lagos than osun state... You can apply as a security man for a house... You'd have where to sleep for awhile... Then you can save up for your own apartment... There are other jobs you can do in lag.. And I know you cannot sleep on the street.. As long as you're hardworking, honest and trustworthy.. Plus you speak good English... It would help you...

Plus you can go for deliverance too.. When you come to Lagos...

4 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
This’s the person on your profile picture on WhatsApp how come you dark here?

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
I don't know what you are going through for real but I am 100 % sure there are people going through worse
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Antina(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
May God assist you in all ways.

Wait o! How come u were a lawyer in another thread!

1 Like

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
I didn't claim to be a lawyer . I am a plumber

Antina:
May God assist you in all ways.

Wait o! How come u were a lawyer in another thread!
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
That's my elder brother.

adetoroamos:
This’s the person on your profile picture on WhatsApp how come you dark here?
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Davoneskay(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Did u know that my dad once lived in uncompleted buildings for years? He was depressed and had little or no hope. Lest I forgot, prior to his destitute kinda life, he was a multimillionaire. Things suddenly went from good to worse. He had to work and pray before coming out of such mirage. Had he committed suicide, what would have become of him and his generations? There is always hope whenever you're alive. Who knows if you're the Moses of this generation? Whoever will make it big will surely be enmeshed in several problems. The real strength of a man comes to test in the face of adversity. If I tell you my own story ehn! I once attempted suicide. I once almost ran berserk at a time. Suicide is never an option. Never give up!

1 Like

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Guys please watch who you assist.Not every cry on social media is genuine.Some people should be left alone.I strongly believe this guy is a scammer.I sent him 20k yesterday and after he received the money he went quiet and did not answer my calls again.Eventually he did and I couldn't answer after which he sent a text.This morning he had made another post with the same picture and all.It's really difficult assisting strangers in Nigeria.Although I feel cheated ,I wish him all the best.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Davoneskay(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
orbitalgis:
Guys please watch who you assist.Not every cry on social media is genuine.Some people should be left alone.I strongly believe this guy is a scammer.I sent him 20k yesterday and after he received the money he went quiet and did not answer my calls again.Eventually he did and I couldn't answer after which he sent a text.This morning he had made another post with the same picture and all.It's really difficult assisting strangers in Nigeria.Although I feel cheated ,I wish him all the best.

Are u serious? This one thick oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
SOUL0808:
I made a resolve to end it all up because of my extreme frustration ,pain and hopelessness. I am downcast and I am scared of the hazy years ahead of me. I live in the Uncompleted building and I have no place to call my own. A few guys called and show empathy and love. My situation right now is disheartening especially as I find it hard to stand on my feet again after my 7 months incarceration over things I never did. I never stole a Car yet I was kept in remand at Ilesha prison. I cry every day and night and don't know where to start from coz I am tired, exhausted and getting extremely depressed everyday. I need a home, not this way I am living like a destitute. I am a Plumber from the Government Technical College and I passed my trade test exam but work had not been forthcoming. I have contemplated giving it all up twice To be honest. I am looking for any job, accommodation and concern. The truth is if things remain as it is, then I am scared life is not for me.
I cry in my sleep atimes and I have lost the zest to carry on.

I am hurt, in pains and hopeless. I am fed up everything...

Please come to my aid before everything comes to an end coz there is nothing to live for....

Abiodun. 07068.377541

Please don't ! Your life challenges will expire soon. Keep your head up
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Resurgent2016: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
orbitalgis:

@op what you have sown, you'll reap in due time

5 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by 24kmagic: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Na wa
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Resurgent2016 post=86021109]

@op of this is really true, I wish you'll never find favour when you need it[/quote

That will not work for me.It will for you though.]
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ahnie: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Op has deactivated

1 Like

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Norland4life(f): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2020
You still have hope
I don't think you're depressed enough and ready to die

To relax and pose with sniper for pictures......

May you find what you seek
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by tabithababy(f): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2020
orbitalgis:

Eeyah sorry

You don't recognize a scammer when you see one

Kindly post his account number, am sure he would have finished spending the 20k by now

3 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by RubiesBanking: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2020
Scammer yall be careful

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 23, 2020
orbitalgis:
I've leant my lessons the hard way bro. Yours is just 20k naa, mine was nearly 200k in this same forum of you and I. I've resolved never to help out in this forum again unless I see you physically at the point of the need. Na so so fake single and struggling mums who use pics of innocent kids to confuse men like me full here. My heart don strong like chin chin, if dem like, mek dem send me pics of hundreds hungry kids shishi dem no go see again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cococandy(f): 5:30am On Jan 23, 2020
No way shocked

God have mercy on these terrible folks. Whose pictures are they using to do these scams? Because that picture in the OP looks like a real struggling fellow and I was just feeling my heart softening; Doing some calcs in my head until I saw the other post calling him out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Loner / Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.