Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian (87364 Views)

FG To Execute $3.8 Billion Gas Supply Agreement In May / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MightySparrow: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
DoomsDayX:

You are doing the work of the spirit which you believe is your god. I do the work which I also was sent. For all that I speak is nothing but the truth.

What truth, that the Quran is not true?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Makaveli1166(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2020
mynd1:
FYI, I am not a boko haram sympathiser and I will never be. If u lack common sense to understand my point,i am sorry it's not my fault. Go sort urself out cause u clearly needs help. Damn!
based on your hypocritic submission,it's now evident that you are a potential terrorist
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
MightySparrow:

What truth, that the Quran is not true?

The Quran is a book written by a human who was confused about what the truth was. Even the Angel Gabriel told him that. Again some of the things in the Quran was taken from The Apocrypha.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MightySparrow: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2020
DoomsDayX:

You are doing the work of the spirit which you believe is your god. I do the work which I also was sent. For all that I speak is nothing but the truth.
Are you attacking angel jubil again? He brought clear message from Allah. Are you saying he is wrong?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Thazard(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2020
mynd1:
Oh just shut up Pls. Go and separate the country na. mtcheww!
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
MightySparrow:
Are you attacking angel jubil again? He brought clear message from Allah. Are you saying he is wrong?

Call on the angel jubil and if vision is granted unto you, you will see that he is in prison serving a 2000 years sentence.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MightySparrow: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=DoomsDayX post=86096667]

Call on the angel jubil and if vision is granted unto you, you will see that he is in prison serving a 2000 years sentence.[/quote

Why Na, wether you like or not, Allah’s will will be done
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
MightySparrow:

Why Na, wether you like or not, Allah’s will will be done

Allah has no will of his own. All that he does was granted unto him by Satan including the powers which he manifests in the lives of his prophet. If only you are ready to open your eyes then you will see that Allah is currently serving his master Satan until the time he will be needed again to perform another task to grow the followers of darkness.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MightySparrow: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
DoomsDayX:

Allah has no will of his own. All that he does was granted unto him by Satan including the powers which he manifests in the lives of his prophet. If only you are ready to open your eyes then you will see that Allah is currently serving his master Satan until the time he will be needed again to perform another task to grow the followers of darkness.
Are you insulting Allah also?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2020
MightySparrow:
Are you insulting Allah also?

All that I speak is nothing but the truth.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MightySparrow: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
DoomsDayX:

All that I speak is nothing but the truth.
Bro relax, I am not a Muslim. Jesus is. Lord, Hallelujah! Have read about Leah Sharibu‘s. ordeal? Don’t mind those wicked bigots the is indestructible, Amen

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by darfay: 5:31am On Feb 29, 2020
abdulkayus:

Have you ever heard of Joseph Koni?
What about those that attacks people's worship in US under of cloack of Christianity and rather than label them terrorists, they called them unstable people.
What a double standard.

Aboki go always be aboki
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:19am On Apr 18, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss
Thanks for schooling the nuisance

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.