Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian (87340 Views)

FG To Execute $3.8 Billion Gas Supply Agreement In May / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by BabbanBura(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss

You are either ignorant or a hypocrite to ask the question "what has Islam got to do with terrorist killings". It had everything to do with it, I live over 20yrs in the north, I have friends there, i went to quaranic school and i know that almost all moslems (I can put the stat at 95%) are happy with every evil befalling either Christians, non indigent northerners or both, including u.

So stop defending your blood sucking religion. I can forgive u if you are ignorant but go to your mallams and parents and seek knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Maghan37: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're Muslim and you've just supported the killing of an innocent man by an 8years old boko haram executioner.
Which part of is statement actually means he supports BH . Pls despite ur anger, try to see reason. If at the end of the day I say the LRA is a xtian organisation u will argue otherwise and also the KKK as well.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by OlawaleBammie: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss

But the says Allah akbar ...abi how do dey say it sef
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by asamaigho(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
If only the SW saw into the future, they would have joined NK in his mission.

God forbid nk has stupid and self serving mission which cannot be fufilled judging from his childish 'methods'.....go and tell ur southeast govs to join him.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by asamaigho(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
Haba na, who in his right senses will be happy with these lunatics who called themselves Muslims? These guys are evil and we all need to understand this(killing) has nothing to do with Islam.

pls tell dat to d monkeys.
we know better.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Kokaine(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.
what of southern muslims
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nik77: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:

"So when you meet(in Jihad) those who disbelieve, smite their necks till when you have killed & wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly.

Thereafter, either for generosity or ransom, until the war lays down its burden.Thus you're ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace islam & are saved from the punishment in the hellfire or @ least come under your protection, but if it had been Allah's will, he himself could certainly have punished them(without you)...."
-Sura 47:4

".....Yea,the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."-John 16:2 KJV
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Seniorcitizen23: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
You referred to the account of Joshua, mind you Joshua was a Jew not a Christian, we Christians neither fight nor get involved in physical warfare, our battle is the Lord's who has promised us victory in His name.
We Christians use Torah the Jewish scripture as text of reference, taking the examples of those who believed in God and had absolute faith in him as an encouragement to us not as if it's Christians' scripture. Ours is the new testament of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
We don't fight for God, we possibly can't and if anyone believes he or she can actually fight for a divine course then the person may as well believe that his domestic fowl can fight for him when enemies invade.
Una mumu no dey do at all.
So what u are saying is that Joshua no fight for una
All d wars wey David fight nko
David self nah jew ba??
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Seniorcitizen23: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
BabbanBura:

You are either ignorant or a hypocrite to ask the question "what has Islam got to do with terrorist killings". It had everything to do with it, I live over 20yrs in the north, I have friends there, i went to quaranic school and i know that almost all moslems (I can put the stat at 95%) are happy with every evil befalling either Christians, non indigent northerners or both, including u.

So stop defending your blood sucking religion. I can forgive u if you are ignorant but go to your mallams and parents and seek knowledge
Idiot, u stayed in d north
How about Muslims in d south or those ones no be Muslims
How come they ain't killing u Christians in d south if that's what Islam is all about

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
It is you humans who think of kids as innocent creatures who do not know what they are doing and should not be harmed. If he is caught especially by the humans who live in the Western world, he would be taken for rehabilitation.

But I tell you; "The heart of man is desperately wicked and full of evil." When you capture your enemy kill everyone including the women and children no matter how young the kids maybe even 1 year old. And women are more than capable of what they seem to possess. Women have Power and Men have Authority.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Turantula(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kamdex:

We are Musilims and not a terrorist.
They are animals like you under d disguise of human flesh hidden under the umbrella of Islam.
Islam means Peace
Peace? hahahhahhahahahahahaj

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Ken91(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
North should go there own way,we Niger delta south west southeast we will stay in Peace
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MightySparrow: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
False! All the fanatic Islamic terrorists derived their ideological inspiration from the Koran.

Continue to deceive yourself. We Muslims have submitted to Allah’s will to kill all Christians.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kamdex:

We are Musilims and not a terrorist.
They are animals like you under d disguise of human flesh hidden under the umbrella of Islam.
Islam means Peace

Islam means submission

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
MightySparrow:

Continue to deceive yourself. We Muslims have submitted to Allah’s will to kill all Christians.

I like the way you say the truth. I will personally make sure your house in hell is a little bigger than that of your prophet Mohammad.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by GraGra247(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Khaleell001:

I thought after giving you a dose of your medicine you are still fighting hard to breath a word like a toddler..
Eyaaa. Sorry eh.
E pain you no be small

Sexually starved buffoon like you.

Is that all a murderer and petty Paedophile can offer.

I thought by now you'd have blown people to pieces somewhere since someone challenged you and your Paedophile prophet.

You're a coward that's not ready to die and swiftly meet 72 underaged virgins and have eternal ejaculation.

Your brethren in daesh have more wits. Go and let them teach you.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Mazikic(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
paix:
What then happens to the Ibo Muslims in the south?

There were Igbos long before Christianity and Islam came into existence, and there will still be Igbos when Christianity and Islam have long been confined to the Meseum of Natural History.

We will never descend so low to killing ourselves over outdated Semitic philosophies and ideaologies.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Seniorcitizen23:

So what u are saying is that Joshua no fight for una
All d wars wey David fight nko
David self nah jew ba??
David too was a Jew and never a Christian. Go do your findings.
Joshua just like David fought for the Jews ok?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Legendguru: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Judgement day is near
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DaCharis2016: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
America killed ISIS leader...I wonder why they haven't helped us in killing this slowpoke Shekau.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ola9ja(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Why are all these groups hiding under the umbrella of Islam, personally it means their religion supports killing people who they call infidel.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by rolams(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
False! All the fanatic Islamic terrorists derived their ideological inspiration from the Koran.

It only need wisdom to know this verse of Quran is only referring to the prophet during the war. It's of no use again.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by seunjungle1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
I understand you though, because I know very much the way western Muslims in Nigeria practice the religion...they show peace. Hardly you will see an extended family where there's no Muslims and Christian most especially in state like Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Osun and possibly Ondo state.

But what kind of drum can we beat to this set of people killing in the name of Allah who is God Almighty..and I also noticed that some few mulisms are use to be very happy when evil like this orchestrated most of them are northerners though.
Even Buhari is one of those people....it shows in his most of his reaction towards this evil act.
If truly heaven is real as I believe, I wonder where that man wild end up to when its time comes.

mynd1:
Haba na, who in his right senses will be happy with these lunatics who called themselves Muslims? These guys are evil and we all need to understand this(killing) has nothing to do with Islam.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Kuginzi: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
You no well!!
No be only Kanu na Cownu.
FACT: Kanu is never a secessionist. The difference between Kanu and a Yahoo boy is small. Kanu is a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MrCurious: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:

Just shut the fvck up. What the surah implies is “during war against unbelievers” which we can relate to the olden times when the quran was revealed to the prophet and people of the times.

And to further back it up, islam isn’t a religion of terrorists. How many times have you heard saudi, bahrain, oman, UAE, qatar and other indigenous islamic countries engaged in terrorism?

Boko haram, and isis are not fighting for islamic cause. They are not Muslims. The fact that someone speaks arabic doesn’t automatically qualified that person as a musilm please educate yourself.

Infact, the most peaceful suburbs, regions or states in the world today are the Arab emirates and regions.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DEROX: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
May God fight for we Christians and destroy all bokoharams and their religion
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Yenny4real(f): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
which stupid NK, u that has been following him for long what came out of it. stop talking trash SW are not daft.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Bukky244: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
y

What do they practise? Some of us know Islam more than you. How many books have you read? Which of the commentaries and Islamic scholar of old do you know? You are deeply ignorant about Islam.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ThatFairGuy: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Boko Haram are extremist who got their inspiration from the Bible.
Hence, in the book of 1st Samuel chapter: 15 verse: 3 say "Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy what they have, and spare them not but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling..."
While Quran said:
Quran 5:32 say "Because of that we ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person, not in retaliation of murder or spreading mischief in the land, it will be as if he killed all mankind"
Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”

4. In the Islamic law of war, not just any civil engineer can declare or launch a war. It is the prerogative of the duly constituted leader of the Muslim community that engages in the war. Nowadays that would be the president or prime minister of the state, as advised by the mufti or national jurisconsult.

5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden. According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

6. Terrorism or hirabah is forbidden in Islamic law, which groups it with brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power. The principle of forbidding the spreading of terror in the land is based on the Qur’an (Surah al-Ma’ida 5:33–34). Prominent [pdf] Muslim legal scholar Sherman Jackson writes, “The Spanish Maliki jurist Ibn `Abd al-Barr (d. 464/ 1070)) defines the agent of hiraba as ‘Anyone who disturbs free passage in the streets and renders them unsafe to travel, striving to spread corruption in the land by taking money, killing people or violating what God has made it unlawful to violate is guilty of hirabah . . .”

7. Sneak attacks are forbidden. Muslim commanders must give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.

8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those who harm you and is said to have commanded, “Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

10. The Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of paradise if they believe and do good works, and commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims. I wrote elsewhere, “Dangerous falsehoods are being promulgated to the American public. The Quran does not preach violence against Christians.

Quran 5:69 says (Arberry): “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”

In other words, the Quran promises Christians and Jews along with Muslims that if they have faith and works, they need have no fear in the afterlife. It is not saying that non-Muslims go to hell– quite the opposite.

When speaking of the 7th-century situation in the Muslim city-state of Medina, which was at war with pagan Mecca, the Quran notes that the polytheists and some Arabian Jewish tribes were opposed to Islam, but then goes on to say:

5:82. ” . . . and you will find the nearest in love to the believers [Muslims] those who say: ‘We are Christians.’ That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.”

So the Quran not only does not urge Muslims to commit violence against Christians, it calls them “nearest in love” to the Muslims! The reason given is their piety, their ability to produce holy persons dedicated to God, and their lack of overweening pride.

(For a modernist, liberal interpretation, see, “Jihad and the Islamic Law of War.”
Racoon:

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ThatFairGuy: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Bukky244:
y

What do they practise? Some of us know Islam more than you. How many books have you read? Which of the commentaries and Islamic scholar of old do you know? You are deeply ignorant about Islam.
[/s]
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Bukky244: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

This is not Islam for Muslim section. Here, your puerile arguments will be thorn into shreds.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ThatFairGuy: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thrash as usual
[s]
Bukky244:

This is not Islam for Muslim section. Here, your puerile arguments will be thorn into shreds.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.