Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Things You Never Knew About Hope Uzodinma, Imo State Governor Elect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things You Never Knew About Hope Uzodinma, Imo State Governor Elect (969 Views)

Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) / 5 Things I Wish I Knew About Making Money Online / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew About Hope Uzodinma, Imo State Governor Elect by EntrepreneursNG(f): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
1. He has the ceremonial title of Onwa-Netiri Oha of Omuma Kingdom, in Oru local government, Imo State. Hope Uzodinma is one of the kinsmen of the Okoro family of Etiti-Omuma.

2. Hope Uzodinma used to have a high net worth company, with the name Transurb Technical Consult Ltd, but the company is no longer in existence as it got bankrupt.

3. Hope Uzodinma used to be one of the PDP chiefs in Imo State, as well as a friend of former Governor Achike Udenwa until late 2002. Their friendship came to a halt when Mr. Uzodinma decided to run for the Governorship seat in the April 2003 elections.

There's actually more to Hope Uzodinma than it meets the eye. Click here to find out >>>https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/hope-uzodinma/

(1) (Reply)

Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account / Odum Chijoke: Technology Whiz Kid Set To Take Over / HELP!!! How Can I Start Generating MTN Data Pin Just Like Recharge Card Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.