Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (129783 Views)

Chat Room: Guys, How Far Have You Travelled For Sex? / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by ExAngel007(f): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2020

I remember getting into a long distance relationship with this guy that didn’t even really slap hard..

I traveled 18 hours just to see this nigg* and 10minuets after I got to his place, his GIRLFRIEND showed up unannounced.
Worst day of my life!.

He stayed in a one room apartment. The babe said she wasn’t going anywhere and I couldn’t just up and leave cos i didn’t know my way around.

Long story short, I had to spend the night in that same house.
They slept on the bed and I spent on the floor �

I cried all night...

https://mobile.twitter.com/seyishae/status/1219701915598102528?p=v

Do u believe her story?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by tritt(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is a super storyyyyyyy

807 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Lightangel65: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yes it is possible

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
L

I

O

N

Queen

414 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Dupalmer: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Few years back my ex fiance had told me that she'd be participating in a Christian camping program the coming week. I was almost fooled but what gave her away was my laptop that she was using to watch movies before the battery drained out.

When I later made use of the laptop at work, She had logged onto her Facebook account but was unable to sign out before the battery drained. I passively went through her wall and chats and noticed that the supposed camping date was a ploy to have a free weekend with a guy who she'd been communicating with online.

The guyman is based in Germany. He had already spent close to 2 weeks in Nigeria since he came back and was ready to travel back to Germany but scheduled being with my Girlfriend for the weekend.

I foiled the "camping", I sent a friend request to the guyman with a message, he promptly accepted and we started communicating. Luckily he's not a woman wrapper. I told him my history with the girl and how she's trying to play the two of us. We agreed to meet and our meeting sparked a wonderful friendship and trust that is still in existence till today. For me I was done with the relationship. Though it really pained me but I needed proof.

We agreed to play along. He invited her to where he was lodging. I had wanted her to pass the night in my place but she said it will ruin her program that she and her fellow campers would take off to Camp of Faith in Okigwe before noon. I "bidded" her farewell for the camping programme. She even called me to tell me that they were taking off and 3 hours later she called to say that they had arrived. She sounded so convincing that you wouldn't believe that she's not in the same city with me. The more she lied the more I am ending the relationship in my mind.

Well I kept tabs with my guy. They had agreed she'd would come over to his hotel at 6pm. I was at the bar of the same hotel trying so hard not to get drunk. My guy chatted me up around 7.40pm signaling me. I went and knocked, behold my fiance opened the door she was wearing her finest nightie, without bra, flaunting her fine legs and hour glass shape. My pain was nothing compared to her shock.

In summary she lost the both of us. She tried everything possible to get us back while blaming the devil.

Trust them at your own peril.

1438 Likes 146 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
I don't cheat, but I don't think you can ever catch me if I did. As in girlfriend come meet punna for my house. Ogbeni na lie be this one. I Don see men Wey control 4 babes, still lash them that same day and them no meet.
This one just wan talk

545 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Elslim: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Super story grin

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by majamajic(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
the guy is not a real player , he didn't strategize his game plans wella ,

rule 1 , player don't allow anyone to his place unannounced ( if u do with or without any girl around u must go home or bear the consequences )

rule 2 , player don't near his girls phone , thereby making his own safe

if it's me ( not possible) , I will escape with the 18 hours girl to somewhere else , and still come back to be with the home base girl peacefully next day.

the guy missed that long trip sweet sex carelessly !!

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Long story short, I had to spend the night in that same house.
They slept on the bed and I spent on the floor �

INSIDE Life.
Lesson Learnt.
Moving On.

As for you,
Thank your stars you were atleast able to see a floor to sleep and the Main Chick did not pursue you out in the middle of the night.

As for Mr Loverboy and his likes on Nairaland (Dem plenty here too),
dem go all meet dem own for front!
One day na One day!

Jewessgratitude:
The guy is definitely a Nairaland guy. tongue sounds like what they can do.
You know those boys too!

Simplyleo:
Lol @ the meme. Laff want kill me. Na una sabi where una dey get this kind funny meme.

Hehehehe cheesy wink.
No be small tin bro.
Meme is one of our job online o.
Cool pt cash!
How dey go dey go?!

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Balaxx: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tales by sunlight

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Rickyzagy: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
cooljust like that.

Nairalanders plz suggest a title for this movie

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by EzeAmusu(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
If to say u die for accident on your way to go and fornicate watin u go tell baba God.shameless and worthless ediot.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by okomile(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Audio grin grin

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by WandaNara: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fake story

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by WAGAZ: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lies

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by seyizma(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Trash

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by WandaNara: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=86017924:
INSIDE life

Shut up

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Who cares?
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by agarawu23(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fat lie

At least you ladies like taking pictures, share us a picture of your trip and the one room apartment before we believe men are scum

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Next time order for our Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn.

We will chase her out

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Donbosco46: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
RUBBISH

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by HomorBj(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
LAMBA 01.1

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Armstrong34(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Click Like if you don't believe this nonsense

Click Share if you believe

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by allthingsgood: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Oshe town cryer

What of all the men you must have snubbed or blocked or insulted in the past

Guess payback is a b**ch

Well sha sorry ehn

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by tomdon(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olosho
Relationship my freaking foot
You travelled 18hrs for dick and it didn't click.
Now the guy doesn't slap hard and men are scum
Ladies are really loosing their shame.
Gone are the days when virtueless ladies aka hoes do all possible to hide their faces, now they justle to show their dick sucking faces

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Oluwaphemite(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
WAOH!!!
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
even you?

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Soccerhelm: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mumu

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by pennywys(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020

The sex you long for wasn't achievable

Such a sad day of your life

This may remain unforgettable even in your next life

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Papanwamaikpe: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
What an incredible achievement

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pls is she going mars or something.. 18hrs to where?

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy