Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased (5309 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
I created this topic below a year and a half ago about my gf cheating on me wit her cousin when she went to another state (ede, osun) for exam,what we share and involve together can't be termed as mere play, we were gonna get married in d nearest future as tins moves on

https://www.nairaland.com/4646015/girlfriend-cheated-me-cousin

now guys adviced me to do away with her but I didn't listen cos dat was her first, thought she will change but D one she did now wrecked me.....Four months after she apologized, I was still angry but forgave her cos dat a first, she travelled to Lagos, ajah to be precised to work for sometime with her sister, she used a total of a year there.
The tin is i found out she was dating another guy,i have her facebook password, but she wouldn't think I would check, dis time she do pass d night at his place,imagine d amount of time d guy wud av had sex with her, she do visit him well, this is a girl I never left and kept letting her know how my football career is moving,
I play in Amateur 1 of the Nigeria football league for a team in Ibadan, kept assuring her we wud be together,i can't focus in training and matches....i found out wit prove, she couldn't deny it... I was down cos I always speak wit her, so after she drops my call, she visit d guy... let assume I never found out..

mind u her father has two wives,her mum loves me, I and d second wife not on same page, we've had a scuffle and she assured me I won't marry d girl,who knows where all dis battle is coming from,d girl's behaviour or d woman....
she has been apologizing sha,but I've packed her out in my mind, it just hurting for been foolish twice...
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
You caused it bro

3 Likes

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Only you dey complain. Only you dey console yourself. Only you dey advise yourself to reconsider her> @ I deflowered her though.
Bro, do as you please.
One thing is sure, what she is doing now, shell continue in marriage. That is if the Aja guy never win her heart.

Take heart.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
The way you didn't listen before, they won't listen now. Where women are concerned, men are victims of their own blindness. They must drink poison before they believe that it kills.

Good for you sha.

12 Likes

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by egopersonified(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Your girl is cheating on you and you are trying to pin it on her step mother. Red pillers, come and advice your member, he might listen this time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
To give you uppercut dey hungry me.. why bringing this bullcrap here? Dont disturb our peace...

You getting on my last innermost nerves in my body

9 Likes

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
sigh..
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
You caused it bro
in what way.. I might need to know
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Belafonte(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
hkidola00:
I created this topic below a year and a half ago about my gf cheating on me wit her cousin when she went to another state (ede, osun) for exam,what we share and involve together can't be termed as mere play, we were gonna get married in d nearest future as tins moves on

https://www.nairaland.com/4646015/girlfriend-cheated-me-cousin

now guys adviced me to do away with her but I didn't listen cos dat was her first, thought she will change but D one she did now wrecked me.....Four months after she apologized, I was still angry but forgave her cos dat a first, she travelled to Lagos, ajah to be precised to work for sometime with her sister, she used a total of a year there.
The tin is i found out she was dating another guy,i have her facebook password, but she wouldn't think I would check, dis time she do pass d night at his place,imagine d amount of time d guy wud av had sex with her, she do visit him well, this is a girl I never left and kept letting her know how my football career is moving,
I play in Amateur 1 of the Nigeria football league for a team in Ibadan, kept assuring her we wud be together,i can't focus in training and matches....i found out wit prove, she couldn't deny it... I was down cos I always speak wit her, so after she drops my call, she visit d guy... let assume I never found out..

mind u her father has two wives,her mum loves me, I and d second wife not on same page, we've had a scuffle and she assured me I won't marry d girl,who knows where all dis battle is coming from,d girl's behaviour or d woman....
she has been apologizing sha,but I've packed her out in my mind, it just hurting for been foolish twice...

Visit www.nairaland.com/ubunja and read everything Ubunja has written till you have sense, because of obviously don’t have sense.

Martinez39, abeg come help dis dude I no get time
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Belafonte(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
egopersonified:
Your girl is cheating on you and you are trying to pin it on her step mother. Red pillers, come and advice your member, he might listen this time.

Hi, how have you been?
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
To give you uppercut dey hungry me.. why bringing this bullcrap here? Dont disturb our peace...

You getting on my last innermost nerves in my body
bro,u Don vex
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Martinez39(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
If you have been swallowing the red pills, you would not be in this position. People told you to abandon her but you didn't listen. If I advise you now, will you listen?

Anyway, you don't have to waste time lamenting and crying. Just break up with her. Two red pills you must swallow are:
1) Once a cheat, always a cheat.
2) Never go back to your ex.

If you like don't listen.

16 Likes

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Martinez39:
If you have been swallowing the red pills, you would not be in this position. People told you to abandon her but you didn't listen. If I advise you now, will you listen?

Anyway, you don't have to waste time lamenting and crying. Just break up with her. Two red pills you must swallow are:
1) Once a cheat, always a cheat.
2) Never go back to your ex.

If you like don't listen.
i won't be hammered d third time,no need to be told again, love can blind a man.. I got u chief
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
the previous advice from the officials, you took none. now you're here again for more advice, that you'll never take.

one thing that is so sure is that these things are best experienced. when you're through with killing yourself over crap, you either take your life or take the lessons and grow up. I have no sympathy for you and other "what should I do" crew members.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
the previous advice from the officials, you took none. now you're here again for more advice, that you'll never take.

one thing that is so sure is that these things are best experienced. when you're through with killing yourself over crap, you either take your life or take the lessons and grow up. I have no sympathy for you and other "what should I do" crew members.
sigh...

1 Like

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Omar09(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

What should I do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Take heart, but I see a gullible man who believes in unreal things! With this thing you wrote up there, she can easily manipulate you into thinking she was possessed or her step mom is attacking her. Face the fact! She's not loyal. Forget anything else. Loyalty is the first thing I consider in any relationship.
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Omar09(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2020
hkidola00:

Did her step mother forced her to sleep around?

You lots don't listen. Once you go hoe you never coming back.
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Omar09(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Only you dey complain. Only you dey console yourself. Only you dey advise yourself to reconsider her> @ I deflowered her though.
Bro, do as you please.
One thing is sure, what she is doing now, shell continue in marriage. That is if the Aja guy never win her heart.
Take heart.

Tho a good advice, but I'm not sure if your brain is aware of this write up.

1 Like

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Take up a job as a nairaland mod, it'll help you take out your frustration on those betting dudes.

You'll move on from your 'situationship' pretty fast.

Trust me, you'll feel better giving bans that will be at least 500 years long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by missCAPS: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Don't be careful, don't give the chance at all, once broken will always have cracks that'll never be smooth. You'll keep having problems.
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by pryme(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
The way you didn't listen before, they won't listen now. Where women are concerned, men are victims of their own blindness. They must drink poison before they believe that it kills.

Good for you sha.

And most times they won't live to regret it grin
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Clinghton: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Seems like when you deflowered her she turned out to be a cheat.
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by AmazingDesigns: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2020
You're still very much attached which means you'll still stick with her.

I like that as I believe that bitter lessons like this will help shape u properly. It won't happen immediately but it will happen
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by kellycute(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2020
egopersonified:
that dude is a bona-fide member of blue pillers.. He doesn't have any trait of redpiller in him.
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Take up a job as a nairaland mod, it'll help you take out your frustration on those betting dudes.

You'll move on from your 'situationship' pretty fast.

Trust me, you'll feel better giving bans that will be at least 500 years long.
what u saying?
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Let's. Go. Foreign.
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by tstx(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
You deserved it
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
tstx:
You deserved it
common man y?.. u make mistakes too, haven't u Don sumtin u wish d person gives u second chance, dat wot i did but she showed me in ten folds this time..im just angry everyday morning going to training
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by hkidola00(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thiwalade:
Take heart, but I see a gullible man who believes in unreal things! With this thing you wrote up there, she can easily manipulate you into thinking she was possessed or her step mom is attacking her. Face the fact! She's not loyal. Forget anything else. Loyalty is the first thing I consider in any relationship.
ohh didn't see ur comment earlier, thanks chief... logic over emotions from now on.. loyalty comes first,but I feel hurt at heart though.. anyway thanks

1 Like

Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
"...dis time she do pass d night at his place,imagine d amount of time d guy wud av had sex with her..."

Just look at the bolded. This bro is in pain, chai. grin
Re: Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased by tstx(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
hkidola00:
common man y?.. u make mistakes too, haven't u Don sumtin u wish d person gives u second chance, dat wot i did but she showed me in ten folds this time..im just angry everyday morning going to training

Atleast this will teach you a lesson... PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE°°° FORGET THE TEARS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago / Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.