Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (26924 Views)

Outbreak Of Diphtheria: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory / Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Horus(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Airports on alert as Nigeria braces for coronavirus

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) advised passengers and other airport users to comply with all quarantine procedures at airports nationwide to prevent the importation of the virus
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Are you saying that my ass is the only thing you value about me?
.. just a joke.. you read the full post right
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. just a joke.. you read the full post right

I know right. Yes i did
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
tohyorsih2:

I know right. Yes i did
.. so you did..

you need cane

Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. so you did..

you need cane

You wanna flog me at my age?
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
tohyorsih2:

You wanna flog me at my age?
.. lol.. you don old reach buhari ..

even if buhari messes with me, e go receive mending for nyash . talk less of you
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by spiralwedge(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is a good one. It should stay on fp everyday.

Cc Sissy3, Dominique
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Oluwapomile1: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
naijatoonz:
Hmm I hope this isn't a biological warefare. USA-CHINA tension. Don't mind me, just thinking out loud.
Can't be ruled out now right??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Signals You Shouldn't Ignore / 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan / Woman Gives Birth Twice In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.