Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,514 members, 5,428,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 09:21 AM

Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (24880 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Says FG To Site Isolation Centres In FCT, 7 States / Novel Coronavirus: Lagos Alerts Public, Lists Precautionary Measures / Lassa Fever Kills Four As NCDC Confirms 23 Fresh Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by Horus(m): 10:23am On Jan 23
Airports on alert as Nigeria braces for coronavirus

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) advised passengers and other airport users to comply with all quarantine procedures at airports nationwide to prevent the importation of the virus
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by biGDhAp(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23
tohyorsih2:

Are you saying that my ass is the only thing you value about me?
.. just a joke.. you read the full post right
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by tohyorsih2(f): 4:09pm On Jan 23
biGDhAp:
.. just a joke.. you read the full post right

I know right. Yes i did
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by biGDhAp(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23
tohyorsih2:

I know right. Yes i did
.. so you did..

you need cane

Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by tohyorsih2(f): 7:56pm On Jan 23
biGDhAp:
.. so you did..

you need cane

You wanna flog me at my age?
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by biGDhAp(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23
tohyorsih2:

You wanna flog me at my age?
.. lol.. you don old reach buhari ..

even if buhari messes with me, e go receive mending for nyash . talk less of you
Re: Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians by spiralwedge(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29
This is a good one. It should stay on fp everyday.

Cc Sissy3, Dominique

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army / Health Tips For The Hot Weather / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.