Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student (93847 Views)

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Reference(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
I repeat. This problem has no military solution. Violence just feeds into the warped ideology these people operate by.

When the adherents are told that the only benefit of what they do it their demise then society has a serious challenge and the only solution to this is to neutralize the objectives of their leaders which is some sort of caliphate by a counter ideology at the very grass roots of their movement centred around the sanctity of life and the love of fellow human beings through the very channels of their negative inspiration.

You don't hear about any active programmes which this government has set up to tackle this problem at the very roots. Nothing cerebral. Just war, war, war.

And please don't say amnesty. Amnesty is not a solution. It is merely a bribe.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Leeprince: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Well, Nigeria is not curse, I think the people voting wrong people into power are the one that are curse.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TheSourcerer: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Irore:

I'm trying to understand why GMB needs all this rituals to stay in power. Is BH not in the territory called Nigeria? That open ground where this boy was executed, is it not in Nigeria? Can't the hundreds of girls in their custody be reached? Northern traditional rulers, where are you? Do you all need all these? I tell you this guys lives amongst the people and the people are afraid to point them because of insecurity.
hmm where do you stay ?what do you do?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TheSourcerer: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:
crossing state boundaries in search of knowledge

it's quite thrilling how people take unimaginable risk, I'm very sure God has saved this guy more than once to install a Lil sense in him but he finally chose death
because your people are in power nothing can touch you right ?
Cos to be honest if I was Fulani I would care less too

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by tyup(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
because your people are in power nothing can touch you right ?
Cos to be honest if I was Fulani I wouldn't care less tool

this isn't about me being a Northerner but common reasoning
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TheSourcerer: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:

this isn't about me being a Northerner but common reasoning

is it ? Seriously dude ? If that man was Fulani do you know he will be alive still ?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by abdulkayus(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:

I severed in the north, and I know quite alright that kaduna south is Christian dominated. I was talking of core north not middle belt, y do realize that Niger, kwara, nassarawa, jos are all middle belt and not core northern state.
I know Northern Nigeria more than u and if u remove kaduna, other core northern states has very few indigenous Christians, and that's the fact

Lol, u served in the North and u know North more than me that has been in the North for over 30 years. Guy, u funny wallahi.
FYI, Borno, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe and Bauchi has huge number of Christians. The governor of Taraba state has been Christians since 1999 till date. The former speaker of the house, Hon Yakubu Dogara is a Christian from Bauchi state. Guy, u don't know how North is.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Oteikwu1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Boko haram don course of study at unimaid or how End time
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Jaqenhghar: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:

it's quite thrilling how people take unimaginable risk, I'm very sure God has saved this guy more than once to install a Lil sense in him but he finally chose death
See shithole reasoning. You are not angry at the government for failing to protect a vitize you are instead blaming the victim for trying to better himself.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by akanbiaa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
fairfora:
I can only advise Christians to avoid that zone , for now. These animals in human colour don't value lives. They have said it clearly that anything linked to western education is a taboo but our government keeps fooling themselves by downplaying their heinous activities, calling them all manners of names...cattle rustlers, armed bandits, kidnappers, fulani herders, and the likes whereas, it's one and the same boko haram group unleashing terror everywhere. The earlier every region sits up, the better because they have infiltrated us already whilst our elders were busy chasing money in Abuja. It's never too late....we cannot afford the Syria and yemen experience in our land
They also kill Muslims that does not follow their ways (What they are doing is against Islam just like the Shias that have shrines and IDOLs and claim to be Muslims)
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by abdulkayus(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Achizzy7:

Guy....tel me 1 single state where christians are loved nd treated like d main religion in the north

answer me b4 thunder fire u der... ÓDÉ

Maybe it is u that thunder will fire. In Taraba state and Plateau state, Christians has been the one ruling since 1999 till date. There are huge number of Christians in Gombe, Nassarawa, Adamawa, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Yobe state and they are living in peace there.
Even the borno state that most of guys despise has huge number of Christians and both the Muslims and Christians live in peace before the advent of Boko haram. Go and ask around and get knowledge rather than wallowing in ignorance.
In Bauchi, I can agree that there is not that much trust between the Christians and Muslims there cos of politics shrouded in religion
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by FireKing: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
and the government will tell us that there is nothing like that.... It's all rumours..... GOD I PUT NIGERIA MY COUNTRY IN YOUR HANDS.... HELP US
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by andycom(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:
We have defeated Boko Haram tactically, even knows this.

You won't see that boy on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:

do you have sense at all?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:
So who are the fulani herdsmen?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by BluntBoy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
persius555:
They conceal their face because they are ashamed of their actions.

Sick humans

They cover their faces so that no one will be able to identify them.

From many indications, many of these Boko Haram members lead normal lives. I even heard that in some villages, people know their neighbors who are Boko Haram members. So, they always alert the military.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrTruth4real:

That foolish dead lizard meat seller won't say anything cos he has been cursed with his oga at the top he has been worshipping and ass licking
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
henrybangs44:

do you have sense at all?
he may sound insensitive by saying the victim is to blame, but he is calling attention to the sad truth, that northern nigeria is not safe for southerners
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by BluntBoy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
voskia:
the enemy of Christianity is real and becoming bold by the day... awake oh Ye sons of God and pray for ur deliverance

Christians are not their only enemies.

These animals hate anything that goes against their madness. Even if you are a Muslim. If you don't agree with them, they will kill you whenever they catch you.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Chochovini: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
voskia:
the enemy of Christianity is real and becoming bold by the day... awake oh Ye sons of God and pray for ur deliverance
We have been praying bro. We have prayed enough. What we really need now is action after the prayers just like the children of Israel did. We Christians are really disappointing God by not given HIM the chance to prove His power through us.

We seem to have hidden under the guise of gentlemanliness from godliness and allow these UNCIRCUMCISED Philistines to keep on killing our valuable men in cold blood daily and do nothing bu pray. The are becoming bolder and bolder by the day. And we are relaxing.

Maybe expecting the Angels or even Jesus Christ to come down from Heaven and fight for us. Without realizing the fact that...
Gentility plus Timidity minus Ruggedity and brutality equal to Nonentity in Captivity.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by mranova(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:

Sad really sad to hear this from someone like you who is knowledgeable... May God help you.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by TheStarsAlign: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Later this BH guy will say he's now born again and the masters with SEAL will welcome him with jollof rice and malt. Evil people, your judgement will definitely come.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by babadigu(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by redsun(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
mranova:

Sad really sad to hear this from someone like you who is knowledgeable... May God help you.

He is very right. Nigerian education is not worth taking that kind of risk in the heart of darkness. You have to be a well-armed soldier to justify being in a place like that. It is like being in Syria, Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan. Land if the true living dead.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by BluntBoy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
qtx:
[b][/b]

Has any other government or country defeated Terrorism? The answer is yes. Were the presidents of those nations spirits? The answer is No. Google is your friend.

If our president cannot defeat Boko and their likes, let him accept his inability, weakness, lack of capacity etc and bow out. Remember when he was campaigning for votes before 2015 election he said, he was going to defeat Boko haram if given power, he promised a lot of things,

I was happy when he won the election and felt a breath of fresh air. But 6 years down the line security challenges even metamorphosed into a more complicated issue before his own eyes.

Who is to blame? I that voted him to solve the problem right? Bros think deeply and park political, regional, tribal and religious sentiments aside, and think straight like someone who wants this country to work again like the way the founding fathers wanted it to work.

No country has defeated terrorism.

And as for Buhari, he has tried by drastically limiting the actions of Boko Haram. The frequency and sophistication of attacks has reduced.

Before Buhari, Boko Haram had recorded casualties even outside Borno. They had recorded massive casualties even in Abuja when they masterminded the Nyanya bombings.

But today, Boko Haram has been reduced solely to kidnappings. When last did we hear of a Boko Haram bombing or a high number of casualties at a point in time?

The reason why terrorism is hard to defeat is due to the brainwashing and blackmailing tactics that the terrorists use in recruiting people.

Like one soldier said once, "the more you kill them, the more they come."

The question is: "why are these young men and women never scared to die?"

Even our soldiers get scared sometimes and run away. But these men don't seem to give a damn about dying.

It is the effect of serious brainwashing.

It is like those Christians who have been brainwashed into believing something. Show them Bible verses to show them that they are wrong and they would blindly argue on.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by sulaak(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
ambia:
The more reason Nigeria must be on the US terrorist watch/ban list.
goslowgoslow:

See the way Nigerians run down their country.

Telling the truth about Nigeria might be the only way we save the country.

Why will any country release 602 Boko Haram terrorist when they are still at war with the country, what is the logic of that decision?
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by Ikechukwuezeh94: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:

bro u are a bloody idiot
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by tyup(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
is it ? Seriously dude ? If that man was Fulani do you know he will be alive still ?

you don't know but I'll tell you Boko Haram kills Fulani to plus the vast major tribe in Boko Haram are pure Hausas and less Fulanis
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by truthstands01: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
I can't seek for education in that zone for now. Its plain truth.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by fadajosh: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
this is evil genius....
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by SmartMugu: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
tyup:

tell me a good reason why I should pity a guy who chose death. just like Exmay said "wisdom is profitable to direct"

anyone I know that loves to take this type of risk good luck to them but my family members cannot be this foolish
Returning to school is a risk? What are you talking about? Did you read about what happened to him? He was abducted on his way back to school?
At least be careful of your choice of words when talking about an innocent life lost. He's a student returning to school like other students too and would still be alive if he was in a safe and secure country.
Re: Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student by mranova(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
redsun:

He is very right. Nigerian education is not worth taking that kind of risk in the heart of darkness. You have to be a well-armed soldier to justify being in a place like that. It is like being in Syria, Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan. Land if the true living dead.
You can't say that he is right. Aren't there people schooling or living there or even working there? You can't blame him. You mean to say you can't leave where you were born to seek education in other states? That's just lame. He was just a victim that day. Many have plied that route without getting hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.