Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? (2353 Views)

Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money / Is It Advisable To Buy MTN Shares, When The Shares As Gone Down Rapidly / As A Student Invest A Token And Earn Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Official2019: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Hello guys, please I'm thinking of investing money in Box Value platform. Should I go ahead? I don't want to loose my money
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Johnpaul1099: 1:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Don't try it bro, I'm speaking from experience
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by RIHMEEK(m): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Truth is every investment comes with a risk, maybe you can just invest like 10-15% of the money u intend to invest and see how it goes..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by xpac01(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2020
I won't say you should invest with huge capital but I can only assure you that I have been a beneficiary of BV for a very long time.

What you start with depends on your risk appetite...

You can PM me for more info if you wish.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by anyibig: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Johnpaul1099:

What's your experience ro
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Official2019:
Hello guys, please I'm thinking of investing money in Box Value platform. Should I go ahead? I don't want to loose my money

Just start with an amount of money you wouldn't mind parting away with if everything goes south.

I'm on that platform, too. I joined in November. I started with 50K, not minding if I'd lose or not. Its profit was initially 25%, now ROI has been increased to 50%. So I receive 100 thousand naira monthly, that includes the 50K I started with.

If you're seeking validation from people to start something, you'll never get started. There'll be yay-sayers and nay-sayers as well. You just have to listen to your guts. Just like you, I was scared at first, but I needed to keep the money with me growing, so I took the risk. Until now, I used to fear and ask myself, what happens if they shut down today?

However, I've just learnt to look at the bigger picture and tell myself that I'm not at loss anyway even if they go south. grin

I've made over 300K from the platform, so it's a win-win situation for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by CaptainMitch: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Send me money dear
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just start with an amount of money you wouldn't mind parting away with if everything goes south.

I'm on that platform, too. I joined in November. I started with 50K, not minding if I'd lose or not. Its profit was initially 25%, now ROI has been increased to 50%. So I receive 100 thousand naira monthly, that includes the 50K I started with.

If you're seeking validation from people to start something, you'll never get started. There'll be yay-sayers and nay-sayers as well. You just have to listen to your guts. Just like you, I was scared at first, but I needed to keep the money with me growing, so I took the risk. Until now, I used to fear and ask myself, what happens if they shut down today?

However, I've just learnt to look at the bigger picture and tell myself that I'm not at loss anyway even if they go south. grin

I've made over 300K from the platform, so it's a win-win situation for me. Ponder upon it. smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Send me money dear

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by andyzoga: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Beloved, be wise and don't give in to greed. Also those advising you here, na dem... I deposited money last august, year only for them to come up with the usual format...issues with CBN, so they need more fund from us to migrate our accounts to their bitcoin platform. Times are hard, boys aint smiling at all. Do your due diligence before you dash out money o.
Official2019:
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by saajus: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
They will eventually run away when the cash out is huge. So, play safe.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I've made over 300K from the platform, so it's a win-win situation for me.
Please expatiate.
Do you put in 50k monthly? Or just the initial 50k?
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Squillaci:

Please expatiate.
Do you put in 50k monthly? Or just the initial 50k?

No. It's the initial 50K. So, I'm really not at loss.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. It's the initial 50K. So, I'm really not at loss.
What is the maximum allowable deposit
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by 0ubenji(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Johnpaul1099:
experience with boxvalue or?
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by damosade(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Are they still paying presently
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:18am On Feb 23, 2020
Squillaci:

What is the maximum allowable deposit

As much as you can deposit. But I advise people to put money they can afford to lose. I could afford to part away with 50, so I did it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Beejay51: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

As much as you can deposit. But I advise people to put money they can afford to lose. I could afford to part away with 50, so I did it.

Please i just wanna ask, with all these pandemic stuff...is boxvalue still paying you.
Planning on starting as soon as possible, i don too postpone the stuff abeg.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by naijaman2225(m): 2:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Official2019:

DON'T. I DID LAST YEAR AND GOT NOTHING FOR MY PAINS. AVOID BOX VALUE AND BITTRENLTD. THEY WILL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Beejay51:

Please i just wanna ask, with all these pandemic stuff...is boxvalue still paying you.
Planning on starting as soon as possible, i don too postpone the stuff abeg.

Do not, at least not for now. Or else your money might be on hold without returns for a very long time (Pandemic reason). Sorry for the late response.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Beejay51: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do not, at least not for now. Or else your money might be on hold without returns for a very long time (Pandemic reason). Sorry for the late response.

It is not even registering sef. Someone said something about the sponsor id. Did you input one while registering cuz i have none.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Beejay51:

It is not even registering sef. Someone said something about the sponsor id. Did you input one while registering cuz i have none.

I’m really sorry for the late responses. Presently, I have less access to my mails so I can’t answer your mails.

Like I said before, don’t register or put yourself money there as the site is non-functional for now. No, I didn’t use a sponsor ID.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Beejay51: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I’m really sorry for the late responses. Presently, I have less access to my mails so I can’t answer your mails.

Like I said before, don’t register or put yourself money there as the site is non-functional for now. No, I didn’t use a sponsor ID.

Okay thanks. One last thing please, do you know of any other investment someone can make at this period?
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by ReppingLocals(f): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Here's is new T-R-A-D-I-N-G Group for All.
We're dedicating this platform to help People who need it. It's not for everybody especially those who claim to know all in the Financial Markets.

Join us on Tele-gram via Group handle in "Attached" photo

------"----"-----
�More Info Contact Join Tele-gram via Group handle in "Attached" photo
—--''-----''-----

Check Signature for TELE-GRAM GROUP HANDLE LINK

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Beejay51:

Okay thanks. One last thing please, do you know of any other investment someone can make at this period?

Forex is really paying now, and Binary options.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Obaman12: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Forex is really paying now, and Binary options.

Uyai, do u also trade on forex?
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Obaman12:

Uyai, do u also trade on forex?

Yes, I do.
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Beejay51: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I do.

Oh wow. That`s sweet.
Can you direct me to where you learnt please?

Pardon me, I have another question. Lol.
I heard forex is really paying now, do you know any "reliable" trading organization where you can invest to get certain percentages back?
Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by Obaman12: 12:15am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I do.

Mbok nkor aya put through nah??

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Applied For Fed Govt 300,000 Housing Units? / FREE Plots for fast investors Behind Shoprite Sangotedo (valid while stock last) / Come In Here, See The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.