Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban (40341 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need / Italian Club, Palermo Sold For 10 Euros To London Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Greatfullheart: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2020
JosephXavier:
We are talking about 100 million Nair here. You no even ask how many people Don chop breakfast, and you wan carry 100m go dash FIFA make dem pity you for your corrupt act. Oga go Onitsha go rent shop dey sell boutique their abeg
pity For Your Brother NA

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by omeddy: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Did you take the bribe? Tell us... What if you took bribes and they have the video evidence. You cant win.. Please Sir, no need to appeal if you took bribes. Fifa was involved in bribery scandal some years back...

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Greatfullheart: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2020
I've Tried this Is All I Can Afford.

5 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Irore: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
azpekuliar:
If you ask me, I think he just needs this money to set himself up for the rest of his life with a career outside off
football. He is not going to put up any serious defense at CAS. Word on the street is that the evidence against him is quite damning.
Disgrace. The reason you hardly find Nigerians among FIFA officials. Corruption with impunity. I do not judge you broda but it's the Nigeria of today.It's a pity. God will provide for you according to His riches in glory.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by omeddy: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
They cant leave Fifa because Kwaruption is sweet... Dan baraoba sege...

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by backbone503(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Someone should advise this runs man not to waste such amount on appealing the ban.

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Baroba(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
He should have thought of the ban when he was collecting bribe from young Nigerian players..I have no sympathy for this crook..

5 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Fourwinds: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
pennywys:
He needs help
i need help too oooo

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by soberdrunk(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Greatfullheart:
I've Tried this Is All I Can Afford.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin u people will not kill me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Karleb(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2020
When you had money how many nigerians did you help?

How many did you help with the bribes you collected before getting caught?

Siasia should go and sleep abeg!

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by richPHAROAH: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2020
do you know your useless match fixing cost people billions. we will appeal your life imprisonment.
typical nigeran idiot. they commit crimes and still scream god. god punish u there

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2020
What's the bank account details? me can still give N1000..
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by mechanics(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Eyah, I really feel for him.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Just2endowed2(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2020
lets help our own
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by ogmask: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2020
Too many kids on nairaland nowadays. If you can't help him just keep quiet and allow those who can assist do so. Those of u asking if he must clear his name you need to understand that an injustice to one is an injustice to all. Who knows the next target or who this case will deny an opportunity in future if not properly handled now. #helpsiasia

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by West2019(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2020
this man need to be arrested scammer ,u need 410,000* 250,000. to appeals in a case .this money never reach to build Estate .

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by tellwisdom: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Stupid man, shey we follow u chop the football money ni?

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2020
250k is the annual budget of some States in the north and south east. Bro. Samson, you better go for another career and leave futball alone....even though I have the money, I will not give you.... because there are hunger in the land. It's better to use the money for social infrastructure , educate the children of the poor masses and provide adequate tools for security than to give the money to almighty FIFA on your behalf.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by dominique(f): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2020
For someone that has coached different players at different levels have no one turn up for him when he was in a financial crisis speaks volumes about the type of person he is. Even before the FIFA ban, we've been hearing unpalatable stories about him collecting bribes from national team hopefuls. His selection was never based on merit but on the highest bidder, little wonder his under 17 team had one of the worst outings in recent history. Lord knows if I'm one of the 200k Nigerians to donate N500 for him, I'd rather add N500 to it and buy myself a jumbo sharwarma than donate towards such a useless cause.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by jabberjawz: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2020
This just shows we have so many bitter people in Nigeria....they rejoice @ someone's downfall......evil comments from evil people..... that's why the country cannot progress....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Moikiitos: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
hotmediatv:
Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia filmed a video pleading with well-meaning Nigerians to donate 250,000 euros.

The former football striker was banned for life from participating in all football match by the world football governing body, FIFA in 2019 after he was found guilty of accepting bribes in order to manipulate matches.

Reacting to this, the former Nigeria coach filed an appeal with FIFA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the life ban.

Siasia decided to reach out to Nigerians to help him raise funds so he can be able to defend himself and hopefully overturn the lifetime ban placed on him by the world football governing body.

In the short video, the former Nigeria coach said;

“Good day Nigerians, my name is Samson Siasia. I am coming to you at a very difficult time in my life and career. I need to raise the sum of 250,000 euros. That’s a lot of money. So l am appealing to all well-meaning Nigerians, the sports-loving Nigerians to come to my aid for me to use these funds to defend myself against FIFA. We have this calculation, if 200,000 people can give 500 naira each, we could be able to reach our target. I wanna thank you as you do this. God bless you”.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN0sawC7gq8

How much have yourself raised from that sum of 250000 Euros? I am interested to know before you know...

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Dpharisee: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
kjhova:
Nigerians are indeed a most callous set of people going by the comments above!

You know the part of the country most of the commenters come from, they want everyone to join Amotekun but won't help a fellow citizen to clear himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Indispensable85(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Who cares about a FIFA ban with 250k Euro in the bank?
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by odinga1of: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Samson SiaSia couldn't raise such amount? Na wa o

This guy is so corrupt, he collects money to feature you in National clolouc, na all the footballers have abandon him
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Bigsteveg(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nukilia:
Leave it for God! Let's donate that money for those with health conditions undecided

cheesy cheesy chai, you wicked

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Youngkingjaey1: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Samson Send Me Your Account Number Please
How much u wan send
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Faceville: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
A ban for life means that FIFA must have enough evidence to back it up. You think it's Nigeria that you can go free as a corrupt fool? If this guy was a politician he would be celebrated by so many in Nigeria. As for me you deserve life in prison.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Bigflamie(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Most Nigerians are wicked. See the kinda comments they are dishing out against him.

Gosh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by hebronwebs(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
I would like say 3 things about Samson saisai life ban.

that if indeed Samson committed this crime as FIFA claims he wouldn't be appealed it. If you remember many FIFA Officials who took bribes are serving their live ban from football some they appealed while others never appealed or challenged FIFA about it.

But some who got banned tried to appeal the case and failed and Lost their appeal case

Example

Former FIFA President

Sepp Blatter lost his appeal at CAS against 6-year FIFA

UEFA president

Michel Platini loses Cas appeal against 90-day suspension from Fifa

If Samson siasia is indeed innocent and if appealed the ban and wins what will we all say then

Efcc hasn't invited him to appear at the anti corruption commission office or investigating the matter

Finally if he took the match fixing money why is he apparently asking Nigerians for help he should be well off Rich by now

Let's wait the outcome of the appeal between Samson siasia and FIFA and we can give a more conclusive answer from CAS ruling.

We remain neutral in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by ensamy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Who him help when he was making money in Europe and super eagles. Let him go and farm. shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Or sell any of his properties.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by homirefacuny(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
From the same citizens our stupid politicians are giving hard times ,Abeg just go and meet your colleagues ......
Lol mad o cheesy grin
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Afodot0022(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
u dey do calculation untop my money. say 500 from 200,000 people. con chuke hand inside my pocket na

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History / Nigerian Players That Flopped After Being Hyped Into The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.