Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (34058 Views)

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Governors Back SARS Ban / APC Crisis: 13 Governors Back NWC, 7 Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by AtikuNetwork: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Lostz:
no other tribe in Nigeria are invading, killing, raping and maiming innocent Nigerians. a few good apples does not mean you guys are less evil. don't pretend to love the South

Some igbo youths recently kidnapped and killed an igbo billionaire in Lagos and chopped him into pieces because of money, tell me how are they different from those murderous Fulani herdsmen? Is that enough reason to call all igbos criminal murderers?

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Malcolm123: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

If I say I am Fulani, will you kill me because of that? Why are you so hateful of Fulanis? Igbos and Yoruba also commit crimes and even murder each other, but you people don't use that to condemn all yoruba and ibo. Atiku is a Fulani and he is loved by most Nigerians. Fulani are human beings like you stop the hate.

oga no waste your tym ...on top ppl lyk dat jhoor
hatred don eat deep into their cell....everybody is an enemy to Dem ...everybody na coward because dey ar using their senses

na their sense allow Dem to waste 3 millions lives of their family ....a majority tribe been treated lyk second hand citizen for FG policy just because of their useless hatred

even if atiku becomes president today...I can tell u boldly na north go enjoy pass after dat na SW...
very clueless ppl....u hate a particular tribe yet you keep on flooding their major cities ...y no stay for your potopoto region

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2020
I believe the Yoruba ethnic group, should support Tinubu. Why is that so?

His statements are politically inclined and they are been said to gain support from the northerners.

If he can gain the majority support of the northerners as regard his political ambition, even if he has to be an ass licker for now, the southerns are good to go.

By the time he becomes president, he won't do such again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by CrimeKsmart: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

If I say I am Fulani, will you kill me because of that? Why are you so hateful of Fulanis? Igbos and Yoruba also commit crimes and even murder each other, but you people don't use that to condemn all yoruba and ibo. Atiku is a Fulani and he is loved by most Nigerians. Fulani are human beings like you stop the hate.
Pls stop replying the guy. Igbos are born to hate naturally... Just ignore him

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by don4real18(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Peculiarities of each state so that he will be able to control the one for Lagos.
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Kay25(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Let tinubu be supporting the hausas till tomorrow he will still not be the president...
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by selemempe: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Look here selempempe. If Nigeria must break it has to do so without bloodshed. Tell all your southern senators and representatives at the national assembly to move motions at the assembly to bring it about. Since they are the representative of the people there. That is the way to go about it. Not by shouting ipob, OPC, and other nonsenses over social media. Ojukwu had the best chance to break Nigeria through war and we all saw the result. If Nigeria must break it should be done by consensus. But it looks like most southerners are truly not in support of breakup or ese their representatives know what to do.
smart words from the mouth of a Northerner. How will our representatives push it when the north has more senators and representatives?

Who will push when we have seen how the fg reacts at such things with high handedness.

War is the only way Nigeria Can breakup... because the north has made peaceful change impossible...and that war will come soon if the north keeps acting like they own Nigeria
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Yebosola(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I am not Yoruba and I will vote Atiku before I vote Tinubu. But if Atiku is not on the ticket I will vote Tinubu ahead of any other person. Why? Because he is wise, tactical, strategic, and detribalized. Nigeria does not need an ethnic jingoist as president. If Atiku was an ethnic jingoist like Buhari he won't have the kind of support he has all over. If you don't vote for Tinubu if he runs for president, there are millions of Yorubas and other detribalized Nigerians that will vote for him.

All of you calling for blood and war with your inciting rhetoric need to check yourselves. You are enemies of Nigeria. Are you ready to fight a war over Amotekun? Regardless, all wars will still end up at the negotiating table after countless lives have been lost unnecessarily. The man is calling for a peaceful resolution to the crisis of Amotekun. I don't support killer fulani herdsmen but if Nigeria must remain one then we must all learn to respect and accommodate each other. No ethnic jingoist can ever be allowed to rule Nigeria, and Tinubu has proved with his press release that he wants peace for all Nigerians while standing with his people.

Your head they there!!! Useless myopic people want to use Tinubu to launch themselves back to political space,the JAGABAN is wiser than them million times, Tinubu silent is wahala,now the man had release his comments, is now a nightmare to them.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Some igbo youths recently kidnapped and killed an igbo billionaire in Lagos and chopped him into pieces because of money, tell me how are they different from those murderous Fulani herdsmen? Is that enough reason to call all igbos criminal murderers?
it will be enough reason if majority of Igbo's are criminals.

look at the numbers of people you guys kill monthly all over Nigeria. you guys just killed your own brother who is CAN chairman from adamawa because of common religious difference . you guys are bloodthirsty and kill for the smallest of reasons.

the terrorist organization you guys form all over Nigeria is costing us life of innocent soldiers and billions daily

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by shaqhead: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2020
LegendHero:
“The governors commended the former Lagos State governor and promised to look into the issues he raised “

Nice one. Tinubu spoke like an elder statesman and offered solutions on how to make Amotekun stand the test of time. He would be meeting with Akeredolu soon like he opined.

Like Femi Falana rightly said, the SW governors should hastily legalize Amotekun and proceed to commence operations once and for all.

The Yorubas should set our eyes on the target and stop being distracted by the usual vituperation on the media space which brings nothing meaningful but tension.

The response of the Yorubas should be actions rather than shouting online. Agba to lomi ninu kin pariwo

Amotekun is here to stay!

Gbam! Youve said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by eldeens: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2020
If Amotekun failed tomorrow (God forbid) but eventually it does you all will remember that you have been advised,

Its easy to Kickstart but sustainability is the major task, starting from the

leadership: who will head Amotekun, each state will want to be the head, and once you have a bad head at the start up that's the downfall of Amotekun.

Recruitment: some states will be marginalized

Police and other agency: there will never be a synergy between the two, go and ask Civil Defense Corps, the later is still finding it difficult then who is Amotekun,

State Governors and Financing: out current state governors that they so wicked, to pay salaries and pensions become the hardest thing to do, funding Amotekun will be a problem to some state, with time some states will begin to pull out, and this will crash the program, curbing security and maintaining it gulp alot of funds, and southwest governors should not even think they will get a bailout from FG, this will cause uproar from the other region. Southwest governors will have to go sourcing for extra fund to support Amotekun.

Corruption: when the leadership is full with hungry lions then the downfall of Amotekun is certain. This will radiate down to the lowest officer.

My take:
Let the Amotekun be controlled at the grassroots, that's by state just as Tinubu and IBB spelt out or else Amotekun is dead before arrival, that's the honest truth take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Malcolm123:

oga no waste your tym ...on top ppl lyk dat jhoor
hatred don eat deep into their cell....everybody is an enemy to Dem ...everybody na coward because dey ar using their senses

na their sense allow Dem to waste 3 millions lives of their family ....a majority tribe been treated lyk second hand citizen for FG policy just because of their useless hatred

even if atiku becomes president today...I can tell u boldly na north go enjoy pass after dat na SW...
very clueless ppl....u hate a particular tribe yet you keep on flooding their major cities ...y no stay for your potopoto region
north always enjoy poverty and blood shed as usual. there will be no peace for devilish people
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by AtikuNetwork: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Lostz:
it will be enough reason if majority of Igbo's are criminals.

look at the numbers of people you guys kill monthly all over Nigeria. you guys just killed your own brother who is CAN chairman from adamawa because of common religious difference . you guys are bloodthirsty and kill for the smallest of reasons.

the terrorist organization you guys form all over Nigeria is costing us life of innocent soldiers and billions daily

My brother stop your misrepresentation. When last did a Fulani kill somebody in your state? This month alone I am sure an igbo man has killed a fellow igbo in your state while no life has been lost by a Fulani in your state. Stop this ethnic profiling. Igbos have criminals doing all kinds of crimes in both Nigeria and overseas, yet you don't see Fulani people on social media accusing them the way you are doing. Stop this hatred please.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Babaalawo: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2020
He has actually said nothing.
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

My brother stop your misrepresentation. When last did a Fulani kill somebody in your state? This month alone I am sure an igbo man has killed a fellow igbo in your state while no life has been lost by a Fulani in your state. Stop this ethnic profiling. Igbos have criminals doing all kinds of crimes in both Nigeria and overseas, yet you don't see Fulani people on social media accusing them the way you are doing. Stop this hatred please.
you guys just assume anyone who point out the evil nature of Fulani is Igbo?

people life and farms were destroyed by Fulani in my state. Igbo's that comes to my state don't go around raping, killing and maiming innocent people.

anyone who see a Fulani herdsman in a lonely area is always afraid. that should tell you how evil you guys have become.

look at the amount of life you guys cost us daily from your Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Demol4trillions(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Nathdoug201:
So yoruba muslims what's your take on amotekun...
Do you still want to leak your fulani masters asses or you want to fight for your region..
Lolz..
I love this

Is this foolishness or typography error? Are you saying Amotekun is for Yoruba Christians? Do not orchestrate into issue you are blunt about.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Vidyut: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
WiLdFLame:
This same Old selfish Adebanjo and his bunch of selfish thieves Afenifere sold out Our then political light MKO Abiola and took money from Abacha...No true Cerebral Omoluabis supports them.

Only Mischief Makers like the Igbos/Online IGBOs would always see any opportunity as a means to attack Our Political Leader bunch of hypocrites!!

Tinubu is very smart and very Right on this
He has raised the point most intellectual Omoluabis fear. We don’t want our Amotekun hijacked and be a shadow of itself like the NPF. So let’s do proper structuring.

[/s]
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Giftedtu: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2020
After reading Tinubu's comment yesterday within me i concluded that it lacks basis...
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Titogbanski: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2020
How you know a fake debate or distraction......it just emerges from nothing.

three weeks ago...no talk about amotekun...today the air waves are rife..

Another stage fake debate and distraction.
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by LastSurvivor11: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Noerection:
IPOB goats right now

So in all that is happening recently you still feel Igbos are ur real enemies
Some of you lots need brain analysis..
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by AtikuNetwork: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Lostz:
you guys just assume anyone who point out the evil nature of Fulani is Igbo?

people life and farms were destroyed by Fulani in my state. Igbo's that comes to my state don't go around raping, killing and maiming innocent people.

anyone who see a Fulani herdsman in a lonely area is always afraid. that should tell you how evil you guys have become.

look at the amount of life you guys cost us daily from your Boko Haram

I don't understand how you can go about with so much hatred on you. As we speak peaceful Fulani herdsmen are all over the South of Nigeria going about their business and many locals have them as tight friends, so I don't understand your own obsession with the criminal elements amongst them. If you are not igbo you would have mentioned your state. You were eager to accuse me of being Fulani earlier yet you are either trying hide or lie about your own state. Igbos needs to stop this unwholesome hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Tinubu is a real BAT. Rejected by the hausa-fulani Cabal, not trusted by his people. He should just forget about the presidency.
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Chiffy: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2020
ValCon888:
There are more than 300 tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria. Yet only 1 ethnic group amongst the 300 is complaining about Amotekun.
Only 1 out of 300.

2 actually. Fulani and Hausa
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Chiffy: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2020
Noerection:
IPOB goats right now

When you are saddled with the woes of a 1 and a half inch penis. I dont expect anything less.
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

I don't understand how you can go about with so much hatred on you. As we speak peaceful Fulani herdsmen are all over the South of Nigeria going about their business and many locals have them as tight friends, so I don't understand your own obsession with the criminal elements amongst them. If you are not igbo you would have mentioned your state. You were eager to accuse me of being Fulani earlier yet you are either trying hide or lie about your own state. Igbos needs to stop this unwholesome hatred.
I don't hide my state. my state is right there in my profile. a few good apples does not means you guys are not evil. anyone having dealings with Fulani in the South is always extra careful. no one in the South is comfortable seeing a group of Fulani moving together especially at night. they always arouse people suspicion. that is to tell you how peaceful Nigerians view you guys.

you guys have ruled this country for 40years and all you have done is ruined this country.

look at how much life and money we are losing to the useless Boko Haram you created daily

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by mutumina007: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Gov Akeredolu Commissions New Access Bank Branch In Owo, Ondo State - Investment - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5646649/gov-akeredolu-commissions-new-access#86032938
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by armadeo(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2020
This guy wants the presidency so bad!!!!!!
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by ngadaAwo: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2020
I said it before
the downfall of Amotekun will not be from the fulani nor from anybody but from the SW leaders especially those loyal to Tinubu

Relax and watch
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by AtikuNetwork: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Lostz:
I don't hide my state. my state is right there in my profile. a few good apples does not means you guys are not evil. anyone having dealings with Fulani in the South is always extra careful. no one in the South is comfortable seeing a group of Fulani moving together especially at night. they always arouse people suspicion. that is to tell you how peaceful Nigerians view you guys.

you guys have ruled this country for 40years and all you have done is ruined this country.

look at how much life and money we are losing to the useless Boko Haram you created daily

I can see that your hatred for the Fulani is skin deep. Well, good luck.
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

I can see that your hatred for the Fulani is skin deep. Well, good luck.
not hatred but stating facts. you people need to scale down on your evil so this country can move forward. we can't continue like this
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by ojuu4u(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Tinubu ....I want to eat meat, ok good morning cow..yes I prostrate.

Meanwhile the word of God says, whoever is building the city he is doing it in vain if God doesn't support him and also whoever God ordained nobody can stop him.
Re: Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu by bakescos01: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2020
Citytrend:
shocked
Back a man whose position is neither here, or there? Are people really that Confused. Maybe they should visit his comments again to have an idea of what he said.

You can't be supporting the Security outfit and be supporting the Federal government decision same time.

The last time I checked it is called hypocrisy

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
[/b]

The man Tinubu, is just being a greedy self centered man. He only care about his own political ambition. Why did it take him so long to voice out his opinion if he really cares about anybody. He can’t even send a condolence message to the CAN pastor that was murdered past 2 days. His he not in this same Lagos that Police has been harassing and killing innocent citizens? Did he say anything?

An elder is a person that will put his people first and care about every lives of his people. That man called Tinubu is really not a definition of Yoruba elder. You can call him a definition of Nigerian politician because that is the only thing he represent. I see the way some foolishly follow him and he keep enriching himself and giving them peanut to live a life of slave. I pray people get sense and start knowing that there lives lies on there own hand and not any Nigerian politician. Most have gone rogue and VERY selfish and GREEDY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm / Buhari Commissions New Customs Headquarters In Abuja / Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.