Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS (1201 Views)

What He Ordered Vs What I Delivered, Rate My Handwork / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2020
According to eyewitness, a man revealed the bag that was delivered to his friend yesterday after ordered for a different bag.

See More Photos HERE

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by JeffreyD1(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2020
No difference

Put something inside the bags first and stand it let's see

7 Likes

Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by donstan18: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Lies!!!

Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Same bag, different colour.

Frankly, what he got is far better than what he ordered, but, like we all know, human wants are insatiable.

1 Like

Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by daddytime(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2020
Make e load garri put na

1 Like

Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2020
daddytime:
Make e load garri put na
You say shocked grin
Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by Skyfornia(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
I see nothing different except the colours
Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Put something inside the bags first and stand it let's see

It won't stand.
I ordered for this same bag color black November last year and I picked it myself at Ogudu. I was shocked to see that the bag was different from what was in the photo. With pain in my heart, I paid for the bag because I love keeping to my words. I don't price market if I don't have money to buy...
I already told her on phone I am buying it believing it's what I saw in the photo. On my from school I stopped by to pick the bag.
As soon as I paid, I deleted her number right away. I had saved her number thinking she will supply me bags because I see the beautiful bags photos on her timeline. I deleted her number sharply.
Moral of my experience- APPEARANCE is different from REALITY.
The bag is small compared to what is in the photo advertised. The bag no strong. Just in 4 days, the hand cut, the pins removed... My Akube bags better pass am by far!
The other middle one got lost in church...

1 Like

Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by JeffreyD1(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

It won't stand.
I ordered for this same bag color black November last year and I picked it myself at Ogudu. I was shocked to see that the bag was different from what was in the photo. With pain in my heart, I paid for the bag because I love keeping to my words. I don't price market if I don't have money to buy...
I already told her on phone I am buying it believing it's what I saw in the photo. On my from school I stopped by to pick the bag.
As soon as I paid, I deleted her number right away. I had saved her number thinking she will supply me bags because I see the beautiful bags photos on her timeline. I deleted her number sharply.
The bag is small compared to what is in the photo advertised. The bag no strong. Just in 4 days, the hand cut, the pins removed... My Akube bags better pass am by far!

grin

Sorry

1 Like

Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

It won't stand.
Sorry about the experience..
Re: See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2020
dumo1:

Sorry about the experience..

Kosi wahala Sir

(1) (Reply)

55 Trending And Stunning Latest Ankara Long Gowns Styles 2020 For Ladies(updated / empty / Potential Models/models Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.