Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 (143888 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Isaatin72: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Can someone write before his/her time scheduled
Trillwest:
Thanks for the info!! But please how was it generally, easier or harder than the first one and is it the same format? Thanks please will wait for ur reply... best of luck...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Cousiim: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Isaatin72:
Can someone write before his/her time scheduled

Yes if u get there before your time and the set for that time are not up to 20!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Isaatin72: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2020
Okay... please what are the times
Cousiim:

Yes if u get there before your time and the set for that time are not up to 20!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chosen222: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Cousiim:
thanks

Easier than the first test!

Please I will like to know the format of the exam.

The numerical: was the format like the previous one we did, like questions involving chart and table, etc.

The verbal: was it still reading comprehension or something entirely.

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chosen222:

Please I will like to know the format of the exam.

The numerical: was the format like the previous one we did, like questions involving chart and table, etc.

The verbal: was it still reading comprehension or something entirely.

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

The mail that was sent..... if I am not mistaken they said the test will be similar to the one we wrote in the first stage. So yes it will still be tables and charts e.t.c but it will be a different chart or a different table, yes it will still be comprehension but it will be different comprehensions. The key word here is SIMILAR not IDENTICAL so don't expect to see past questions or questions you solved during your test. I hope you understand now.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Trillwest: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
I mean why are we suddenly quite and calm on this group... The test started yesterday yea, and I expect each and everyone to share and put up their experiences here!! Why are we hoarding informations that will benefit sets and generations after us... I seriously don’t understand. Whatever we have read from previous trend was put there by someone. If they withheld those information I don’t think we will have clues as to how to prepare!! Well is a true reflection of maturity...But for posterity sake.. let’s air our experiences... this trend has been somewhat cold and is not good enough... I mean I’m not telling u to come here and give test questions but air your experience... thanks and for everyone writing best of luck..

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trillwest:
I mean why are we suddenly quite and calm on this group... The test started yesterday yea, and I expect each and everyone to share and put up their experiences here!! Why are we hoarding informations that will benefit sets and generations after us... I seriously don’t understand. Whatever we have read from previous trend was put there by someone. If they withheld those information I don’t think we will have clues as to how to prepare!! Well is a true reflection of maturity...But for posterity sake.. let’s air our experiences... this trend has been somewhat cold and is not good enough... I mean I’m not telling u to come here and give test questions but air your experience... thanks and for everyone writing best of luck..

I concur with you.

Come on guys spill out this information.
What are we to expect or the nature of the questions.

We are all helping ourselves in this group and especially for future candidate.

Let enjoy the moment and document the experiences as it come real time. Please share this relevant information.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trillwest:

You are totally right.... I just wish people will share their experiences honestly.... no one is asking you to tell us what your questions were.... just tell us your expectations and experience simple..... anyway let me go and continue my movie, I wish us all good luck and success mail

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sleydking(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trillwest:
Exactly my thoughts....
As soon as the test commenced yesterday, everywhere suddenly became extremely quiet....
Nobody wants to share their experiences....
It’s really not cool....

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
I wrote yesterday and it all began with document verification.
The test proper was made up of two sections. Verbal and numericals.
Numericals-10 questions for 15 mins. You will be given non-scientific calculator, pen and a piece of paper. The questions were almost on the same difficulty level as the online test but time will fly because non of the questions were repeated. You will be seeing new questions and so it could take more time to reason them out. You just have to be fast because I got a couple of time wasting questions.
The verbal was 18 questions for 11 mins. No repeated questions and unlike the online test where about three questions follow a passage, a passage will be followed by one question and after about 4 passages , you will see questions of the first passage.
That was my experience and wish you guys best of luck.

8 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
lonewolf20:
Numericals-10 questions for 15 mins. You will be given non-scientific calculator, pen and a piece of paper. The questions were almost on the same difficulty level as the online test but time will fly because non of the questions were repeated. You will be seeing new questions and so it could take more time to reason them out. You just have to be fast because I got a couple of time wasting questions.
The verbal was 18 questions for 11 mins. No repeated questions and unlike the online test where about three questions follow a passage, a passage will be followed by one question and after about 4 passages , you will see questions of the first passage.

Thank you. Wishing you best of luck too.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sleydking(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
lonewolf20:
Thanks for the info....
Wish you success too....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 2:05am On Mar 18, 2020
Trillwest:
Thanks for the info!! But please how was it generally, easier or harder than the first one and is it the same format? Thanks please will wait for ur reply... best of luck...

Well for me it was harder because the time was too short to answer the questions properly.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Omotoladee: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
i wrote my test yesterday,and we did verification of documents before going in .as soon as you get into the test room,we have laptops and your name on each laptop with a pen,paper and scientific calculator.
11 mins for the maths which was 10 questions and mind you they did not repeat any question,bar chat and table format,and also 15 mins or so for the verbal ,also comprehension .the time was running pretty fast so you have to be extremely fast.
you can also go there and write before your scheduled date if you wish to because a guy was scheduled for 24th and he was able to write yesterday.
so after the test we will still do job match and also interview .
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chosen222: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omotoladee:
i wrote my test yesterday,and we did verification of documents before going in .as soon as you get into the test room,we have laptops and your name on each laptop with a pen,paper and scientific calculator.
11 mins for the maths which was 10 questions and mind you they did not repeat any question,bar chat and table format,and also 15 mins or so for the verbal ,also comprehension .the time was running pretty fast so you have to be extremely fast.
you can also go there and write before your scheduled date if you wish to because a guy was scheduled for 24th and he was able to write yesterday.
so after the test we will still do job match and also interview .

If I knew one can write before his/her slated day, I would have prepared to write today then. Is there anything one needs to do for him/her to write earlier than the slated day.

Thanks in anticipation of your respond
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Omotoladee: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
you will just go there and tell them you wish to write earlier than your stated date.All they need is to get your name and then input it with the records of those writing that time.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Trillwest: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please amongst those that have written, has anyone with surname starting with letter O written his or her verification test?... please help
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Please is verification still going on?
This one that Corona virus is in Lagos.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by iamwok: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Trillwest:
Please amongst those that have written, has anyone with surname starting with letter O written his or her verification test?... please help

Yeah.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Download Deloitte Past Questions and Answers from the link in my signature directly under this post.

And also check links to join the WhatsApp and Telegram groups.

Goodluck all

If you also need Sterling bank past question, follow the link then search for Sterling... You will see how to get the Materials too
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Hamzeez: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys ......
I took my test today hmmm.... how was it?
We do am
My advice for those that are yet to write is that they should prepare their self better for the challenge as non of the questions or passages e were repeated and time was like ✈️✈️

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Trillwest: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
iamwok:

Yeah.
Ok thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by hustla(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hi all

Are they still calling new people for the tests?

What are the requirements?

I would like someone to apply

Please help!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by eureka01: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2020
hustla:
Hi all

Are they still calling new people for the tests?

What are the requirements?

I would like someone to apply

Please help!

You mean new invites? No. If you've not been invited by this time, it's safe assume you were not successful.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by hustla(m): 5:34am On Mar 20, 2020
eureka01:

You mean new invites? No. If you've not been invited by this time, it's safe assume you were not successful.

Yet to apply at all
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
This place is quiet again anyways please who is writing next week ooo
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Tunedo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Writing 25th
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Trillwest: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
ToHLz:
This place is quiet again anyways please who is writing next week ooo
what date next week?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Trillwest: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
I just hope and pray that this Coronavirus issue doesn’t affect the test oo!!!! Meanwhile did anyone write verification testing today?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trillwest:
what date next week?

Mine is 26th
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tunedo:
Writing 25th

A day before mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.