Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch (4090 Views)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Video: Yoruba Man In New York Supports IPOB. Says Beat All Regardless Of Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Hillsong34: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2020
grin angry shocked cool tongue
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
Will yorubas keep their part in the agreement.

I doubt.
Well... You have to give it a try. It's time our generation take over the narrative instead of wasting our time fighting another man's war. You seem to agree to his proposal which is a very good sign. What you doubt is sincerity. Well, I believe that itself can be worked on as when two rivers meet, it's either they converge and flow stronger or they dry up
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
mbos:

igbos or any other Biafran tribe cannot partner with you inconsistent fellows . go your way . the party is over. back stabbers
You should be intelligent to know that we have both been foolish. Stop holding on to grudges past. Let's chat a new way forward for ourselves and our generations coming
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
masterflowx:

Asiwaju's stand on Amotekun in one picture... grin
Lolzzzzzzz no be small thing oooooooo

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by ludd2018: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
FrLukas:
Biafra is the answer but be careful what you wish on yourselves.

Kanu's Biafra? I don't think so.

O boy take back sit . If is not kanu who else ? U 're not current . No body 'll ever match Nk in SS n SE
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
That doesn't change the fact that you yorubas and Hausafulanis are always together in fight against Igbos.

Why do you think we will come together with you.

People that drives joy
in Igbos pain.

I remember how happy you guys were when nigeria army were Killing UNARMED Igbo youths protest.
Oga forget what's past. The dude is thinking of the way forward
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are forgetting something, the Northern factor. Restructuring is a constitutional matter that requires two thirds majority to achieve. Unless the North agrees to it, it is impossible to get two thirds
Story. If they see the resolve of the south, they'll have no choice
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Oga forget what's past. The dude is thinking of the way forward
How can i forget the past.

Afonjas are deceivers,because it concern them the remember south unity,
if eventually they get what they want,they will turn to tiger,telling you how sophisticated they are.how they get everything they want.how other south do not know to play politics.

Then they will join north to oppose other southern Agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
How can i forget the past.

Afonjas are deceivers,because it concern them the remember south unity,
if eventually they get what they want,they will turn to tiger,telling you how sophisticated they are.how they get everything they want.how other south do not know to play politics.

Then they will join north to oppose other southern Agenda.

But you'll agree this agenda of restructuring/referendum is mutual. If it is, why not come together to give it a try.
You're actually playing into the hands of Miyetti Allah who is already speaking up for Igbo all of a sudden in Yoruba land. It's time we become wise to the divide and rule mentality of this people
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by MikeBetty(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
masterflowx:

Asiwaju's stand on Amotekun in one picture... grin
Chai, U Wukedooo, Even Tinubu Will Agree With You When He Sees That Antelop.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Taba21: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
mbos:
Sunday Nwakanma, Umuahia

Traditional rulers from the South-East and the South-South geopolitical zones have said current developments in Nigeria have made Biafra an inevitable option for the people of the zones.

The monarchs said this when they visited the Afaraukwu Umuahia country home of the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to condole with the family over the death of Kanu’s parents.

According to the monarchs, the people of the South-East and South-South have been made the targets and victims of bad government’s policies and misrule.

While pledging their support for the struggles towards the actualisation of the sovereign state of Biafra, the monarchs called on the people of the zones to join the struggle, saying Nigeria no longer held the hope for anyone from the eastern region.

They particularly urged the political elite to stop attacking Kanu but synergise with him towards the peaceful restoration of Biafra, pointing out that restoration of Biafra did not require another war but sustained peaceful agitation and unity of purpose.

The monarchs appealed to the United Nations, the United States and the international community to prevail on Nigerian leaders to stop the wickedness perpetrated against the people of the region by the cabal at the centre.

Spokesman for the monarchs, Gideon Ejike, said every prediction by Kanu about Nigeria had come to reality, thus confirming that Nigeria had no plans but perpetual enslavement of the regions.

Eze Ifeanyichukwu Okeke of Ekwulobia in Anambra State said, “Nigeria has expired and can no longer bind together as a united entity.”

The king of Alumili, the Ohazurumee VIII, HRM Onyenweal Igwuocha, condemned the Federal Government for treating the people of the old Eastern Region, particularly Ndigbo, as conquered slaves.

He said, “We are here today to tell the nation that what we need is our nation because the nation is already before us. We are not Hausa, we are not Arewa, not Oduduwa and we cannot be them.

“So, you don’t force water and oil to be together. We cannot be together. So, I want the whole world and all the world power to listen and hear us.

READ ALSO: Why we placed Nigeria on watch list –US

“We can’t live together. We have been living for over 500 years and that is the reason the Ezes, the real owners of Biafra, land have stood up and said enough is enough! This thing has to stop and what we need is Biafra!”

The Public Relations Officer of the Council of Ndieze in Biafraland, HRM Eze Nnamdi Ochor, praised Kanu for his uncommon sacrifices towards the restoration of Biafra, which, according to him, are the reasons he lost both parents at the same time.

He added that Kanu’s highwired international diplomatic consultations and other strategic efforts would make Biafra restoration a reality sooner than expected.

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.
https://punchng.com/current-developments-make-biafra-inevitable-south-east-south-south-monarchs/

Why are this bastard migrants killing themselves attaching Delta, with Igbo's with their everyday fake Igbo's monarchs. later they start shouting massacres.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Taba21: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marine54:
NOTED !! That's the only way foreword...

Fake news anyone who told you Niger Delta, Will join Igbo's are migrants Igbo's living in the deltas region
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Taba21: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bigflamie:
Nigeria will surely disintegrate, not now but perhaps in seven to ten years later

This year Hausa Fulani will seal all the region except Niger Delta.
Finished.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Taba21: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
This is commendable.

Fake news as usual.
Let everyone carry his father's cross.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Taba21: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob Members worldwide.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

Is supported the five States of Igbo's
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
ludd2018:

O boy take back sit . If is not kanu who else ? U 're not current . No body 'll ever match Nk in SS n SE

A fugitive who's on the run can't take you to the promised land.

Ask the Biblical Moses.

Ask Mandela.

Ask Martin Luther King Jr.

They all stayed and fought.

They didn't run away.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

when was Ibos having any issue and Yorubas didnt back you, when? Fayose and Fani Kayode backed Kanu, Victor backed and fought for ojuckwu till he was killed, not once with all the crisis hapening as Yoruba man killed an Ibo man in yoruba land over any issues, in fact if i can remember it was the fulani and hausas we have being fataly hostile to

Mr Oga, you are trying too hard.

Why?

Are you currently dating or married to an Igbo girl?

Or is daddy or mommy Igbo?

The mgbeke said she doesn't wanna be associated with yours, why are you kissing ass? It's embarrassing bro. Stop it.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by meccuno: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
In as much as support the Union of the South especially the Yorubas and The Igbos. I observed so many things from the comments of the SW people both on Facebook,Twitter and here Nairaland. My conclusion is that even if I would support the unity for us to achieve the desired goals, I can Never trust a Yoruba man. There are so many inconsistent talk from their supposed leaders. No matter how angry some of them can be, you cannot discountenance the speech made by BAT and the comments that followed. Even listening to Jimi Disu gave me a glimpse of their thought process. They can Never ever be straight. Once they settle their differences with the Fulanis,be rest assured that they would start their attacks on Igbos just to show their loyalty to the North. For my Igbo people. Don't let emotions becloud your reasoning. These people are inconsistent.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by immaculatesense(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
meccuno:
In as much as support the Union of the South especially the Yorubas and The Igbos. I observed so many things from the comments of the SW people both on Facebook,Twitter and here Nairaland. My conclusion is that even if I would support the unity for us to achieve the desired goals, I can Never trust a Yoruba man. There are so many inconsistent talk from their supposed leaders. No matter how angry some of them can be, you cannot discountenance the speech made by BAT and the comments that followed. Even listening to Jimi Disu gave me a glimpse of their thought process. They can Never ever be straight. Once they settle their differences with the Fulanis,be rest assured that they would start their attacks on Igbos just to show their loyalty to the North. For my Igbo people. Don't let emotions becloud your reasoning. These people are inconsistent.
so,ur happy now...well done...analyst and study machine...we Yoruba are wise...if u like don't trust us...we never lose a war before...we add sense to everytin we do
.u pple shud learn ooo instead of hate
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by franchasng: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
meccuno:
God bless you.

A few Yorubas maybe straight and sound in reasoning but majority of Yorubas are not consistent and straightforward which makes it dangerous to join force with them in any fight because they will jump ship when heat gets hotter.

Once Buhari finds a way to pacify them by allowing Amotekun operate partially or with some Buhari controlled restrictions and clause, you will see the Yorubas make a U-turn and start to attack Igbos again to show Hausa-Fulanis their full support and loyalty to the caliphate

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by LZAA: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
meccuno:
Especially ebenezar2020 and Afamed
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Bighead9: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Igbo's should continue to dream on.

The South South has nothing in common with the South East. grin

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Bighead9: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob Members worldwide.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

Trash.
You Leader, Nnamdi Kanu is a Coward.

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by DSoj(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Where are the monarchs?
Pictures
Names.
Titles

U mean those 4th grade hungry monarchs?
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by BabaRamota1980: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Built2last:
Is this the beginning of the end?

AMOTEKUN, MIYETTI ALLAH AND THAT CHANNELS TV OUTING

There are things I read or hear that leave me wondering whether to pause and die laughing or die crying. The yesterday's Channels TV interview where Miyetti Allah tried to cause a wedge between Ndigbo and the Yoruba is one of such things.

That a man who, in the 21st century 2020, still goes about trekking with cows all over the bushes in the country, sleeps (as in have sexual intercourse) with those cows as we've seen on videos, butcher innocent men, women and children in their sleep just so these cows can graze on the ancestral land of the deceased, a man whose part of the country has the highest number of out of school children (12million), worst poverty rate, highest maternal mortality rate, highest illiteracy rate and the presence of two terrorist groups - Boko Haram and the killer herdsmen - once adjudged the deadliest and fourth deadliest terror group respectively by the Global Terror Index; plus a gang of rampaging bandits which has taken over most part of his own part of the country, a man whose terror group butchers women and children in their sleep and comes on TV to admit responsibility for the killings........ That such a man will come on National TV to use the term "primitive" on a people who had seen civilization long before his own progenitor left his mother's womb should get every reasonable person drunk with laughter. Mirthless laughter, I mean.

Let us even look at the politics of the Arewas. What is there to emulate from a people who specializes in using gory displays of violence and mindless festival of blood to acquire and wield political power?

And to prove that the tired, worn-out, out of use analogue divide and rule tactic is the only thing they are good at, he tries to divide Southern consensus in support of Amotekun by reminding Ndigbo that during the last general election, they were stopped from voting their conscience in parts of Lagos by the Yorubas. He would have been right except he was wrong. The Yorubas never stopped Ndigbo from voting in any part of Lagos. It was Bola Tinubu and his APC thugs who stopped Ndigbo from voting in some part of Lagos. Tinubu is an individual Yoruba politician whose action CANNOT be blamed on the Yorubas. So the Miyetti Allah man should look for another card to play. This one don fail yakata.

Again, he reminds Ndigbo that a certain Yoruba Oba threatened to drown them in the Lagoon. True, he was right. The Oba made the threat which of course, wasn't carried out. Now let us assume that threat was made against Ndigbo by an assistant to an assistant to an Emir, would it have ended up an empty threat Your guess is as good as mine.

We know the people who have value for human lives and we know those who are deaf, dumb and blind to the sanctity of human lives. We know the people who started spilling our blood for as far back as 1945 when Nigeria hasn't even gained her independence and has continued up to this moment.

Now, let us even come down to the main topic; AMOTEKUN.

Below are some questions that not only require but demand answers:

Why is the Arewa North jittery that a section of the country has decided to set up an unarmed intelligence gathering regional security outfit? Why is the govt using Miyetti Allah as front to oppose Amotekun? Is this a confirmation that this group whose members are responsible for the death of thousands of innocent Nigeria is the militia wing of the Buhari led govt? Why does Channel TV keep inviting Miyetti Allah - a fulani group - to come and discuss Amotekun - a Yoruba Regional Security?

I do not have answer to any of the above questions but I do know one thing for a fact; as long as the Muhammadu Buhari govt continues to engage in an unholy intercourse with the terrorist group who butcher innocent Nigerians just so their cows can feed, as long as it is okay to have armed civilian JTF and Hisbah police in the North, as long as the Nigerian security agencies controlled by the Fulanis continue to collude with the herdsmen who kill, maim and rape innocent Nigerians and take over their land for their cows, there will continue to be AMOTEKUN, not only in the West but in the entire non-Caliphate rest of the country.

A govt that refuses to protect her citizens from a well known terror group with an ethno-religious agenda has no right to stop them from protecting themselves.

Those who think AMOTEKUN is about the Yorubas need to think again. It is about all of us. It is about our inalienable right to live as free humans without being butchered in our sleep and our lands taken over by a bunch of terrorists operating with govt sponsored impunity.

By Charles Ogbu

Good writing!
Amotekun Lives on!!

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
meccuno:
[/s] this trash you just spewed shows the size of your dumb brain which is as tiny as that of an ant
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Ikeg1: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You should be intelligent to know that we have both been foolish. Stop holding on to grudges past. Let's chat a new way forward for ourselves and our generations coming

People hold on to the past because of present actions. The Yoruba actions presently have proven more than once they are no different from their past parents thus, it’ll be extremely stupid on anyone, especially Igbos, to repeat the same mistake of our fathers. Lesson learned the first time. Let them do their own and we’ll do our own. Good luck to everybody

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Ikeg1: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Taba21:

Fake news anyone who told you Niger Delta, Will join Igbo's are migrants Igbo's living in the deltas region

So says the wannabe ND that’s Muslim and hate Christians. Dumbass, those of us from Delta are waiting for una. Come take our ancestors lands from us... we triple dare una.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Ikeg1: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
meccuno:

This is the reality of the matter. Whenever the North comes after Yoruba, automatically the need for "Southern unity" becomes the topic of the day. Whenever, they go after others, the so called "southern unity" isn't in question...all I've seen are Yorubas either mocking, supporting or even applauding the act even if it's a human rights abuse. Selfishness is a pattern with them and I honestly wish everyone start replicating them in that act. That's one of the main reason it irritates me seeing how many Igbos are in support of this Amoetukun or whatever they call it. Our people try to be selfless to people that never deserve that honor.

Also, I don't believe Southern unity is something that will ever happen. I'm sorry but there's too much division in South for such to happen. Even with this article, I pray the narrative is just Igbo territories on both region. If not, I wish IPOB listen to those of us that grew up in SS. Biafra would be a mini Nigeria with inclusion of minorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ikeg1:

People hold on to the past because of present actions. The Yoruba actions presently have proven more than once they are no different from their past parents thus, it’ll be extremely stupid on anyone, especially Igbos, to repeat the same mistake of our fathers. Lesson learned the first time. Let them do their own and we’ll do our own. Good luck to everybody
I don't know what you mean by present actions. But you have to note that just as you claim grievances so do the yorubas too.
It's only wise to put all dat aside in the interest of bigger goals.
Truth is the way Nigeria is fashioned presently, no one can get anything out of it working alone

Most especially we southerners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Guy A Prophet? (pics) / President Buhari To Attend Peace Summit In Paris / The Chosen One. Moment Oba Of Benin Presented Peter Obi A Drink In His Royal Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.