Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73193 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dbeautyy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Left Egbado College Ilaro (Now Yewa College ) 20years ago year 2000 set, still those experiences still lingers in my heart. As a boarding student in a private hostel, I still remember a lot of things including our eating timetable, nicknames, so many funny stuffs. Even though I was this easy going yet it was fun. Still remember my School Anthem, still remember my Principal's name and that of the two VPs. Remembered the day I cooked in the hostel kitchen and senior Kunle Olowode said I should bring the food to him, I ate my food o, and he told me to fetch water from the well filling up a 120litres drum all because of my own food o, eating hot food together in one pot with a bent spoon so as to scoop plenty food, reading like your entire life depends on it, it was there that I learnt reading with coffee and sometimes with Alabukun because of bit caffeine content. Alot of those stuffs can still be recalled, never underestimate the power of your mind when you are alone and you start having flash back, those were the days senior students were tall and huge with chest full of hairs like your uncle's at home, they were fearless... Now we are here all praise to JAH

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sharpwriter(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

@emboldened
Ahaa, did we attend same school??

Hmmn... I don't think so. I attended school in Ikere. I heard stories like that, and even though my school was very notorious for hooliganism, I don't think any one did that during my set and those of my seniors who were even more notorious than us.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sharpwriter(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Yes i am kiss

So Omotoyosi na Ekiti babe. That's nice to know. Ayam from south-west.

PS: O girl, run from china this time of Corona abi na Corolla virus o.... na new year we dey o cheesy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sharpwriter(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahaha, my oga u wan cast me be dat oo cheesy

Should I mention the name of the town den am sure d name I concealed is already revealed, reason being that in dat town we only had one secondary schoolgrin

And who knows, my mates, teachers might b a registered members here gringrin

Lolz. ....... hmmn; Ekiti yeye sha. There may be some of those small towns with one secondary school. We may not know which is which. May be you are talking about those ifaki-aaye side or so cheesy cheesy but I may be wrong though.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
sharpwriter:

So Omotoyosi na Ekiti babe. That's nice to know. Ayam from south-west.

PS: O girl, run from china this time of Corona abi na Corolla virus o.... na new year we dey o cheesy

Really?
Well, i'm from Ijero LGA. Ipoti Ekiti pricisely cool

I'm sure running o. Knocking at the doors of Nigeria soon.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lolz. ....... hmmn; Ekiti yeye sha. There may be some of those small towns with one secondary school. We may not know which is which. May be you are talking about those ifaki-aaye side or so cheesy cheesy but I may be wrong though.

Lol, u re wrong sir...am not from dat Local Governmentgrin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sharpwriter(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Really? Well, i'm from Ijero LGA. Ipoti Ekiti pricisely cool
Me na ilawe..... We'll be expecting you in Naija.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sharpwriter(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, u re wrong sir...am not from dat Local Governmentgrin
Lol.... You no wan talk true grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
sharpwriter:

Me na ilawe..... We'll be expecting you in Naija.

kiss kiss
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol.... You no wan talk true grin
Lol, seriously am not from ikere or its environs, am from the west
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Really?
Well, i'm from Ijero LGA. Ipoti Ekiti pricisely cool

Soo this woman/Hanty u re from ekiti?? nawa oo, oju a tunrari o, owe akalamagbo.

sharpwriter hold this woman responsible, she's from the local government area that grabbed 70% of our land as legend would have it.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Soo this woman/Hanty u re from ekiti?? nawa oo, oju a tunrari o, owe akalamagbo.

sharpwriter hold this woman responsible, she's from the local government area that grabbed 70% of our land as legend would have it.

Chai see my Ekiti brothers oo.

Grabbed your land? i no kuku know as i no live for village. Oya make una no vex edakun

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Chai see my Ekiti brothers oo.

Grabbed your land? i no kuku know as i no live for village. Oya make una no vex edakun

Ok oo, we wey live for village...sorry town, our eyes see pepper oo, e see pepper.

I saw a place where u said u would soon land naija and I am wishing u a wonderful trip back to us...
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ok oo, we wey live for village...sorry town, our eyes see pepper oo, e see pepper.

I saw a place where u said u would soon land naija and I am wishing u a wonderful trip back to us...

Eyah epele. All thesame, we thank God for your and our lives. Oluwa Seun.

Thank you very much. I really cannot wait to have my iyan ati obe egusi. Chai see as i det lick my lips
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by ABCthings: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
echobazz:
Floreat!!!
please what is floreat?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by ABCthings: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
sirusX:

Floreat bruv
Of all people to enter...na Fagboro
what is floreat?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Eyah epele. All thesame, we thank God for your and our lives. Oluwa Seun.

Thank you very much. I really cannot wait to have my iyan ati obe egusi. Chai see as i det lick my lips

At ur last statement, dont forget to tell grandma to add isapa or elegede to dat egunsi

but I tink u will like ìsápá more than elégédé

tell dem dat its iyán-ukókò dat u want oo, iyan-ukoko pàlàshà(posho) Pelu isu Aro tabi isu òkérèkété and if na isu ògòjo deédée naa lóse, and if mama see Bush meat for u, den u jam a jackpot, finally take small pamin(Emu) and sleep.

walahi am imagining the kind of dream u would have afterwards cheesy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
ABCthings:
please what is floreat?

It is a greeting used by Kings college boys. The mermaid on our logo according to history was her word "Floreat collegium" before she allowed the school to be built.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Had so many memories. Lol.

From being called in the assembly ground for running away while being flogged, to scaling the fence to buy food and nearly being caught to cheating in the exam hall during WAEC.

I look back and smile. Small, gentle but stubborn me. Can't believe I did those things.

The craziest?...... Should be when I boldly walked out of my school gate without being stopped, I had no money on me and had to trek kilometres, begged for money at a certain bus stop, got stuck in traffic and continued my trekking.

It was on a Friday, by Sunday my father bundled me back to school.

CSSL!!

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by echobazz: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
ABCthings:
please what is floreat?
That's King's College slogan for greeting.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

At ur last statement, dont forget to tell grandma to add isapa or elegede to dat egunsi

but I tink u will like ìsápá more than elégédé

tell dem dat its iyán-ukókò dat u want oo, iyan-ukoko pàlàshà(posho) Pelu isu Aro tabi isu òkérèkété and if na isu ògòjo deédée naa lóse, and if mama see Bush meat for u, den u jam a jackpot, finally take small pamin(Emu) and sleep.

walahi am imagining the kind of dream u would have afterwards cheesy

All these will make me have foodgasm oo.. The felling will definitely be heavenly. Oluwaaaa ooo! make i go pack my load abeg. Home calls

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2020
tohyorsih2:

All these will make me have foodgasm oo.. The felling will definitely be heavenly. Oluwaaaa ooo! make i go pack my load abeg. Home calls
gringringrin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by hizeeksheun(m): 4:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Hey! You all might want to check up a Book Series based on Boarding School experiences...

DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN #1.
A Nigerian Boarding School Series
Blalock Writes...

Available on *OKADABOOKS FOR FREE.*
Book Link: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/29339

SYNOPSIS:
Ayodele John had nursed plans of attending one of the best Private Colleges in Nigeria: Loyola Jesuit College but it wasn't to be as his mum had other plans. She had made up her mind that her son was going to attend the Federal Government Academy, Suleja (FedAcad) which was one of the best Government-run Schools in Nigeria.

John resumes into FedAcad and is faced by unplanned boarding school troubles ranging from assembling and sitting on the bare, cold terrazzo floor,gruesome friday labour, military-style saturday morning inspections and the worst of them all; incessant bullying from seniors and even colleagues.

Is he going to survive them?

Let me take you through a nostalgic voyage (if you did attend a Nigerian boarding school) and we'll see if and how John is going to survive such troubles.

Ooh you didn't attend one? Well, Feel the experience!!!

1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Had so many memories. Lol.

From being called in the assembly ground for running away while being flogged, to scaling the fence to buy food and nearly being caught to cheating in the exam hall during WAEC.

I look back and smile. Small, gentle but stubborn me. Can't believe I did those things.

The craziest?...... Should be when I boldly walked out of my school gate without being stopped, I had no money on me and had to trek kilometres, begged for money at a certain bus stop, got stuck in traffic and continued my trekking.

It was on a Friday, by Sunday my father bundled me back to school.

CSSL!!
Comlag (ipaja) ?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by NihiIist(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2020
Caught 2 teachers in primary school having sex. They respected me and feared me till I graduated.

In secondary school, I remember how my friend and I used to go to the dumpyard to look for used menstrual pads by girls. When I remember now , I keep wondering what we gained or were trying to achieve. Guess we were just doing an unintentional survey on the amount of girls that have started their period.

Once caught two students aving sex in the toilet out of panic and to keep my mouth shut, the girl asked me if I was gonna enter set. For fear of being caught I declined make e no go be my own turn when I dey do my own dem go con nab man pikin.

There was this teacher that hated me for no reason. He always targeted me, only God know weytin I bin do the guy . He just hated me to death sha. One day as usual he picked on me and started hitting me. The guy no even use cane, he dey fight me like say na him fellow man he dey fight, blow and punches. I decided I have had enough when I returned the punches and started hitting my own back. As expected he reported me to the school authority an turned the whole case upside down claiming I beat him up for no reason. I served a very lengthy suspension. On the day of our graduation I told him if me and am jam anywhere for this life he go regret .

In boarding school, sex was rampant and cheap. Whenever boys for class gather dey gist about the latest girl dem don nack, virgin me go just siddon for one corner dey look like mumu coz I gat no story to tell.

Also, I was very hot tempered in secondary school. I was skinny and had no strength but still I was extremely aggressive. I remember pouring hot pap on my friend coz he was pissing me off in the dining hall. I also remember slapping a junior student to the extent that all my fingers showed on his cheek. I felt bitter about my actions.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by DanZubair(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Taku555:
Are you from Tangaza or Wamakko?
No.
I am from Sokoto East, Sabon Birni
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by DanZubair(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2020
Taku555:
Are you from Tangaza or Wamakko?
No,
I am from Sokoto east,Sabon Birni
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Jamahyel(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mine was in ss2 then. I attented a catholic boarding school and as at then the only gals were in ss2 and ss3 bcoa the school had plans of making it a only boys school so they didnt admit any girls again. It happend that anytime we eat in the cafeteria students throw their plates anyhow, and so we wer warned not to do that. On that fateful day i finished eating i threw my plate away and unknown to me the seminarian was standing behind me. As i stood up to go i jst turned and lo and behold he was watching me. Come here he said. The nxt tin was a resounding dirty slap on my face.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Jamahyel(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
In my ss3 we were told not to defecate in the bush as students were used to doing it. My school was loacted in a bush so there was enough space for evryone to ease themselves. We didnt knw dat security have been mounted to catch anybody entering the bush. So, during the night prep i and 4 of my friends went to shit around 8: 30 and we wer apprehended. I was in ss3 den. We wer paraded from class to class on our boxers starting from jss1 to ss3 class, and emergency gathering was called for which we were flooged before students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Comlag (ipaja) ?

Yes!!! grin

What set?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by imma2(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Pussywar:
There was this period were everyone was pretending to be filled with the holy spirit. I was still very religious and believed in all that nonsense. That night more that half the girls in my dorm were rolling on the floor, the good girl, the bad girls and all. The Christian girls were busy praying and casting out demons. Then in the general hall, the Pentecostal choir students were having their usual choir practice, one suddenly stopped and said she was seeing something. The whole school was on fire...actually "holy ghost fire" that night. Someone even told us to break our mirrors cos the demons can live inside. Bruh, I was afraid as shit. I dont think I've ever repented like I did that day. I was running around with a bunch of girls. We'd go from the hall to the dormitory. Then I saw a figure, I panicked and told them I saw bush baby, then another one stopped and said she felt something shock her leg. We started running to the dorm. The next day everything went back to normal. That 'figure' I saw was a piece of cloth hanging on a wire. The funniest part is that, we always complained to our teachers about out experiences, they always just laughed and we felt they were ignorant or didn't care because we were not their kids. Whenever I think of my Bleep ups and all the nonsense I believed, I really just want to re-do secondary school. Lol
Did you school in cross river?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SwagPower: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
happinezz110:
The day I was use as a living theory during Biology class by (Mr Kasali) the topic then was Reproduction nd dis useless teacher drag me out nd started telling me to explain the topic to others, saying that "after all that's ur specialty, nd I kw u understand it better than others because u hv been doing it already" I was in SS2 then without any ideas of wat dis man was talking about, I was so naive, I don't even hv a boy frnd then, believe me it was d worst day of my life, I was so embarrassed nd throughout dat term my class mate changed my name to REPRODUCTION. I just don't kw y some teachers are so heartless.

Lol..Had a similar experience in Jss3...Mine unlike yours wasn't a punishment sha..I was like the "most confident" of the lot in BCC club ..This corp guy used to carry me to different classes, schools and events to educate people on reproduction and reproductive health...

Man sha did me well ,Cos Years later I became a Doctor..

So all worked out good..grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.